Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth highlights 08:39 - Oct 2 with 726 viewsRadlett_blue

Walton was unlucky not to save the first penalty as he guessed right but dived over the ball, which was at least struck hard and low.
Second penalty was soft - looked like dangerous play & maybe an indirect free kick at worst, but you never seem to see an indirect free kick given these days.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Portsmouth highlights on 09:19 - Oct 2 with 555 viewsWeWereZombies

Chelsea were given an indirect free kick almost in the six yard box at Palace yesterday. Mind you, that was for a pass back so a penalty would have been harsh. And Mason Mount let the defenders put him off and shot into the side netting.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Portsmouth highlights on 09:48 - Oct 2 with 492 viewsHighgateBlue

That's an interesting point about the dangerous play/indirect freekick rule. I think they do make clear contact after the leg is raised though and I guess the ref sees it all as one incident in which there was a foul with contact and hence a penalty. It adds a third option for us lot to disagree about I guess, not just foul or no foul!
Portsmouth highlights on 09:55 - Oct 2 with 456 viewsRadlett_blue

Portsmouth highlights on 09:19 - Oct 2 by WeWereZombies

Chelsea were given an indirect free kick almost in the six yard box at Palace yesterday. Mind you, that was for a pass back so a penalty would have been harsh. And Mason Mount let the defenders put him off and shot into the side netting.

Yes, the keeper collecting a back pass is about the only thing you see it for nowadays.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024