Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think that's a fair assessment of the game. 15:08 - Sep 28 with 731 viewseirannach_gorm

https://www.bbc.com/sport/foot

For all the turmoil and pressure on the Irish squad, the outcome appears to be having greater effect on the Israeli camp.

Israel captain Manor Solomon said: "I'm waiting for the next game against them - it will be a completely different game entirely.

"They don't interest me. We have a country 10 times better than theirs - stronger, an amazing country with amazing people.

"We are proud to wear the team shirt and to be Israelis. We are proud of our state and of our soldiers.

"They can play all their tricks. We are Israelis and love the country. And that will always be the case.

"If I say what I think of them, I would likely be suspended for a few matches. Obviously they hate us. We don't like them
[Post edited 28 Sep 15:49]
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026