Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... 08:16 - Mar 17 with 1170 viewsitfcjoe

The club are so out of touch with the fan base, how they can try and take a pitiful 1.5% of fans after this season and not realise how bad the publicity will be and what a turn off it will be is beyond me.

Evans is utterly clueless, the only place the club is going under him is down.

If Mick goes, who will this clown appoint? And I think this announcement gives a good indication of what our budget will be under a new manager - f*ck all.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:17 - Mar 17 with 1130 viewsKieran_Knows

As I keep saying, be ready for Kenny Jackett....

All together now 'Kenny Jacketts blue and white army'.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:27 - Mar 17 with 1073 viewsSWGF

Club are estimating a drop of 2000

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:32 - Mar 17 with 1050 viewsitfcjoe

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:27 - Mar 17 by SWGF

That sounds about right, will take us to 10k.

Although, it wouldn't surprise me if we drop below that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:33 - Mar 17 with 1036 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

My thoughts exactly, I am stunned that the club have the audacity to increase prices when other clubs are looking to reduce theirs.

I would be even more surprised that if we do hit out target of season tickets sold that the club declare this and actually give us fans our money back which would actually only be 3.5% because of the 1.5% increase. I don't trust anything that comes out of ITFC any more-sad, sad times.

Its an absolute joke & I am seriously considering whether to bother with my season ticket now. Doubt I am alone this morning :(

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:33 - Mar 17 with 1032 viewsElderGrizzly

If club are estimating a drop of 2,000 it makes their 5% offer look even more disingenuous
I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:36 - Mar 17 with 1002 viewsAdmiralFunge

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:33 - Mar 17 by ElderGrizzly

If club are estimating a drop of 2,000 it makes their 5% offer look even more disingenuous

As I said last night, this 5% thing is just pathetic, the worst part of a truly dismal ST campaign.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:49 - Mar 17 with 960 viewsRegencyBlue

I'd already decided not to renew before this so the prices haven't affected my decision on that score.

What I would say is that this announcement is completely indicative of the disregard the club has for its core support. The assumption is clearly that most season ticket holders will renew lemming like no matter what happens on or off the pitch.

They may well be right but I suspect they could be in for a bit of a shock this time!
I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 09:00 - Mar 17 with 879 viewsITFC_Forever

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:33 - Mar 17 by ElderGrizzly

It's the same as the promise a few years back that if we went up, ST holders would get the following season free - there's little chance of it happening, so it's a hollow promise.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 12:01 - Mar 17 with 772 viewsPinewoodblue

That is probably the 2,000 season ticket holders who are currently staying away. If they honestly believe everyone else will renew they are in cloud cuckoo land..

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 12:27 - Mar 17 with 707 viewsPinewoodblue

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 08:17 - Mar 17 by Kieran_Knows

As I keep saying, be ready for Kenny Jackett....

All together now 'Kenny Jacketts blue and white army'.

Rather thsn get Jackett it would be better if Evans got his coat.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 12:48 - Mar 17 with 647 viewsDoobDude

Why are you stunned?

All Evans and Milne ever produce are words. They have done nothing for the supporters.
These prices were worked out in order to maximise income. They know a certain number will renew anyway so why not put prices up.

When you get owners who don't care about the club this is the result.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 12:55 - Mar 17 with 616 viewsGogs

The powers that be should just be shown this messageboard today, to see what a shambles they've made of this, and what their fanbase thinks of it. This is a PR own goal of epic proportions. In order to get a few more 19-23 year olds in who may or (more likely) may not be out there, they've basically p!ssed everyone else off by unjustifiably hiking prices again, from the toddlers (or parents thereof) through to adults and those aged 60-64.
#OneOfOurOwn
#NotAnyMoreImNot
I'm absolutely stunned by those ST prices.... on 13:10 - Mar 17 with 581 viewsTJS

I love this club and I will probably still have a ST next season.
However I am going to cancel my direct debit after the final payment and renew at the last possible moment.
This is the only thing I can think of doing that might send some sort of message to the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024