Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This just about sums up your average remainer!! 16:20 - Mar 29 with 12647 viewsBergholtBru

Rock on Tommy!!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 02:21 - Apr 2 with 2084 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:45 - Mar 30 by Darth_Koont

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:32 - Apr 2 with 2028 viewsvapour_trail

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 02:21 - Apr 2 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Three days and that's the best you could manage?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:38 - Apr 2 with 2018 viewsBergholtBru

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:32 - Apr 2 by vapour_trail

Three days and that's the best you could manage?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/786788/brexit-passport-design-uk-dark-blue-home

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:43 - Apr 2 with 2010 viewsvapour_trail

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:38 - Apr 2 by BergholtBru

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/786788/brexit-passport-design-uk-dark-blue-home

This is the sort of thing complete imbeciles are concerned with. All I want from my passport is the ability to travel.

As I said, complete imbeciles, bergholt.

You were a lot more reasonable on here before brexit.

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:50 - Apr 2 with 1993 viewsDarth_Koont

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:43 - Apr 2 by vapour_trail

This is the sort of thing complete imbeciles are concerned with. All I want from my passport is the ability to travel.

Agreed. Anyone who's actually travelled knows we're just swapping one generic passport colour for another. There's literally nothing unique about our passport except the royal coat of arms that has always been on it even when we were part of the EU.

Complete imbeciles.

Pronouns: He/Him

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:55 - Apr 2 with 1989 viewsvapour_trail

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:50 - Apr 2 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. Anyone who's actually travelled knows we're just swapping one generic passport colour for another. There's literally nothing unique about our passport except the royal coat of arms that has always been on it even when we were part of the EU.

Complete imbeciles.

Thing is, this is the sort of nonsense that will get fed to the swivel eyed brigade as proof of taking back control, at times when negotiations aren't going quite to plan.

£500m?* Christ.

* all caveated by the fact it's from the daily express.

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:00 - Apr 2 with 1978 viewsDarth_Koont

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:55 - Apr 2 by vapour_trail

Thing is, this is the sort of nonsense that will get fed to the swivel eyed brigade as proof of taking back control, at times when negotiations aren't going quite to plan.

£500m?* Christ.

I see one concerned MP in that article was calling the burgundy EU passports "a source of humiliation" ...

Who the feck are these people!?? I wouldn't trust them to go outside alone, never mind govern the country.

Pronouns: He/Him

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:21 - Apr 2 with 1966 viewsBergholtBru

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:43 - Apr 2 by vapour_trail

To be honest VT I got totally fed up with the attitude of many remainers after Brexit, those who refused to accept the vote, labelled "Brexiteers" as ignorant, thick, racist etc that I lost much respect for them. Before the vote I was nearly 50/50, probably 52/48(there`s a coincidence!) in favour of Brexit mainly for longer term concerns about what I felt the EU would "degenerate" into in time( probably beyond the life spans of many on here) and I did not want to commit future generations to being part of what I feared.
My decision to vote "out" was not made without thought, although I concede it was rather speculative and some of my "waspish" posts post Brexit are to a large extent a retaliation to those who have insulted the intelligence of myself and other like minded folk. I would not include yourself among those incidentally. Trust that explains your final sentence.

Login to get fewer ads

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:31 - Apr 2 with 1958 viewsCoastalblue

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 09:55 - Apr 2 by vapour_trail

£500m?* Christ.

I honestly think we'll be back in within a decade and paying it again to change back. I struggle to see where we are going to trade if the mainland gets effectively shut off from us?
America? Yeah maybe, but on their terms.
Oz and NZ? Too small markets and too far away
India? Don't like free markets so unlikely to play ball
China? I guess they could cherry pick some things, but why do they need to trade with us?

I think life is going to get very difficult for British businesses in the next four to five years.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:43 - Apr 2 with 1941 viewsNo9

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:21 - Apr 2 by BergholtBru

To be honest VT I got totally fed up with the attitude of many remainers after Brexit, those who refused to accept the vote, labelled "Brexiteers" as ignorant, thick, racist etc that I lost much respect for them. Before the vote I was nearly 50/50, probably 52/48(there`s a coincidence!) in favour of Brexit mainly for longer term concerns about what I felt the EU would "degenerate" into in time( probably beyond the life spans of many on here) and I did not want to commit future generations to being part of what I feared.
My decision to vote "out" was not made without thought, although I concede it was rather speculative and some of my "waspish" posts post Brexit are to a large extent a retaliation to those who have insulted the intelligence of myself and other like minded folk. I would not include yourself among those incidentally. Trust that explains your final sentence.

One only had to watch the right wing MP's in the House and to look what is being done to avoid the democratic process to see that the Leave campaign have been stitched up by the wealthy who stand to can considerable sums of money from this while the poor will have to pick up the enormous Lawyers invoices this will generate not to mention the cost of thing like customs posts and other restrictions. Their is also going to be restricitons on what the UK public can do, Mr Fallon let it slip when he conceded these border controls are not just to keep people out they are also to stop people leaving. It will take a lot from MP's with a concience but it is clear the government do NOT want people to understand what is really goin gto happen.
As you have loads of money you should be OK, many other TWTD'ers will not be so lucky
This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:57 - Apr 2 with 1935 viewsvapour_trail

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:21 - Apr 2 by BergholtBru

So that's all fine, but then posting EDL type content and talking about your average remainer flys in the face of that.

Time to stop. Or you simply become another pickles or dreadlocks.

