Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Orders 13:00 - Jun 27 with 614 viewsBig_Jase

Has anyone else ordered both home and away shirts at the same time? I have just been made aware of the policy that says if you pre-order both the shirts in the same order, then you will not receive the home shirt until the away shirt also comes out.

This means you will receive your home shirt a good two weeks after it has gone on general sale, to
me this doesn’t make any sense at all and defeats the whole point of pre-ordering the home shirt.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Pre Orders on 13:01 - Jun 27 with 587 viewsOsborneOneNil

On the kit launch VT, the head of retail advised that that would be the case, yeah.

Bit odd, but that was the advice given.
Pre Orders on 13:09 - Jun 27 with 532 viewsBig_Jase

Pre Orders on 13:01 - Jun 27 by OsborneOneNil

On the kit launch VT, the head of retail advised that that would be the case, yeah.

Bit odd, but that was the advice given.

Fair enough, obviously I missed that. It’s not a huge issue and personally I can wait to get my shirts, but imagine there might be a few disappointed kids when they don’t get their new home shirt next week.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Pre Orders on 16:43 - Jun 27 with 343 viewsFifeITFC

Pre Orders on 13:09 - Jun 27 by Big_Jase

Fair enough, obviously I missed that. It’s not a huge issue and personally I can wait to get my shirts, but imagine there might be a few disappointed kids when they don’t get their new home shirt next week.

Did say that clearly on the Club Shop website, to be fair. Didn't you notice only paying for 1 set of postal charges?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024