Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: 21:37 - Jan 23 with 4386 viewsbluelagos

Mine remains the £7 fine for illegally driving with my arm out of the window (2 years ago in Malawi)

?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 23:10 - Jan 23 with 1936 viewshoppy

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:59 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

And I've got a 25 metre swimming certificate but let's not make this a cock waving contest.

That's a bit of an unorthodox method of gaining your 25m swimming certificate, I have to say...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 23:25 - Jan 23 with 1904 viewsLesta_Tractor

$60, parking against the flow of traffic.

Swines.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 00:07 - Jan 24 with 1878 viewsfactual_blue

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:27 - Jan 23 by bluelagos

My mate met his now wife at a speed awareness course. He swears by them.

'If it wasn't for that speed awareness course, I wouldn't bloody well be saddled with you'. Is that how he swears by them?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 01:13 - Jan 24 with 1843 viewsjeera

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 23:25 - Jan 23 by Lesta_Tractor

$60, parking against the flow of traffic.

Swines.

I actually wish they'd enforce that properly here if honest.

You drive along and get someone pulling out between other parked cars who can't see you...

Or at night a car pulled over facing you with its lights on and driver too stupid to realise the things are blinding you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 06:44 - Jan 24 with 1783 viewsWeWereZombies

Presumably you weren't passing wind at the same time. How do they enforce that unless it's audible?

And it would have to be very audible if the engine was on and the police were at any distance...

(last fine was in the early 2000s for doing 38mph in a 30 zone - the tiny bit of Elizabeth Way in Cambridge leading up to the Newmarket Road roundabout where it goes dual carriageway - mind on autopilot and thought I was in a 40 - see also comment on A14 earlier in thread. I was driving at 65ish on a local single lane road just last Saturday, and for once was not overtaken whilst doing so.)
[Post edited 24 Jan 2017 6:50]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 07:33 - Jan 24 with 1729 viewspickles110564

A45 (A14 now) coming under the Trimley roundabout towards Felixstowe doing 94mph got fined £150
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 08:28 - Jan 24 with 1685 viewsWD19

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:59 - Jan 23 by J2BLUE

And I've got a 25 metre swimming certificate but let's not make this a cock waving contest.

It failed my cycling proficiency 3 times*...I am surprised Phil let's me post to be honest.

First time because my old bike was too small for me, second time because my new bike was too big for me and third time after a row with the copper assessing us over a technicality.
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 08:50 - Jan 24 with 1674 viewsITFC1983

'Racing' an undercover police car in between Stowmarket and Needham circa 2002. Had just got a nearly new Peugeot 306 D-Turbo and thought they wer trying to egg me on and so I floored it. I was 'winning' and then they put the blues and twos on! I was lucky his camera was playing up when he showed me the footage so only got a small fine and 3 points.

However, when I went to pull away after I had been stopped one of my tyres had got a puncture so it cost me double as I also had to get the tyre replaced as well!

As my son has just turned 3 I find I am a little bit more responsible on the road now!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Login to get fewer ads

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 09:04 - Jan 24 with 1644 viewsCambonbleu

I went to court for speeding a few years back - a mere 104mph on the A12. Stupid

I dressed up nicely, good suit. Sat in the waiting area with loads of oiks in tracksuits. The conversation went as follows:

Oik 1 "Do you remember the last time we were here?"
Oik 2 "Yeah, you punched Billy the Copper in the face and escaped from the dock"
Oik 1 "Oi, Billy, remember when jamie punched you in the face and escaped from the dock, funny weren't it"
Billy "Yeah, brilliant. You did break my nose though"

Ipswich magistrates court everybody!

Poll: How many Season Ticket holders will ITFC have next season?
Blog: Why All the Positivity?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 13:06 - Jan 24 with 1556 viewsMJallday

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:35 - Jan 23 by GlasgowBlue

Doing 112MPH on the M6 15 years ago.

I was in Manchester and my wife, who was four months pregnant, had been rushed into hospital in Glasgow.

I had Sir Alex Fergusson's lawyer representing me at Bury Magistrates and he got me off with a 14 day ban and a massive fine after explaining why I was going so fast and that if I lost my licence I would have to shut one of my offices down laying off 20 people.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2017 22:44]

mine was 117mph, after admitting going faster.
6pts , 350-odd fine. no ban - that was 5 years ago.

saved 400 on my car insurance that year though, so overall i was up.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 13:24 - Jan 24 with 1531 viewsITFC1983

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 13:06 - Jan 24 by MJallday

mine was 117mph, after admitting going faster.
6pts , 350-odd fine. no ban - that was 5 years ago.

saved 400 on my car insurance that year though, so overall i was up.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that logic!

Thanks for the chuckle!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 13:59 - Jan 24 with 1502 viewsGeoffSentence

Do you mean one for which you have been convicted? I was done for having dodgy tyres 29 years ago, that was a stitch up, the old bill had to have someone to blame for the accident.

Nothing since then, though I drove at 54MPH in a 50MPH limit just this morning, they didn't catch me though bwuhauahauahauhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 14:02 - Jan 24 with 1499 viewsGeoffSentence

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 22:11 - Jan 23 by Leo_Muff

W@nking on my moped in a 30

WTF! In a 30 ?????

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 14:05 - Jan 24 with 1486 viewsTollycobbold

I won the cannonball run.
Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 16:59 - Jan 24 with 1411 viewsMJallday

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 13:24 - Jan 24 by ITFC1983

LOVE LOVE LOVE that logic!

Thanks for the chuckle!

i argued with the magistrate

magistrate : - "140mph, im rather suprised a vauxhall astra can go that quickly"
me" well it is the vxr, its capable of 155mph - so it would have gone quicker"

at this point, my father (who had driven me to the proceedings assuming i was getting a ban) had his head in his hands.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 17:00 - Jan 24 with 1404 viewshoppy

Your last driving offence you'll admit to: on 14:02 - Jan 24 by GeoffSentence

WTF! In a 30 ?????

I know... 20 is plenty, I would've thought.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024