Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... 07:23 - Jan 20 with 1052 viewsBluePG

The lad has played in the Championship in the past year or so. Hasn't got a contract with a professional club. Surely he'd have got a game in the Conference or even lower.

Why hasn't he played at all for thick end of eight months then?

Poll: Best Dane?

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 07:24 - Jan 20 with 1036 viewsBenters

Injured?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 07:27 - Jan 20 with 1024 viewstaximan

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 07:24 - Jan 20 by Benters

Injured?

probably

hopefully fit for next season tho
Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 07:30 - Jan 20 with 1014 viewsBenters

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 07:27 - Jan 20 by taximan

probably

hopefully fit for next season tho

One for the future .

Gentlybentley

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:32 - Jan 20 with 893 viewsNorthern_Blue81

I bet he could not believe his luck when he got a deal at ITFC. After all, no one else has or would do. Desperate signing.
Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:36 - Jan 20 with 874 viewsitfcjoe

It's not like a proper job where you just need to find work at whatever level is required.

Dropping down too far can see him earning amounts that aren't worthwhile to him and tying himself up in a contract which can see him stuck there.

he's backed himself and it's paid off here.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:37 - Jan 20 with 865 viewsRadlett_blue

I thought exactly the same, although I heard a rumour that he'd played a few games for Forest Green. Otherwise, he won't have had a proper pre-season & doesn't appear to have played a competitive game for nearly a year so how on earth can he be fit to play?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:38 - Jan 20 with 848 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:36 - Jan 20 by itfcjoe

It's not like a proper job where you just need to find work at whatever level is required.

Dropping down too far can see him earning amounts that aren't worthwhile to him and tying himself up in a contract which can see him stuck there.

he's backed himself and it's paid off here.

He (or his agent) has worked nothing short of a miracle to get him a deal at this level. He must be sat in the travelodge rubbing his hands together.
Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:39 - Jan 20 with 841 viewstaximan

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:37 - Jan 20 by Radlett_blue

I thought exactly the same, although I heard a rumour that he'd played a few games for Forest Green. Otherwise, he won't have had a proper pre-season & doesn't appear to have played a competitive game for nearly a year so how on earth can he be fit to play?

very fair question
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:40 - Jan 20 with 824 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:37 - Jan 20 by Radlett_blue

Our all our new signings now Forest Green rejects?
Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:45 - Jan 20 with 804 viewsitfcjoe

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:38 - Jan 20 by Northern_Blue81

He (or his agent) has worked nothing short of a miracle to get him a deal at this level. He must be sat in the travelodge rubbing his hands together.

He had trialled at various Championship clubs - ending up as a squad player at this level is hardly that much of a surprise.

If anyone's agent is a miracle worker it is Kieffer Moores....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:47 - Jan 20 with 784 viewstaximan

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:45 - Jan 20 by itfcjoe

He had trialled at various Championship clubs - ending up as a squad player at this level is hardly that much of a surprise.

agree 100% on the second line !!!!!!!!
Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:47 - Jan 20 with 770 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:45 - Jan 20 by itfcjoe

Agreed, Moores agent is one of the best. I bet they all sat there jumping for joy when our enquiry came through. On loan from Forest Green to Torquay, then on a full contract at Ipswich. Stuff dream are made of for the ex Yeovil hit man
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 10:48]
Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:50 - Jan 20 with 747 viewsBenters

Jordan Spence....probably a naive question... on 10:47 - Jan 20 by taximan

agree 100% on the second line !!!!!!!!

Amen to that

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024