Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans 06:30 - Mar 17 with 928 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/31367/milne-we-must-bring-back-younger-f

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans on 06:51 - Mar 17 with 882 viewsBenters

By getting rid of the older fans?

Tick job done .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans on 07:05 - Mar 17 with 854 viewswitchdoctor

Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans on 06:51 - Mar 17 by Benters

By getting rid of the older fans?

Tick job done .

excactly....I've stated on numerous occasions that I'd deffo renew if and when the dino slings his hook..absolutely no chance now that they've raised the age for seniors....yeah sure....give incentives for the younger generation....but penalise those who have followed the Town for donkeys years?...mind fookin boggling..😖
Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans on 07:14 - Mar 17 with 833 viewsBenters

Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans on 07:05 - Mar 17 by witchdoctor

excactly....I've stated on numerous occasions that I'd deffo renew if and when the dino slings his hook..absolutely no chance now that they've raised the age for seniors....yeah sure....give incentives for the younger generation....but penalise those who have followed the Town for donkeys years?...mind fookin boggling..😖

On course for the worst finish in 58 yrs,what can we do for the long suffering fans? I know lets increase the price of the tickets !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans on 08:01 - Mar 17 with 778 viewsAuntieBlue

I've only had a ST for 15 years. The last two were at Senior rate. Now they want me to,pay full,price again?! The not reason I renewed last year was because the price was 'reasonable'.
At least there will be space for a young supporter when I don't return for my 16th season.
It's not just the price increase but the total disregard for those who have supported faithfully.
It surely wouldn't have broken the bank to keep the rates the same for those who currently have a concession ticket...

I've not enjoyed this season, and this moving of the goal posts may well be the straw that breaks this camel's back.
Disgraceful...
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 8:22]

Poll: Which biscuit for morning coffee?

Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans on 08:35 - Mar 17 with 727 viewsVaughan8

Finally the penny has dropped. I have been saying this for years (I could go through all my posts and find them but I can't be bothered really! haha)

The problem is, its all very well having low kids prices, but if the adult prices are high, who do you think is going to bring them?

The pricing structure needs to be looked at massively. For upper sections, on the day, it is £35! I mean come on. The past 2 seasons we have been pretty boring and not entertaining so it doesn't represent value for money.

The season ticket prices going up 1.5% is nothing really, but I think for some it is the principle. How much more money are the club really going to get from putting them up 1.5%? they should have just kept them the same.
Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans on 08:38 - Mar 17 with 720 viewsAuntieBlue

Milne: We Must Bring Back Younger Fans on 08:35 - Mar 17 by Vaughan8

Finally the penny has dropped. I have been saying this for years (I could go through all my posts and find them but I can't be bothered really! haha)

The problem is, its all very well having low kids prices, but if the adult prices are high, who do you think is going to bring them?

The pricing structure needs to be looked at massively. For upper sections, on the day, it is £35! I mean come on. The past 2 seasons we have been pretty boring and not entertaining so it doesn't represent value for money.

The season ticket prices going up 1.5% is nothing really, but I think for some it is the principle. How much more money are the club really going to get from putting them up 1.5%? they should have just kept them the same.

It's the principle that's really annoyed me.

Poll: Which biscuit for morning coffee?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024