Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sure what was worse .. my 1st shielding period or watching Town this season 17:34 - Apr 5 with 246 viewsTheRicardo94

Truly woeful near on every game. Think the only game we looked decent that I've watched was the Blackpool games.

I'm only 27, but I remember being at Wembley watching us beat Barnsley 4-2 in the Play Off Final and then finishing 5th in the PL

Now at the hands of ME we have become a nothing club, a joke of a club. It is heartbreaking to see how he has destroyed this club through numerous ways.

People that say "but he saved the club" .. did he?

I'm pretty sure he did the bare minimum required to keep the club going, but he has a duty to go further than that. The lack of investment in the key areas of the first team and the poor decision making that he has executed when it comes to hiring management staff is embarrassing and a shambles. Paul Cook is the only manager that has been hired, I think that has the potential to help us, when he can make his mark on the team and sign players who want to play for success.

I question even some of the younger players now as to whether they have belief in this team. I've tried to give them time to make their point but I can't anymore. They are so much better than most of the players in this league.

I just hope we can get our club back. It is heartbreaking to see us in this position.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024