Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) 18:08 - Jan 28 with 989 viewsGarv

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:12 - Jan 28 with 963 viewsReuser_is_God

Yet he's trying to get players in to improve our passing?

He's best ignored because, like most managers, he talks a load of bollox.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:16 - Jan 28 with 918 viewsjas0999

He really doesn't help himself does he?! I wonder if he knows he's off at the end of the season and cares about what he says even less than he did before!!
Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:18 - Jan 28 with 878 viewsblueconscience

Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:16 - Jan 28 by jas0999

He really doesn't help himself does he?! I wonder if he knows he's off at the end of the season and cares about what he says even less than he did before!!

Sometimes it appears as if he is trying to get the sack!!!!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 18:19]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:23 - Jan 28 with 823 viewsEastTownBlue

For a manager who started two consecutive home matches last season with Skuse, Hyam and Doulglas in midfield ...
Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:24 - Jan 28 with 796 viewsClausThomsen

If he wants to shut people up with his results, he's had all season.
Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:36 - Jan 28 with 689 viewsGarv

Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:16 - Jan 28 by jas0999

This is a rather odd time to make this statement. Maybe when we're back on the up, but fans are p issed as it is.

Feel he's waited a long time to say it and something has made him snap.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:45 - Jan 28 with 653 viewsVaughan8

He does help himself does he? Though I suppose he doesn't care.

But if he can't see his style is rubbish then he is deluded. I know he needs to do what he has to to win, but it's not working.
Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:57 - Jan 28 with 615 viewspowinswitch

Mick thinks criticism of his style and pragmatism is 'bullsh*t' (n/t) on 18:45 - Jan 28 by Vaughan8

He does help himself does he? Though I suppose he doesn't care.

But if he can't see his style is rubbish then he is deluded. I know he needs to do what he has to to win, but it's not working.

When he wins, then his (awful) style gets overlooked. But we've only won 9 of 28, and for a period between August and October scored 4 goals in 12. He is awful. He can take his pragmatism along with TC and do one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024