Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Go for it or not?|
at 07:16 3 Jan 2020
No doubt that once again tomorrow we will see the youngsters wheeled out against Exeter for a competition that PL seems to have rather a lot of contempt for.
In view of our recent performances over the last two months I personally believe that we should keep the first team playing, my reasons.
1) we only have to win 3 games to be at Wembley, and no matter what PL says that is always worth an effort.
2) give our stuttering team performances another chance to put things right and get back to winning ways.
3) give players minutes on the pitch who have not had much chance lately. Skuse, Sears, Bishop, Dozzell etc if they are fit enough to take part.
4) make the youngsters earn the right to play for the first team rather than give out places just because the manager is not interested in playing the competition. I think they would value a place and learn more if there were only one or two of the team outside the first team squad.
5) the first team squad have 7 days to recover, and no doubt would prefer to play proper games rather than train.
6) we play to many games —“bu££5#1t. !!!!!!! The answer is we play too many players!!!
|Forum Votes: ||0|
|Comment Votes: ||106|
|Prediction League: ||0|