Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum 15:25 - Feb 6 with 12870 viewsCotty

I'm sorry, poorly judged post which I regret. Please accept my apology.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2017 10:10]
Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:46 - Feb 6 with 3811 viewsJ2BLUE

This isn't news. It has been known for months.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:49 - Feb 6 with 3801 viewsCotty

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:46 - Feb 6 by J2BLUE

This isn't news. It has been known for months.

Not to this detail it hasn't, have a read.
Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:51 - Feb 6 with 3775 viewstaximan

referendum ?

has there been one ?

haven't seen it mentioned on here before
Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:55 - Feb 6 with 3781 viewsJ2BLUE

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:49 - Feb 6 by Cotty

Not to this detail it hasn't, have a read.

I seem to have gone against every trend. Younger voter, degree and voted by post yet voted out.

Truly impaired.

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:57 - Feb 6 with 3763 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:55 - Feb 6 by J2BLUE

I seem to have gone against every trend. Younger voter, degree and voted by post yet voted out.

Yes, you're very odd

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:58 - Feb 6 with 3756 viewsCotty

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:55 - Feb 6 by J2BLUE

Well done.
Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:58 - Feb 6 with 3753 viewsfactual_blue

We need to see the correlation between 'voted leave' and 'can't cook eggs to save his life'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:00 - Feb 6 with 3741 viewsJ2BLUE

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:58 - Feb 6 by Cotty

Well done.

I wasn't suggesting it was something to be proud of. Merely an observation.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:01 - Feb 6 with 3735 viewsJ2BLUE

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 15:58 - Feb 6 by factual_blue

We need to see the correlation between 'voted leave' and 'can't cook eggs to save his life'.

Ahh but I can cook eggs. The ones I posted were cooked correctly for someone like me, a man of class. If cooking for one you heathens I would cook them differently.

Truly impaired.

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:03 - Feb 6 with 3739 viewsbluelagos

Less educated voters tend to be in lower income employment. These are the guys who have, by and large, missed out on the benefits of EU membership. Indeed they are more likely to have seen their wages held back by migration from Eastern Europe.

Think it's time to think on a bit more as to what caused the correlation tbh.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:03 - Feb 6 with 3710 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:01 - Feb 6 by J2BLUE

Ahh but I can cook eggs. The ones I posted were cooked correctly for someone like me, a man of class. If cooking for one you heathens I would cook them differently.

'Correctly for someone like me'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:04 - Feb 6 with 3708 viewsfactual_blue

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:01 - Feb 6 by J2BLUE

You wouldn't get anywhere near my lavish kitchen sunbeam.

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:04 - Feb 6 with 3707 viewsJ2BLUE

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:03 - Feb 6 by BlueBadger

'Correctly for someone like me'.

Selective quoting there.

Truly impaired.

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:07 - Feb 6 with 3690 viewsBarneycurley

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:03 - Feb 6 by bluelagos

Less educated voters tend to be in lower income employment. These are the guys who have, by and large, missed out on the benefits of EU membership. Indeed they are more likely to have seen their wages held back by migration from Eastern Europe.

Thank God someone that is able to see more than just: white/uneducated - leave. There were far more nuanced things going on in people's decisions than the populist press wanted people to believe.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:07 - Feb 6 with 3685 viewsThePitBoss

You need a new virtual signal. This one is rubbish!!1!
Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:08 - Feb 6 with 3677 viewsbrazil1982

OK so we have data that is 5 years old - from the 2011 census.
Just what is the BBC's motive here?
Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:09 - Feb 6 with 3672 viewsgiant_stow

Does this mean that its officially ok to call leave voters thick?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:11 - Feb 6 with 3636 viewsDoobDude

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:09 - Feb 6 by giant_stow

Does this mean that its officially ok to call leave voters thick?

Only if you believe that everyone with a degree is intelligent.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:13 - Feb 6 with 3618 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:03 - Feb 6 by bluelagos

Possibly, there are figures that show some wage deflation. But also when there's was an element of a strong out vote in areas with the lowest immigration that can't be true in all cases.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:13 - Feb 6 with 3615 viewsfactual_blue

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:11 - Feb 6 by DoobDude

Good point

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/398720/3517983/interesting-new-detailed-statistics-o

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:14 - Feb 6 with 3614 viewsgiant_stow

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:11 - Feb 6 by DoobDude

No of course not, it's just funny to poke leavers with this one as I know it irritates them so much, the cute little country ruining thickies.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:14 - Feb 6 with 3605 viewsfactual_blue

I wondered why Glassers voted out.

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:14 - Feb 6 with 3606 viewsgiant_stow

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:13 - Feb 6 by factual_blue

Good point

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/398720/3517983/interesting-new-detailed-statistics-o

oh you went and done it.

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:15 - Feb 6 with 3593 viewsfactual_blue

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:14 - Feb 6 by giant_stow

No of course not, it's just funny to poke leavers with this one as I know it irritates them so much, the cute little country ruining thickies.

LEEVE MEENS LEAF

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:15 - Feb 6 with 3592 viewsfactual_blue

Interesting new detailed statistics on the referendum on 16:14 - Feb 6 by giant_stow

oh you went and done it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024