Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do you think Mick will go? 08:25 - Mar 14 with 1093 viewsitfcjoe

When do you think Mick will go?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

When do you think Mick will go? on 10:15 - Mar 14 with 976 viewsClausThomsen

Depends on the next 3 games for me, those home games against Brum and Wigan especially.

If we're cack in either or both of those games I think ME will pull the trigger, I think Pitman saved his job Saturday. If we lost that there's no "unbeaten run" angle, just a bunch of draws and dropped points. And 1 win since Lincoln. Where he should have been sacked anyway.
When do you think Mick will go? on 10:20 - Mar 14 with 961 viewsitfcjoe

When do you think Mick will go? on 10:15 - Mar 14 by ClausThomsen

Depends on the next 3 games for me, those home games against Brum and Wigan especially.

If we're cack in either or both of those games I think ME will pull the trigger, I think Pitman saved his job Saturday. If we lost that there's no "unbeaten run" angle, just a bunch of draws and dropped points. And 1 win since Lincoln. Where he should have been sacked anyway.

I just don't see ME pulling the trigger - reckon Mick will walk at end of season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

When do you think Mick will go? on 10:21 - Mar 14 with 961 viewsSomethingBlue

Should be decided when we're safe and announced, at the latest, a couple of weeks before the end of the season so he can have a good send-off at the last home game. Then we would have time to build again. Won't work out that way though.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

When do you think Mick will go? on 10:32 - Mar 14 with 938 viewshype313

When do you think Mick will go? on 10:20 - Mar 14 by itfcjoe

I just don't see ME pulling the trigger - reckon Mick will walk at end of season

I wouldn't be surprised if it's already been sorted, they have had the conversation about a mutual decision. He's had enough judging by his tone and Marcus needs ST sales, e won't get that with Mick in charge.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

When do you think Mick will go? on 10:33 - Mar 14 with 932 viewsClausThomsen

You could be right there, not sure I like the idea of a new manager not being able to see the team in competitive action though.

But if it works out that way, we should approach Lincoln imo.
When do you think Mick will go? on 10:37 - Mar 14 with 908 viewshype313

When do you think Mick will go? on 10:33 - Mar 14 by ClausThomsen

You could be right there, not sure I like the idea of a new manager not being able to see the team in competitive action though.

But if it works out that way, we should approach Lincoln imo.

I'd also go for the Cowleys.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

When do you think Mick will go? on 10:43 - Mar 14 with 893 viewsKieran_Knows

I just can't for one minute think that ME's head is stuck in the sand that he thinks MM can carry on here now.

IMO, I think an announcement will be made once we are mathematically safe that Mick will either leave there and then, with Klug/Nash in caretaker charge for 2-3 games, or that Mick will definitely be leaving at the end of season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

When do you think Mick will go? on 11:09 - Mar 14 with 860 viewsBlueBadger

When do you think Mick will go? on 10:21 - Mar 14 by SomethingBlue

Should be decided when we're safe and announced, at the latest, a couple of weeks before the end of the season so he can have a good send-off at the last home game. Then we would have time to build again. Won't work out that way though.

Three games before the end of the season, like what Magilton got, is my prediction.

And it'l be 'by mutual consent' as well, I bet.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2017 11:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

When do you think Mick will go? on 11:39 - Mar 14 with 814 viewsIllinoisblue

I do hope it's handled properly and there's a chance to say goodbye. That would be the right thing to do.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I would really like to go into the Fulham game... on 12:20 - Mar 14 with 781 viewsunstableblue

.... off the back of a couple of games under a new boss, with new ideas, trying to get the most out of the current set of players. Perhaps playing Sears, Pitman, Lawrence and McGoldrick in the same team. THEN we can play 2 holding midfielders, a back 4 which includes spence and kenlock. 6 defensive players is enough, when you have full backs with pace sitting deeper.

This is all a pipe dream of course. As marcus' plan for Ipswich is.... Mick.

The dire system and defensive ethos, players out of position, players playing without energy.... it's gone on for too long.

The stalwart Mick In fans on TWTD are in the minority. Fans and season ticket holders demand more.

We need a progressive manager, who can work with limited funds, who can reconnect with the core Ipswich fan base.

12,500 home crowds is the outcome the current strategy is leading to.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

When do you think Mick will go? on 12:55 - Mar 14 with 715 viewsBlueBadger

Given that he apparently 'reluctantly' accepted Jewell's resignation and that sacking Keane was 'regrettable'(paraphrasing slight there) that might not be a bad shout.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When do you think Mick will go? on 13:05 - Mar 14 with 693 viewsCaptainObvious

Maybe a statue or a road named after him. Not sure MostBoringFootballI'veEverSeen Avenue scans well though.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024