Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) 22:20 - Mar 16 with 7535 viewsElderGrizzly

http://st.itfcprogramme.co.uk/ITFC-season-ticket-2017/files/mobile/index.html#1

£10 ST abolished for U11s replaced with £50 tickets for U12s
Senior Citizens now come in at 65, not 60
5% discount if we sell 12,750 STs 😂🙄

[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 22:47]
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:48 - Mar 16 with 1279 viewsDinnernotTea

It's a fake. 100%. Has to be.

We're a shambles but Evans wouldn't be brave enough to increase it.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:48 - Mar 16 with 1277 viewscolchesterchris

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:46 - Mar 16 by Danny_G

No more student tickets?

Yep, looks like it.

That's me out.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:49 - Mar 16 with 1259 viewsEastTownBlue

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:39 - Mar 16 by yorkshireblue

I am convinced this is a fake... so that tomorrow everyone is pleased when there is a price freeze instead.

Angry response tonight followed by a U-turn tomorrow ? They are not clever enough to follow Phil Hammond.
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:50 - Mar 16 with 1247 viewsAdmiralFunge

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:47 - Mar 16 by uefacup81

What a spectacular PR failure.

From an objective point of view, I would posit that their thinking behind the 5% discount is that it would encourage those renewing to harangue those not doing so using the logic of 'I'm paying more because of you'.

On what planet did they think that would ever work, given that the fan base is already fairly united in their displeasure with the way the club is being run?

I think I agree with you regarding the haranguing point; if we assume that, in fact, that is the club's thinking, it's one of the weakest marketing strategies I've ever seen.

So, so bad.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:50 - Mar 16 with 1249 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Not worth getting worked up over a few pounds. It's the least of our problems.

I'm more annoyed that I forgot my son is now 13 - costing me £75 extra. I might try to make him do a paper round for the extra cash but I know he'll just refuse.
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:51 - Mar 16 with 1242 viewsuefacup81

And am I seriously reading that, if you choose to buy a ST after Easter Monday, when it might not even be clear what division we'll be in in 2017/18, the cheapest adult season ticket will be nigh on £550?!

Fvck off Evans.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:52 - Mar 16 with 1222 viewsElderGrizzly

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:40 - Mar 16 by JakeITFC

50% discount on an adult ticket for next season.

No, it says 50% discount on the additional increase for one year for senior citizens

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:53 - Mar 16 with 1204 viewsElderGrizzly

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:48 - Mar 16 by DinnernotTea

It appears to be the same url, but who knows.

It's a lot of work to go to if it is fake
Login to get fewer ads

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:54 - Mar 16 with 1189 viewsRonFearonsHair

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:48 - Mar 16 by DinnernotTea

I notice on the Memberships page that the phrase 'Season Ticket holders' has an unnecessary apostrophe (three times!). I find it hard to believe that a professional organisation would use promotional material containing grammatical errors a twelve-year-old would be expected not to make.
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:54 - Mar 16 with 1174 viewsElderGrizzly

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:48 - Mar 16 by colchesterchris

Yep, looks like it.

That's me out.

They do have student tickets. Detailed in the blurb from Milne in my post above
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:55 - Mar 16 with 1152 viewsSwansea_Blue

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:45 - Mar 16 by DinnernotTea

Harsh to judge it against Prem prices because of TV deal etc as they can easily afford to charge what they like. It's the likes of Bradford, Wigan and Huddersfield fans paying £200 less than me is what posses me off.

For the Swans the TV money doesn't come into it as they were much cheaper than us in the Championship too (for STs and with £20 on the gate tickets). They could also exploit supply and demand, as they have a waiting list of several thousands but choose not to rip off fans.

But even if we restrict comparisons to the Championship, we're very expensive.

The shift in senior age threshold is suicide.

I think they've messed this up bigly.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:57 - Mar 16 with 1118 viewsVillageBlue

So if you all cancel and I renew maybe I 'll be one of only 5 people who renew by the early bird deadline and I'll win my ticket for free!
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:58 - Mar 16 with 1114 viewscolchesterchris

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:54 - Mar 16 by ElderGrizzly

They do have student tickets. Detailed in the blurb from Milne in my post above

That's not entirely true is it...

