Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Derby fan's comments are amusing on Harry's story 00:06 - Jan 31 with 1111 viewsbournemouthblue

it was a few seasons ago where was it Bryson remained on the pitch after putting two or three serious challenges each which could have yielded a red card

They're just as physical as we were with a very cynical edge to it which made them particularly detestable

You always had half the team whinging at every decision that didn't go their way

I suspect if you look at the fair play table under MM and McClaren, Town were way below Derby

Yet we're physical ones :p

It's amazing how you can frame history to suit your own agenda

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The Derby fan's comments are amusing on Harry's story on 08:21 - Jan 31 with 886 viewsSteve_M

They've forgotten Ince kicking Fraser in the head last season too. The year before Eustace finally got a second yellow in the injury time when he had earlier brought Mcgoldrick down when clean through and got the free kick.

Horrible side, proof that money can't buy class.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Derby fan's comments are amusing on Harry's story on 08:22 - Jan 31 with 876 viewsRadlett_blue

I think they've got the hump with us as we've managed to beat their expensively assembled squad the last 4 times we've played & they simply can't beat us at Pride Park. Another scrappy 1-0 would do me fine; unusually for me, I have a feeling we'll nick it tonight.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 8:24]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

The Derby fan's comments are amusing on Harry's story on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 709 viewsbournemouthblue

The Derby fan's comments are amusing on Harry's story on 08:22 - Jan 31 by Radlett_blue

I think they've got the hump with us as we've managed to beat their expensively assembled squad the last 4 times we've played & they simply can't beat us at Pride Park. Another scrappy 1-0 would do me fine; unusually for me, I have a feeling we'll nick it tonight.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 8:24]

and that would be sweet, Darren Bent should get a decent reception?

I'm sure Martin has got away with an elbow in a game before also?

The Derby fan's comments are amusing on Harry's story on 17:00 - Jan 31 with 675 viewsbrogansnose

The Derby fan's comments are amusing on Harry's story on 16:56 - Jan 31 by bournemouthblue

and that would be sweet, Darren Bent should get a decent reception?

I'm sure Martin has got away with an elbow in a game before also?

I recall him and Berra virtually having a running battle one game which was instigated by by the fat git.
The Derby fan's comments are amusing on Harry's story on 17:06 - Jan 31 with 632 viewsbournemouthblue

The Derby fan's comments are amusing on Harry's story on 17:00 - Jan 31 by brogansnose

I recall him and Berra virtually having a running battle one game which was instigated by by the fat git.

Berra always used to be the master of doing just enough not to give a foul away :p

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024