Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who said one man is not bigger than the club or it’s fans? 07:17 - Mar 14 with 479 viewsgrimboy

Well it appears not to be the case MM is going against from what I can see the majority of fans by staying on and is going on record saying he couldn’t care what the fans want and what they feel by just being his normal ignorant self.
This is going to end nasty no doubt about it I think it’s time Evans got involved and made this ignorant man pack up and go it’s killing Ipswich Town I’m unsure how long it will take to repair especially the fans of decades who are done in with it all maybe never to go back again.
Who said one man is not bigger than the club or it’s fans? on 07:38 - Mar 14 with 432 viewsBenters2

He is a arrogant cock no doubt about that,his job is to play some nice (i was going to say entertaining ) football but i dont like to be greedy,to pull the fans in.When people cant give away their season tickets,you know something is up.

The fans are there,look at the Norwich playoff game,that was the last time PR was really great to be at.

But like you say people have drifted away,over 3000 season ticket holders gone in 2 seasons,this season so far we have had four gates of 13k last night again was the lowest for some 20 years.

Between them they have fkd this club up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024