Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... 20:07 - Jan 16 with 1415 viewsSitfcB

....but I bl00dy hope we do win, and win comfortably. Even if it'll mean Preston away moves to a Tuesday. Just don't want to be embarrassed on national TV against a non-league team.

Really think we could have a decent cup run.

Nervous.

COYB! 🙌🏻🔵⚪️

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 20:31 - Jan 16 with 1322 viewsPJH

Agree with all that although I would be happier with Bart in goal tomorrow.
Lincoln's best chance may have been and gone but we shall see.
As you say,potentially a Tuesday night at Preston but if you seriously follow a football team you have to put up with such things.

COYB indeed.
I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 20:52 - Jan 16 with 1252 viewsBent_double

Agreed, and needs to be done in 90mins as well, can do without extra time and pens...

As I said in another thread, Brighton at home is winnable as I can't see them putting out a strong team against us, so could be a nice juicy away tie in round 5.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 21:03 - Jan 16 with 1214 viewstextbackup

"only" doesn't come into it in the FA cup. I am desperate for us to do something in this competition at some point in my life, as I feel a bit of a fraud using the whole "we've won the fa cup" when I was just a tiny sperm in my dads sack in 78

plus my mum was also at Wembley that day.... egg + sperm = I was basically there in person

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 21:09 - Jan 16 with 1192 viewsReuser_is_God

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 20:31 - Jan 16 by PJH

As you say,potentially a Tuesday night at Preston but if you seriously follow a football team you have to put up with such things.

COYB indeed.

Agree, I think MM should be playing same side as weekend using same system.

Try & get bit of a run going.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 21:22 - Jan 16 with 1139 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I want us to win too.

Even if it annoyingly means I have to hold off getting my train for the Barnsley game sorted.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 21:29 - Jan 16 with 1116 viewsGuthrum

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 21:03 - Jan 16 by textbackup

"only" doesn't come into it in the FA cup. I am desperate for us to do something in this competition at some point in my life, as I feel a bit of a fraud using the whole "we've won the fa cup" when I was just a tiny sperm in my dads sack in 78

plus my mum was also at Wembley that day.... egg + sperm = I was basically there in person

I was not quite 9 years old and, altho only watching on the telly, it was probably the main thing which assured I'd be an ITFC fan.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 21:31 - Jan 16 with 1102 viewsGuthrum

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 20:31 - Jan 16 by PJH

COYB indeed.

Only fair to give Gerken a run in the Cup, seing as he's currently second choice in the League (if nothing else, to give him a top-up of match sharpness in case he's needed).

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 21:33 - Jan 16 with 1090 viewsFtnfwest

Skuglas, give them 70% possession and try to Nick one on the break I reckon
Login to get fewer ads

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 21:47 - Jan 16 with 1052 viewstextbackup

looks as tho brighton changed their entire line up in the last round too, maybe something they'll do in the next round..... heres to hoping

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 22:17 - Jan 16 with 968 viewsPJH

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 21:31 - Jan 16 by Guthrum

Only fair to give Gerken a run in the Cup, seing as he's currently second choice in the League (if nothing else, to give him a top-up of match sharpness in case he's needed).

Agree,just that I would be happier with Bart in there.
With Bart one goal might be enough for us but not sure if it will be with Gerken in.
I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 22:30 - Jan 16 with 904 viewsGuthrum

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 22:17 - Jan 16 by PJH

Agree,just that I would be happier with Bart in there.
With Bart one goal might be enough for us but not sure if it will be with Gerken in.

In four out of the last six games (all comps) we've scored 2 or more goals. Hopefully not going to be an issue.

I know it's only Brighton at home, if we win tomorrow... on 22:38 - Jan 16 with 867 viewsMaySixth

Win tomorrow and I am convinced we can beat Brighton reserves at home and maybe a big boy in the 5th Round

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024