Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? 08:12 - Jan 19 with 3971 viewsArnieM

He's the major problem. Mick McCarthy can only work with what he can get in on SOD ALL funds. He has two hands and one leg tied behind his back.

EVANS OUT

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:13 - Jan 19 with 1872 viewsBenters

OK here's one for you how much is the Lincoln team worth ?

They played better football than town !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:15 - Jan 19 with 1854 viewsWeWereZombies

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:13 - Jan 19 by Benters

OK here's one for you how much is the Lincoln team worth ?

They played better football than town !

Well, the Lincoln team is probably worth more now than it was a month ago...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:18 - Jan 19 with 1844 viewsBluebell

Are you planning to buy the club?

There is no way Evans will go without finding a buyer and there aren't that many multi millionaires wanting to buy Ipswich.
Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:19 - Jan 19 with 1827 viewsReuser_is_God

Totally agree but it's a lot easier to change manager than owner!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:19 - Jan 19 with 1833 viewsjrobot

Correct me if I am wrong but he must be the only owner of a club in the history of the game who emblazons their name on the front of the team they owns shirts. Shows you the credentials of the man.
Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:20 - Jan 19 with 1824 viewsDoobDude

What "No Evans" out calls at all?
A huge amount of people are now understanding that he is at the root of all our problems.

One good thing about our national humiliation on Tuesday will be that some rich billionaire will have watched it and gone "Wow, how bad are Ipswich, I must really help them out".

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:21 - Jan 19 with 1814 viewsStokieBlue

There are calls for both.

However MM is the one who picks ridiculous defensive sides regardless of the opposition and tells his defenders to launch it long.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:22 - Jan 19 with 1806 viewsSuperfrans

Most importantly, because you can't sack someone from owning something.

You know that car you have? You're sacked. There, you now no longer own it... 😉

Besides which, Mick is the most senior football professional at the club. It is his job to tell Evans (who isn't a football professional in the same way) the implications of his funding policy - uncompetitive in the league and likely to lose even to poor non-league teams.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:23 - Jan 19 with 1787 viewsWeWereZombies

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:19 - Jan 19 by jrobot

Correct me if I am wrong but he must be the only owner of a club in the history of the game who emblazons their name on the front of the team they owns shirts. Shows you the credentials of the man.

At least he hasn't forced every player to change their name by Deed Poll to Marcus Evans so that it is on the back of every shirt too?

I wonder what would happen if Mick signed a player called Tic Etout?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:23 - Jan 19 with 1784 viewsDoobDude

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:19 - Jan 19 by jrobot

He can pay over the odds for the advertising on the shirts, saves him a lot of tax and generates a bit of publicity.

Although you have to wonder what the benefits are of being associated with our current bunch of losers.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:27 - Jan 19 with 1753 viewsBarneycurley

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:22 - Jan 19 by Superfrans

Besides which, Mick is the most senior football professional at the club. It is his job to tell Evans (who isn't a football professional in the same way) the implications of his funding policy - uncompetitive in the league and likely to lose even to poor non-league teams.

I agree. However if anyone believes if he was given 30 mill to spend hed still set out in the same way. Its just not in his DNA to play attractive football. Never has been never will

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:29 - Jan 19 with 1742 viewstextbackup

Oh there is.
His time a this club has been as pathetically average as most of the players we've seen in his time. He puts in what he does, but it's just not enough. That said MM is showing a complete lack of ideas on the pitch, the players are fcked of any confidence, and the fans are weirdly getting the blame for this. I'm not buying it, they are fcking adults amthat get paid handsomely to preform.

What happens between the changing room and the pitch? Because even I refuse to believe MM sends them out to be that sht, I blame him for playing awful footballers like Douglas and Knudsen, but it's the players fault they can't string a pass together

We've had mick out, Evans sort it out.... next to come will be 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' then we'll see them melts sink into their shells, no fcking spin out there. Our 'leader' need to grab a few of them round the fcking throat, Berra should he dropped and not played again until he bucks his fcking ideas up.

Utter disgrace

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:32 - Jan 19 with 1717 viewsmikeybloo88

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:18 - Jan 19 by Bluebell

Are you planning to buy the club?

There is no way Evans will go without finding a buyer and there aren't that many multi millionaires wanting to buy Ipswich.

So we're doomed to stagnate forever then? We're like a club in the ICU, being kept alive but nothing more, while Evans hopes for a miracle cure which doesn't cost anything...or he pulls the plug. Can't see at all what his motivation is. He makes no money, he doesn't like football...is his objective purely to cross his fingers and hope we fluke a promotion?

I know I moan on here about Mick and the style of play etc, and have done for a few years...but Tuesday night was the first time I've genuinely and truthfully felt really embarrassed and ashamed of the team and their lack of fight, lack of competitiveness or desire, and lack of basic ability. We truly were a public laughing stock and it really hurts to say that about the club I've supported for 40 years...
Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:43 - Jan 19 with 1663 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:29 - Jan 19 by textbackup

Oh there is.
His time a this club has been as pathetically average as most of the players we've seen in his time. He puts in what he does, but it's just not enough. That said MM is showing a complete lack of ideas on the pitch, the players are fcked of any confidence, and the fans are weirdly getting the blame for this. I'm not buying it, they are fcking adults amthat get paid handsomely to preform.

