Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was expecting to have a tough night 20:12 - Sep 4 with 936 viewsITFC_Essex

But it shows that a club like Ipswich can spend literally hundreds of millions across what four windows from our initial promotion and still be lightyears off the likes of Liverpool and Manchester United, even when they’re not at their best. It’s an incredibly tough situation now for a club like ours and frankly, there’s no shame in it, the Premier League is insanity now!
[Post edited 4 Sep 20:25]

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

2
I was expecting to have a tough night on 20:40 - Sep 4 with 747 viewsjas0999

Hull easily beat Manchester at home. This has been shocking no excuses.

3/4 of the defenders weren’t good enough last time around. So why now? Keeper worse than Muric.
0
I was expecting to have a tough night on 20:40 - Sep 4 with 744 viewsOldFootball

Men against girls this half
0
I was expecting to have a tough night on 20:58 - Sep 4 with 634 viewsSwoody

Yep Liverpool’s front 3 cost over 300 million, they have also not lost to a promoted side for the last 20 matches. These are not the games we are expecting or needing to get points from and people need to get off the teams back and be a tad more realistic.
0
I was expecting to have a tough night on 21:19 - Sep 4 with 523 viewsWeekender

You are right but the same time we set up in such a way that gave them space to play through the midfield and get at the defence and then when you need your keeper he makes two significant errors.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

0
I was expecting to have a tough night on 21:22 - Sep 4 with 484 viewsbelgablue

It would help if our keeper could save shots at his near post.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026