Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the words? 08:15 - Dec 11 with 1402 viewsIpswich3710

I generally get to most games however recently I’ve noticed us singing a song I haven’t heard before, I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest it’s an allez song?

Part of the song is champions back in 62

What are the full words to the song as I hate not being able to join in!
What are the words? on 08:53 - Dec 11 with 1353 viewsAndy9ITFC

around about 3.15 into this video they have the words on screen if any help (:
What are the words? on 10:08 - Dec 11 with 1311 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

What are the words? on 08:53 - Dec 11 by Andy9ITFC

First time poster, very long time reader here.
Would just like to say big respect to blue action, I sat among them for the WBA game and was an amazing atmosphere and experience and I will be there this weekend too. I know things aren’t going well but I really buy into what blue action is trying to achieve, especially in our worst season I can ever remember. I believe that we as fans can make the difference this season, I still think we will stay up and if we don’t next year will be a massive year for us and need to continue or full support for the players and the manager who look to be trying everything to get us out of this position.
P.s. where can I donate money to blue action, I heard that some of your flags got taken and would like to help, so if you could please let me know how I can do that.
Can’t wait till Saturday, so excited already. You heard it here first 3-1 to the town!!!
What are the words? on 12:36 - Dec 11 with 1217 viewsIpswich3710

What are the words? on 08:53 - Dec 11 by Andy9ITFC

Amazing thank you
What are the words? on 12:41 - Dec 11 with 1203 viewsIpswich3710

What are the words? on 10:08 - Dec 11 by never_lose_the_faith

First time poster, very long time reader here.
Would just like to say big respect to blue action, I sat among them for the WBA game and was an amazing atmosphere and experience and I will be there this weekend too. I know things aren’t going well but I really buy into what blue action is trying to achieve, especially in our worst season I can ever remember. I believe that we as fans can make the difference this season, I still think we will stay up and if we don’t next year will be a massive year for us and need to continue or full support for the players and the manager who look to be trying everything to get us out of this position.
P.s. where can I donate money to blue action, I heard that some of your flags got taken and would like to help, so if you could please let me know how I can do that.
Can’t wait till Saturday, so excited already. You heard it here first 3-1 to the town!!!

They certainly know how to make a noise, must say it’s so much nice being in Portman road with a half decent atmosphere.

This season has been the worst I’ve seen and this year has been the worst with the loss of my dad, but the good times will come again.

Will be very hard to stay up this season but I’m among the very few that remain optimistic about our chances.

Who would you bring in, in January!
What are the words? on 14:29 - Dec 11 with 1135 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

What are the words? on 12:41 - Dec 11 by Ipswich3710

They certainly know how to make a noise, must say it’s so much nice being in Portman road with a half decent atmosphere.

This season has been the worst I’ve seen and this year has been the worst with the loss of my dad, but the good times will come again.

Will be very hard to stay up this season but I’m among the very few that remain optimistic about our chances.

Who would you bring in, in January!

Very sorry to hear about the loss of your dad, puts Ipswich’s demise into context.
A few free agents out there who maybe worth a punt

Reece Wabara at right back
Steven caulker at centre back
Kieran Richardson at left back
Jermaine pennant at right winger
Lacina Traore at centre forward
Victor anichibe big target man, can’t score though

None of them particularly exciting but just cant see who we will be able to get in.
Most probably 3 or 4 loans which would probably be the best route to go down as we are that desperate. Hopefully we can get a win for you this week
3-1!!
Up the town
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024