Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A question for any refs on here 14:33 - Jan 20 with 667 viewsMattinLondon

A player pushes another player in the face and is sent off for violent conduct. If the player who was pushed goes down very dramatically, as if he's been shot, can he still be yellow carded for diving regardless of being fouled?

A question for any refs on here on 14:43 - Jan 20 with 624 viewsCaptainObvious

If they are foreign then yes, if english then no because they are only doing to keep up with foreigners.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

A question for any refs on here on 14:45 - Jan 20 with 617 viewskizaitfc

The ref has every right to its simulation in order to gain an advantage of the getting the opposition player sent off.

But id assume if the instigator was sent off the push was bad enough for the player to go down so all depends on the circumstances i guess

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

A question for any refs on here on 14:56 - Jan 20 with 578 viewsfactual_blue

A question for any refs on here on 14:45 - Jan 20 by kizaitfc

The ref has every right to its simulation in order to gain an advantage of the getting the opposition player sent off.

But id assume if the instigator was sent off the push was bad enough for the player to go down so all depends on the circumstances i guess

But having applied the highest available sanction to the pusher, he can hardly give a card to the victim. He'd probably have a word with him though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A question for any refs on here on 15:01 - Jan 20 with 566 viewskizaitfc

A question for any refs on here on 14:56 - Jan 20 by factual_blue

But having applied the highest available sanction to the pusher, he can hardly give a card to the victim. He'd probably have a word with him though.

That's what I mean when I say if he sent the other player off it would deem to me that he had every right to go down and therefore wouldn't be booked

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

A question for any refs on here on 15:06 - Jan 20 with 537 viewsRadlett_blue

As long ago as 1992, the FA charged Gordon Durie, then with Spurs, with feigning injury after the ref had sent off Andy Pearce of Coventry, for apparently head-butting Durie, after TV evidence showed that any contact was minimal. The FA banned Durie for 3 games, but he appealed successfully & the ban was rescinded after the appeal committee found that some contact had taken place (even though it was minimal & certainly didn't justify Durie going down like a sack of spuds). In it's usual supine way, the PFA supported Durie's appeal.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024