Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From reading on here 12:32 - Mar 22 with 1264 viewstextbackup

And the other various social media outlets there is a huge number not renewing, huge!

Said to a dad on the school run (4 of his 5 he goes with aren't renewing) that all the season ticket holders next season will be able to fit in 1 pub pre match!

Man this is going to be painful to see

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

From reading on here on 12:33 - Mar 22 with 1227 viewsReuser_is_God

Good, hopefully if people do actually go through with it & not renew then hopefully change will come.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

From reading on here on 12:34 - Mar 22 with 1221 viewsJ2BLUE

Agreed. I just read Sticky's post and thought we're heading for league one.

I do expect something will give soon though. Probably MM announcing his departure. I'm not sure there is a manager who can unite the fans though. I think we'll have inners and outers from the first day.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

From reading on here on 12:35 - Mar 22 with 1212 viewstiptreeblue

going by the poll Phil did a few days ago 70% are not renewing, that would mean we would have about 4,000 ST holders, although i feel some will change their mind and still renew
From reading on here on 12:37 - Mar 22 with 1187 viewsReuser_is_God

From reading on here on 12:34 - Mar 22 by J2BLUE

Agreed. I just read Sticky's post and thought we're heading for league one.

I do expect something will give soon though. Probably MM announcing his departure. I'm not sure there is a manager who can unite the fans though. I think we'll have inners and outers from the first day.

You've seen posters on here shoot down every manager suggested on this forum.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

From reading on here on 12:38 - Mar 22 with 1173 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I reckon we'll get around 7,000 season tickets for next season..

But the interesting moment will be the response/action from ME when the penny finally drops and he has not only lost a huge amount of fans (and most worrying to him) lost a huge chunk of income he had planned into the budget.

That response could really alienate and push those over the edge who have been loyal through habit
From reading on here on 12:39 - Mar 22 with 1145 viewsBenters

People are voting with their feet and wallet end of.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

From reading on here on 12:41 - Mar 22 with 1139 viewsBluefish

for some strange reason it is now seen as cool to constantly announce that you are not renewing.

1/3 won't renew
1/3 will renew
1/3 probably haven't got a season ticket anyway. They just ring radio suffolk and vote in the player rating
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 12:42]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

From reading on here on 12:42 - Mar 22 with 1115 viewsSteve_M

Do beware of confirmation bias here, the mood is obviously incredibly pissed off and I think last week's extra-special incompetence has pushed a lot over the edge. I think many will still renew anyway and some who are thinking about not renewing will do too.

I don't think we'll start next season with crowds of 10,000 or lower as I've seen a few suggest but there will certainly be a lot of people elsewhere on Saturday afternoons.

Something has to shake Evans out of his complacent apathy, at the very least to make him want to cut his losses and get out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

From reading on here on 12:47 - Mar 22 with 1054 viewsBenters

From reading on here on 12:35 - Mar 22 by tiptreeblue

going by the poll Phil did a few days ago 70% are not renewing, that would mean we would have about 4,000 ST holders, although i feel some will change their mind and still renew

Not forgetting of course at times this season there have been 12k in the stadium and they have gave it as 15k ... loads of people have season tickets and couldnt face going innit.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

From reading on here on 13:03 - Mar 22 with 996 viewsColchesterBlue1985

When push comes to shove i still think they will get 10K but thats it. Lots of people just angry and frustrated but a few weeks with no football will see people sign up again in my opinion.
From reading on here on 13:24 - Mar 22 with 911 viewsJohnny_Boy

From reading on here on 12:37 - Mar 22 by Reuser_is_God

You've seen posters on here shoot down every manager suggested on this forum.

Quite.

Sean Dyche is a great example after his impressive back-to-basics stint originally at Watford.
"Don't want that hoof merchant" was the general response from the regs on here.

Well, compared to MM, he's a God damn master tactician.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 13:26]
From reading on here on 13:27 - Mar 22 with 877 viewsSomethingBlue

From reading on here on 13:24 - Mar 22 by Johnny_Boy

Quite.

Sean Dyche is a great example after his impressive back-to-basics stint originally at Watford.
"Don't want that hoof merchant" was the general response from the regs on here.

Well, compared to MM, he's a God damn master tactician.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 13:26]

Tell me about his tactics. What jumps out for you?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

From reading on here on 13:40 - Mar 22 with 802 viewsvapour_trail

From reading on here on 12:42 - Mar 22 by Steve_M

Do beware of confirmation bias here, the mood is obviously incredibly pissed off and I think last week's extra-special incompetence has pushed a lot over the edge. I think many will still renew anyway and some who are thinking about not renewing will do too.

I don't think we'll start next season with crowds of 10,000 or lower as I've seen a few suggest but there will certainly be a lot of people elsewhere on Saturday afternoons.

Something has to shake Evans out of his complacent apathy, at the very least to make him want to cut his losses and get out.

Exactly right.

The polling and posting here won't be indicative of the whole support.

I think it would be good for the club to get a bloody nose however.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

A bit like all those people that..... on 13:41 - Mar 22 with 788 viewsBloots

....weren't going to vote Tory at the last election.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

From reading on here on 13:42 - Mar 22 with 781 viewsSteve_M

From reading on here on 13:40 - Mar 22 by vapour_trail

Exactly right.

The polling and posting here won't be indicative of the whole support.

I think it would be good for the club to get a bloody nose however.

I think I might renew after the early bird deadline and take the risk of paying more for my ticket. Hitting that date with lots of undecided (or definitely not renewing fans) is the only thing that will make the club review prices.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

From reading on here on 13:44 - Mar 22 with 763 viewsArnieM

Not renewing is the fans best "protest". It huts Evans where it hurts most - in his pocket.

As for shooting ourselves in the foot....well what's to lose? Town we eventually get relegated on the current under investment by Evans. It may as as well happen next season do he might then just bu_ gg_er off. Then we can rebuild under hew owners.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

From reading on here on 13:47 - Mar 22 with 751 viewsVaughan8

I think many are just saying it unfortunately. I do hope peopl go through with it as the club needs to know and its the only real way to show them that change is needed.
From reading on here on 14:01 - Mar 22 with 712 viewsvapour_trail

From reading on here on 13:42 - Mar 22 by Steve_M

I think I might renew after the early bird deadline and take the risk of paying more for my ticket. Hitting that date with lots of undecided (or definitely not renewing fans) is the only thing that will make the club review prices.

The early bird will be extended to an 11th hour bird, accompanied by announcement via semi literate press release.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

From reading on here on 14:19 - Mar 22 with 685 viewsArcher4721

From reading on here on 12:33 - Mar 22 by Reuser_is_God

Good, hopefully if people do actually go through with it & not renew then hopefully change will come.

No chance

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich_town_won_t_be_re_thinking_season_ticket_pric
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024