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 11:03 - Apr 2 with 1925 viewsbournemouthblue

Did anyone see the rapper Akala leave Tommy Robinson speechless?

Absolutely priceless

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 11:06 - Apr 2 with 1916 viewsBergholtBru

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:43 - Apr 2 by No9

One only had to watch the right wing MP's in the House and to look what is being done to avoid the democratic process to see that the Leave campaign have been stitched up by the wealthy who stand to can considerable sums of money from this while the poor will have to pick up the enormous Lawyers invoices this will generate not to mention the cost of thing like customs posts and other restrictions. Their is also going to be restricitons on what the UK public can do, Mr Fallon let it slip when he conceded these border controls are not just to keep people out they are also to stop people leaving. It will take a lot from MP's with a concience but it is clear the government do NOT want people to understand what is really goin gto happen.
As you have loads of money you should be OK, many other TWTD'ers will not be so lucky

"As I have loads of money". Ehhh Hmmm. Where did you get that idea??????

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 12:37 - Apr 2 with 1869 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:57 - Apr 2 by vapour_trail

So that's all fine, but then posting EDL type content and talking about your average remainer flys in the face of that.

Time to stop. Or you simply become another pickles or dreadlocks.

proving my very point that anyone who does not share your view is simply shouted down as a fascist, xenophobe, blah, blah. You simply cannot debate and resort to name calling to people who you disagree with. 'Time to Stop' who made you the thought police?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 12:43 - Apr 2 with 1855 viewsvapour_trail

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 12:37 - Apr 2 by Jonnosdreadlocks

proving my very point that anyone who does not share your view is simply shouted down as a fascist, xenophobe, blah, blah. You simply cannot debate and resort to name calling to people who you disagree with. 'Time to Stop' who made you the thought police?

Erm, Not sure I've done any of that. Stand down soldier.

on 13:00 - Apr 2 with 1829 views_

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 12:37 - Apr 2 by Jonnosdreadlocks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 13:03 - Apr 2 with 1825 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

But you are these things Mr Dreadlocks......your posts (and those that like them) betray you ! Do you think that Adolf should have been "punched in the face " (as per your video link today) or had his 'freedom' to preach hate protected ?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 13:04]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 13:21 - Apr 2 with 1804 viewsNo9

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 11:06 - Apr 2 by BergholtBru

"As I have loads of money". Ehhh Hmmm. Where did you get that idea??????

Re-read your own posts
This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 13:53 - Apr 2 with 1785 viewsRyorry

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 10:31 - Apr 2 by Coastalblue

I honestly think we'll be back in within a decade and paying it again to change back. I struggle to see where we are going to trade if the mainland gets effectively shut off from us?
America? Yeah maybe, but on their terms.
Oz and NZ? Too small markets and too far away
India? Don't like free markets so unlikely to play ball
China? I guess they could cherry pick some things, but why do they need to trade with us?

I think life is going to get very difficult for British businesses in the next four to five years.

Some people may not have yet cottoned on to it being rather easier to do business with people who are actually awake at the same time as you!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 14:06 - Apr 2 with 1771 viewsLord_Lucan

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 13:53 - Apr 2 by Ryorry

Some people may not have yet cottoned on to it being rather easier to do business with people who are actually awake at the same time as you!!

To be honest it makes no odds these days what with T'internet.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 22:26 - Apr 2 with 1687 viewstractordownsouth

If we're playing that game...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 22:30 - Apr 2 with 1679 viewstractordownsouth

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:44 - Mar 29 by BergholtBru

Please provide examples to support your assertion that TR is "racist". Bearing in mind that Islam is a religion, not a race.

In his recent video on rebel media about Trump's temporary muslim ban. He reacted to Farah's disgust by saying 'your Somalian brothers are backwards barbarics'

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:30 - Apr 5 with 1588 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 13:03 - Apr 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

But you are these things Mr Dreadlocks......your posts (and those that like them) betray you ! Do you think that Adolf should have been "punched in the face " (as per your video link today) or had his 'freedom' to preach hate protected ?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2017 13:04]

'You are all those things' you arrogant f@ck. who appointed you judge, jury and executioner? You prove my point. you cant debate because you wont tolerate opinions other than yours. what are you on about, you mean that Richard whatshisname? I don't agree with his politics but simply punching him the face because you don't agree with his politics well that's fascism. So its ok for hooded antifa 'fascists' to smash up places or attack people who voted different to them is it? YOU are preaching intolerance and fascism.

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:38 - Apr 5 with 1575 viewsBergholtBru

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:30 - Apr 5 by Jonnosdreadlocks

'You are all those things' you arrogant f@ck. who appointed you judge, jury and executioner? You prove my point. you cant debate because you wont tolerate opinions other than yours. what are you on about, you mean that Richard whatshisname? I don't agree with his politics but simply punching him the face because you don't agree with his politics well that's fascism. So its ok for hooded antifa 'fascists' to smash up places or attack people who voted different to them is it? YOU are preaching intolerance and fascism.

Same with many of these lefty types mate. Those who preach tolerance are the least tolerant of all. Just stifle debate. That`s OK!!!

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:42 - Apr 5 with 1563 viewsMullet

This just about sums up your average remainer!! on 16:38 - Apr 5 by BergholtBru

Same with many of these lefty types mate. Those who preach tolerance are the least tolerant of all. Just stifle debate. That`s OK!!!

He says 4 pages and god knows how long later.....

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024