Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. 09:04 - Jan 17 with 3258 viewsSwailsey

Exactly what we should be doing in these cup games - blooding the new players.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 09:07 - Jan 17 with 3237 viewstaximan

the opposition will suit their respective levels of ability
Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 09:08 - Jan 17 with 3232 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 09:07 - Jan 17 by taximan

the opposition will suit their respective levels of ability

Based on what?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 09:09 - Jan 17 with 3223 viewsKieran_Knows

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 09:08 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Based on what?

N/T
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 9:09]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 09:35 - Jan 17 with 3170 viewshoppy

I'm not sure Spence can play tonight though. He's not cup tied, as he's been without a club since May. I just don't understand it...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 10:10 - Jan 17 with 3092 viewstaximan

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 09:08 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Based on what?

based on the fact that we are playing non league opponents

#yearoftherommy
Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 10:19 - Jan 17 with 3049 viewsWadeyBlue

Moore is cup tied

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 10:21 - Jan 17 with 3030 viewsDoobDude

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 10:19 - Jan 17 by WadeyBlue

Moore is cup tied

No you don't understand.
This is a hilarious joke from the board clique.
I'm laughing so much I can hardly type.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 10:55 - Jan 17 with 2948 viewsSwailsey

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 10:21 - Jan 17 by DoobDude

No you don't understand.
This is a hilarious joke from the board clique.
I'm laughing so much I can hardly type.

How is it the board clique if literally anyone and everyone can do it?

Broaden your mind and stop looking for a reason to be excluded and complain, or alternatively let people have their harmless fun.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 12:37 - Jan 17 with 2832 viewsPlums

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 09:35 - Jan 17 by hoppy

I'm not sure Spence can play tonight though. He's not cup tied, as he's been without a club since May. I just don't understand it...

I don't think you can play in a replay if you weren't at the club for the first game.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 12:38 - Jan 17 with 2825 viewshoppy

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 12:37 - Jan 17 by Plums

I don't think you can play in a replay if you weren't at the club for the first game.

Oh.
Thank you.

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 12:42 - Jan 17 with 2799 viewsBinner

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 12:37 - Jan 17 by Plums

I think the phrase is "You have to have been in the building..."

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 12:45 - Jan 17 with 2760 viewsCaptMickMills

Neither is eligible as were not Town players when original cup game was played.
Otherwise I agree with you!
Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 12:56 - Jan 17 with 2702 viewsSwailsey

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 12:38 - Jan 17 by hoppy

Oh.
Thank you.

Does that apply to Spence or Moore?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 13:16 - Jan 17 with 2635 viewsLankHenners

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 12:56 - Jan 17 by Swailsey

Does that apply to Spence or Moore?

Spencer Moore?

He plays in Canada mate, so I think that rules him out for tonight, although again would need some confirmation. Plays the wrong type of football anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_Moore

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:04 - Jan 17 with 2519 viewsJ2BLUE

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 10:55 - Jan 17 by Swailsey

How is it the board clique if literally anyone and everyone can do it?

Broaden your mind and stop looking for a reason to be excluded and complain, or alternatively let people have their harmless fun.

Don't fight it, you're one of us now.

We'll soon teach you the secret handshake.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:08 - Jan 17 with 2501 viewshoppy

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:04 - Jan 17 by J2BLUE

Don't fight it, you're one of us now.

We'll soon teach you the secret handshake.

What about the initiation... having to eat some special J2 eggs?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:13 - Jan 17 with 2484 viewsjimsymBLUE

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:08 - Jan 17 by hoppy

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:13 - Jan 17 with 2479 viewseireblue

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:08 - Jan 17 by hoppy

Officially registered vegans are exempt, thank the lord.

Not sure about vegans that only registered after J2 shared the horrific pictures though.
Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:16 - Jan 17 with 2467 viewsJ2BLUE

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:13 - Jan 17 by eireblue

Officially registered vegans are exempt, thank the lord.

Not sure about vegans that only registered after J2 shared the horrific pictures though.

Just when you think he has been saved he actually revealed recently he's no longer vegan.

You're all too set in your ways to admire someone as great as me who is willing to challenge the conventional 'wisdom, prove it wrong and innovate new brilliance. That's ok. You can all go at your own pace.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:25 - Jan 17 with 2418 viewshoppy

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:16 - Jan 17 by J2BLUE

Just when you think he has been saved he actually revealed recently he's no longer vegan.

You're all too set in your ways to admire someone as great as me who is willing to challenge the conventional 'wisdom, prove it wrong and innovate new brilliance. That's ok. You can all go at your own pace.

But I suppose even you can have bad days... as evidenced by that particular picture.

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:44 - Jan 17 with 2378 viewsoldbluestu

Both are injured
Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:52 - Jan 17 with 2343 viewsWeWereZombies

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:44 - Jan 17 by oldbluestu

Both are injured

Mick's only saying that because they are not his 'favourites'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 15:18 - Jan 17 with 2281 viewsSwailsey

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 14:16 - Jan 17 by J2BLUE

I can't remember ever saying I was vegan on here...but I was between July '15 and Nov '15...so only a few months...

Soz guyz.

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 15:43 - Jan 17 with 2230 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looking forward to seeing Spence and Moore get some minutes tonight.. on 10:10 - Jan 17 by taximan

based on the fact that we are playing non league opponents

#yearoftherommy

You're a weird dude

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024