Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fifty-Eight Years Ago Today Town Were Champions 06:00 - Apr 28 with 519 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/38212/fifty-eight-years-ago-today-town-w

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Fifty-Eight Years Ago Today Town Were Champions on 14:59 - May 3 with 426 viewsWeWereZombies

I don't know how I missed this first time around and I almost missed it this time - an absorbing read with great insight into the way Sir Alf worked.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Fifty-Eight Years Ago Today Town Were Champions on 15:58 - May 3 with 409 viewsPJH

Fifty-Eight Years Ago Today Town Were Champions on 14:59 - May 3 by WeWereZombies

I don't know how I missed this first time around and I almost missed it this time - an absorbing read with great insight into the way Sir Alf worked.

It is a great read, however many times you read it
Fifty-Eight Years Ago Today Town Were Champions on 16:36 - May 4 with 364 viewsWeWereZombies

Fifty-Eight Years Ago Today Town Were Champions on 15:58 - May 3 by PJH

It is a great read, however many times you read it

So are you saying that if any visitor to the TWTD site has not read it yet, they should give it a go?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024