"Secondary school, college, or those starting a traineeship or apprenticeship"

No sign of university.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:59 - Mar 16 with 1101 viewsPSGBlue

What a kick in the teeth if you are 61-64, you will see a rise of between £150-£200 approx. Some these fans would have been supporting the club for 40-50 years! What a disgrace to loyal fans!
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:03 - Mar 16 with 1062 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

The price band GIMP made me laugh at least.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:04 - Mar 16 with 1043 viewsnorth_stand77

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:39 - Mar 16 by VillageBlue

Great not only have they gone up, I thought at least I only had one more year before I could get a senior citizen ticket, now I have to wait 6 years!

Me too! Paid all these bloody years at full price and thought that the following season I would have some reward. Well done ITFC
New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:04 - Mar 16 with 1033 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

F^ck

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

on 23:05 - Mar 16 with 1022 views_

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:06 - Mar 16 with 1003 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:33 - Mar 16 by AdmiralFunge

Good god.

I mean, I know that marketing the STs for the forthcoming year was going to be a challenge, but they've somehow managed to make it even less appealing.

Honestly, who was tasked with this drivel?

I am quite cross about this.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 22:34]

It's a shambles mate

They've managed to introduce a good offer for me personally (that new under 19 season ticket) but yet I can't help but just think we have a bunch of money-obsessed d1ckwangs running the club.

How the fook can they put the prices up and then add a stimulation which saves money IF we sell more season tickets based on the shambles of this year.

Madness

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:07 - Mar 16 with 996 viewsfactual_blue

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:52 - Mar 16 by ElderGrizzly

No, it says 50% discount on the additional increase for one year for senior citizens

So they only expect me to pay an extra £100 a year, rather than £200?

I'm cancelling for the rest of the season.

They have broken my heart.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 23:10]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:09 - Mar 16 with 972 viewsuefacup81

And what came of the supposed review into increasing away allocations? From the stadium plan the away blocks look to be the same still.

Did the club consider it and then just say 'sod it, we'll just try and get the extra income from home supporters instead'?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:10 - Mar 16 with 965 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:47 - Mar 16 by uefacup81

What a spectacular PR failure.

From an objective point of view, I would posit that their thinking behind the 5% discount is that it would encourage those renewing to harangue those not doing so using the logic of 'I'm paying more because of you'.

On what planet did they think that would ever work, given that the fan base is already fairly united in their displeasure with the way the club is being run?

It's just baffling.

Absolutely baffling.

Evans out. Milne out.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:10 - Mar 16 with 965 viewsDublinBlue84

A mixed bag, prices have come down for some people and up for others, to say they have gone up across the board is pretty wrong and is misleading by some of the posters on here.

BIG WINNERS
21-23 year olds now pay a reduced rate rather than full adult
12-20 year olds pay a lower rate and in some cases are moved into a cheaper price bracket.

LOSERS
Adults between the age of 24-59
Those who are over 65.

BIG LOSERS
Those under 12 who see an increase from €10 to €50
Those 60-65 who now have to pay full whack.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:13 - Mar 16 with 922 viewsfactual_blue

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 22:59 - Mar 16 by PSGBlue

What a kick in the teeth if you are 61-64, you will see a rise of between £150-£200 approx. Some these fans would have been supporting the club for 40-50 years! What a disgrace to loyal fans!

It wouldn't be too difficult to leave the existing prices in place for ST holders already in that age bracket but not offer reduced prices to any new purchasers aged 60-65.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:14 - Mar 16 with 908 viewsLuke40885

New prices already out....(and they've gone up!) on 23:10 - Mar 16 by DublinBlue84

A mixed bag, prices have come down for some people and up for others, to say they have gone up across the board is pretty wrong and is misleading by some of the posters on here.

BIG WINNERS
21-23 year olds now pay a reduced rate rather than full adult
12-20 year olds pay a lower rate and in some cases are moved into a cheaper price bracket.

LOSERS
Adults between the age of 24-59
Those who are over 65.

BIG LOSERS
Those under 12 who see an increase from €10 to €50
Those 60-65 who now have to pay full whack.

I turn 23 at the beginning of April (yay) not like i've been paying full adult price for the last few years, i wonder if Marcus will let me in for the u23 price if i renew before my Birthday? Gotta be worth it 🤔

Iᴘsᴡɪᴄʜ Tᴏᴡɴ Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Cʟᴜʙ
Poll: Will you be renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024