Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, Lambert is still to rectify this: 23:05 - Jul 25 with 465 viewsCoco

Lambert: Imbalance in Squad Needs Rectifying 8th Nov 2018 18:02
Blues boss Paul Lambert believes the squad he has inherited at Town is unbalanced in a number of areas which will need to be addressed in the January transfer window. 14

The amount of midfield options is a problem for him so he needs to move some on imo. Pick a formation and a style and build to fit (like he seemed to in the relo season). We need some real dogs of war to supplement the squad.

Personally think we need a new tank of a centre half to replace Chambo, potentially a new left back and a new target man but i know all this is unlikely. Surely Lambert has some kind of vision and hopefully was just over thinking things last season! I’m going with what is supposed to be Lambert’s favoured system here and employing Downes as our dynamic box to box midfielder in the matt holland mould

.....................................Holy..........................................

KVY................Woolf......................Chambo..............Kenlock

....................................Huws

....................Bishop......................Downes

....Lancaster......................................................Sears.....

..................................Jackson

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024