Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... 12:24 - Mar 10 with 2482 viewsmonytowbray

...by having a birthday party for her cat. Yep, 100% serious :D

She has two cats, one of which was a pregnant stray that showed up on her door last year which she adopted and the other one of the kittens she kept.

It is the kitten's 1st birthday in May so she's doing some charity fundraising to raise awareness for "kitten season" and funds for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust.

She's even made a poster with the cat in question wearing a hat...

Any donations would be much appreciated, even if a quid.

Justgiving page here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/HappyBirthdayHef

Cheers.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 12:39 - Mar 10 with 2437 viewshoppy

Good luck with that.

I must admit, the picture of the cat with the hat did remind me of this classic...

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 12:56 - Mar 10 with 2394 viewsGlasgowBlue

Does your girlfriend know you are posting pictures of her pussy on here?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 12:58 - Mar 10 with 2389 viewsmonytowbray

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 12:56 - Mar 10 by GlasgowBlue

Does your girlfriend know you are posting pictures of her pussy on here?

She does that enough on her IG without my help.

TWTD never forgets…

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 13:04 - Mar 10 with 2350 viewsReuser_is_God

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 12:58 - Mar 10 by monytowbray

She does that enough on her IG without my help.

*Follows Callis' bird*

In all seriousness, even if having a party for a cat is weird, I hope it raises a good amount for a worthy cause.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 13:07 - Mar 10 with 2331 viewsfactual_blue

Celia Hammond was a model and is the former partner of geetar legend Jeff Beck. I think he got a bit fed up with the cats.
Stevie Wonder wrote Superstition for Beck, but liked it also recorded himself.

Here's Beck's version.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 13:15 - Mar 10 with 2288 viewsTLA

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 12:39 - Mar 10 by hoppy

Good luck with that.

I must admit, the picture of the cat with the hat did remind me of this classic...

The early David Thorne stuff is brilliant - I'm now getting weird looks on the train for laughing by myself!
My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 16:14 - Mar 10 with 2178 viewsSwansea_Blue

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 12:39 - Mar 10 by hoppy

Good luck with that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 16:23 - Mar 10 with 2158 viewsSwailsey

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 13:15 - Mar 10 by TLA

The early David Thorne stuff is brilliant - I'm now getting weird looks on the train for laughing by myself!

I'd forgotten how much I used to love reading that.

Cracks me up every time

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 16:11 - Apr 28 with 1970 viewsmonytowbray

Bump. This is Monday if anyone wants to throw a couple of quid to save some kittehs.

TWTD never forgets…

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 16:26 - Apr 28 with 1939 viewsSwansea_Blue

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 16:11 - Apr 28 by monytowbray

Bump. This is Monday if anyone wants to throw a couple of quid to save some kittehs.

Didn't think you had a girlfriend? I'm getting really confused.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 17:47 - Apr 28 with 1893 viewsDeano69

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 16:23 - Mar 10 by Swailsey

I'd forgotten how much I used to love reading that.

Cracks me up every time

The Spider one, i always have to read the Spider one....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

My girlfriend is raising money for the Celia Hammond Animal Trust... on 19:27 - Apr 28 with 1837 viewsMark

A good cause.

This shelter in Ipswich is also well worth supporting: http://www.ipswichcats.co.uk/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024