What happens between the changing room and the pitch? Because even I refuse to believe MM sends them out to be that sht, I blame him for playing awful footballers like Douglas and Knudsen, but it's the players fault they can't string a pass together

We've had mick out, Evans sort it out.... next to come will be 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' then we'll see them melts sink into their shells, no fcking spin out there. Our 'leader' need to grab a few of them round the fcking throat, Berra should he dropped and not played again until he bucks his fcking ideas up.

Utter disgrace

I hate to say it Texters but you are absolutely spot on.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:45 - Jan 19 with 1646 viewstaximan

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:29 - Jan 19 by textbackup

Oh there is.

Utter disgrace

well said

blaming the fans is b0ll0x
Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:46 - Jan 19 with 1633 viewsBenters

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:15 - Jan 19 by WeWereZombies

Well, the Lincoln team is probably worth more now than it was a month ago...

Whereas towen is ....

Gentlybentley

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:47 - Jan 19 with 1628 viewsArnieM

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:22 - Jan 19 by Superfrans

a bit pedantic . By Evans Out , I mean, naturally, he should sell up, ( thought you would have understood that , oh well!).

He should resume his investigations to sell up. He was touting us around the City a few months ago to test the waters.

No one is saying it would be easy but he is a buisness man with many connections ....shouldnt be as hard as some would indicate.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:48 - Jan 19 with 1626 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:45 - Jan 19 by taximan

well said

blaming the fans is b0ll0x

There are some situations where the fans are a hinderence though unfortunately this season

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:48 - Jan 19 with 1620 viewsSuperfrans

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:27 - Jan 19 by Barneycurley

I agree. However if anyone believes if he was given 30 mill to spend hed still set out in the same way. Its just not in his DNA to play attractive football. Never has been never will

I think that's not entirely true. His Wolves side (who came here in the season they were promoted and passed us off the pitch 2-0) could play football.

I do agree that he doesn't now how to best deploy our current squad in the most effective way, in the way to get the best out of them.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:50 - Jan 19 with 1606 viewsBenters

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:48 - Jan 19 by The_Romford_Blue

There are some situations where the fans are a hinderence though unfortunately this season

Perhaps they should play behind closed doors then if the fans are upsetting the players that much ?

Gentlybentley

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:54 - Jan 19 with 1579 viewsrickw

Unless you know of someone with a spare £100m to buy the club and debts to Marcus Evans and then is happy to spend £7m of their own money each season just to keep the club ticking over then wanting Evans out is futile.

Yes there are a lot of clubs with richer owners than us, or at least owners who want to spend more but there are also some considerably worse (the Venkys at Blackburn or the Roystons at Blackpool).

Our choices can only be to stick with McCarthy so nothing will change or risk a new manager who hopefully believes in building a team with our youngsters and can play to their abilities

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:56 - Jan 19 with 1573 viewshype313

He got told by Sheepy that it only needed a couple of million to get into the PL, so he thought happy days, I can spend a little to recoup a lot.

Obviously this hasn't happened, and yes he did give money to previous managers rightly or wrongly, but let's not get it twisted, he has never spent significant funds has he? compared to other clubs, so he has tried to get up, essentially on a shoestring from day one.

And since the funds he gave the managers were spent on dross he quickly thought sod this, lets get someone in who is happy to try and build a squad on nothing, which is where we are now, no investment bar keeping the club on life support, a toxic fanbase, a stadium in a dreadful state and no sign of the Premier League in sight.

I think he thought he could make a quick buck and sell it on once established, big gamble which hasn't paid off, and now he is trying to stem the bleeding.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 09:05 - Jan 19 with 1537 viewsartsbossbeard

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:20 - Jan 19 by DoobDude

What "No Evans" out calls at all?
A huge amount of people are now understanding that he is at the root of all our problems.

One good thing about our national humiliation on Tuesday will be that some rich billionaire will have watched it and gone "Wow, how bad are Ipswich, I must really help them out".

Much the same as Evans did when he bought Town, you mean?

Approaching admin for the second time but this time round with a 10 point deduction, probable relegation plus a fire sale of players again.

Reach out to your Russian gazillionaires mates.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 09:05 - Jan 19 with 1535 viewsmikeybloo88

I still think we'll regret forever the big chance we had a few years back...Murph banging them in,top of the league almost at Christmas, a bit of money spent wisely that January could easily have got us up. That was Evan's big opportunity and he bottled it.
Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 09:08 - Jan 19 with 1496 viewsartsbossbeard

Lots of Mick out calls . But why no EVANS OUT ??? on 08:50 - Jan 19 by Benters

Perhaps they should play behind closed doors then if the fans are upsetting the players that much ?

You should come along and listen to the helmets, it's worth the admission fee.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024