Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? 19:18 - Jan 2 with 973 viewsbluesym

and still struggles to play a full game?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 19:19]

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:20 - Jan 2 with 948 viewsReuser_is_God

Pathetic isn't it?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:20 - Jan 2 with 951 viewsLuk38644

You say that like he's been playing consistently yet he hasn't started a game since October against Burton. That's not his fault.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 19:23]
So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:23 - Jan 2 with 911 viewsbluesym

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:20 - Jan 2 by Luk38644

You say that like he's been playing consistently yet he hasn't started a game since October against Burton. That's not his fault.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 19:23]

Its not his fault that a profesional footballer cant last 90minutes?Ok.

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:25 - Jan 2 with 895 viewsLuk38644

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:23 - Jan 2 by bluesym

Its not his fault that a profesional footballer cant last 90minutes?Ok.

Giles Coke has been here for 18months, would you expect him to be 100% match fit and last 90minutes?

There is a difference between being fit and being match fit, the latter being gained only by playing games.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 19:26]
So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:27 - Jan 2 with 873 viewsbluesym

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:25 - Jan 2 by Luk38644

Giles Coke has been here for 18months, would you expect him to be 100% match fit and last 90minutes?

There is a difference between being fit and being match fit, the latter being gained only by playing games.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 19:26]

difference is Coke has been injured for 17 of those months.Bru has,I think,been available for selection a hell of a lot more.Surely by now he should be physically able to at least last 1 game every so often?

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:29 - Jan 2 with 860 viewsLuk38644

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:27 - Jan 2 by bluesym

difference is Coke has been injured for 17 of those months.Bru has,I think,been available for selection a hell of a lot more.Surely by now he should be physically able to at least last 1 game every so often?

I understand your point but I don't think you understand the difference between being fit and being match fit.
So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:33 - Jan 2 with 833 viewsjas0999

For me, Bru sums up ITFC. On his day, excellent - can really offer something. But equally, he has many off days where he tends to go missing and is well off the pace. Can be great. Can be very poor. Overall average.
So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:34 - Jan 2 with 821 viewsbluesym

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:29 - Jan 2 by Luk38644

I understand your point but I don't think you understand the difference between being fit and being match fit.

with respect,im not THAT stupid.Of course I understand the difference.

Are you honestly telling me that its not at all ofd,that a player at a championship club hasnt appeared able to complete a full game in the 2 and a half years he has been here?Its not like he has figured in about 3 games in this time.

Login to get fewer ads

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:37 - Jan 2 with 799 views3_5_2

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:29 - Jan 2 by Luk38644

As you know Luke I am a big fan of yours but have to disagree on this point.

Bru should be able to last 90 minutes at this stage of the season. As crap as he is, Dougie can

More frustratingly, the change of Bru for Dougie rather than Dozzell was baffling

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:40 - Jan 2 with 783 viewsLuk38644

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:37 - Jan 2 by 3_5_2

As you know Luke I am a big fan of yours but have to disagree on this point.

Bru should be able to last 90 minutes at this stage of the season. As crap as he is, Dougie can

More frustratingly, the change of Bru for Dougie rather than Dozzell was baffling

I agree that most players should be able to last 90minutes at this stage, but what I'm saying is, it's not a coincidence as to why Douglas can play 90mins and Bru can't (According to MM who keeps subbing him anyway, he could probably do 90mins but his performance would suffer).

Bru's last start was October, Douglas has played alot more than Bru, thus, his match fitness will be better.

All that said, Bru's fitness has always been bit of an issue.
So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:43 - Jan 2 with 765 viewsbluesym

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:40 - Jan 2 by Luk38644

I agree that most players should be able to last 90minutes at this stage, but what I'm saying is, it's not a coincidence as to why Douglas can play 90mins and Bru can't (According to MM who keeps subbing him anyway, he could probably do 90mins but his performance would suffer).

Bru's last start was October, Douglas has played alot more than Bru, thus, his match fitness will be better.

All that said, Bru's fitness has always been bit of an issue.

Well your last sentance,finally,goes with the point i was trying to make!

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:44 - Jan 2 with 754 viewsLuk38644

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:43 - Jan 2 by bluesym

Well your last sentance,finally,goes with the point i was trying to make!

Bru has fitness issues, some players have a better natural fitness than others, but the point I was trying to get across is that it's not all Bru's fault, the fact he hasn't started games regularly doesn't help his match fitness.
So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:50 - Jan 2 with 733 viewsRegencyBlue

So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 19:33 - Jan 2 by jas0999

For me, Bru sums up ITFC. On his day, excellent - can really offer something. But equally, he has many off days where he tends to go missing and is well off the pace. Can be great. Can be very poor. Overall average.

Which is pretty much what you get when you build your squad with predominantly free transfers and out of contract players.

It doesn't sit well with some on here but, as with most things in life, you get what you pay for!
So Bru has been here playing in the championship for what,2 and a half years? on 20:10 - Jan 2 with 646 viewsbraveblue

Bru, Bishop, Dozzell, Ward. All creative players. None ever get a run of games or 90 minutes. Skuse and Douglas can last 90 mins because they do sod all. It's just more poor management.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024