Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. 10:35 - Apr 11 with 7064 viewsBlueBadger

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/woman-who-had-sex-with-three-dogs-claimed-she-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:22 - Apr 11 with 1287 viewsbluewein

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:18 - Apr 11 by jeera

She was never gonna claw her way out of this.

She'll sell her story to one of the Sunday rags soon.

It should fetch a decent amount for her.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:25 - Apr 11 with 1283 viewshoppy

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:18 - Apr 11 by jeera

She was never gonna claw her way out of this.

But the sentence seems fairly light - with a community order rather than a jail term, so effectively she's free to walkies...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:27 - Apr 11 with 1280 viewsjeera

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:25 - Apr 11 by hoppy

But the sentence seems fairly light - with a community order rather than a jail term, so effectively she's free to walkies...

You don't think she'll end up behind bars?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:33 - Apr 11 with 1254 viewsRyorry

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:14 - Apr 11 by Swailsey

It is a horrendous story throughout.

Although, I would argue that she shouldn't be pitied - unless of course she has clear learning difficulties - which I can't imagine she does, unless the judge is especially callous?

It seems to me that despite being an adult, there is an element of her being groomed and led on by the man here (serious point, puns just incidental!).

Nobody here knows her, so nobody knows what levels of intelligence, awareness, health etc she might have.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:40 - Apr 11 with 1232 viewshoppy

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:33 - Apr 11 by Ryorry

It seems to me that despite being an adult, there is an element of her being groomed and led on by the man here (serious point, puns just incidental!).

Nobody here knows her, so nobody knows what levels of intelligence, awareness, health etc she might have.

But surely whatever level of intelligence or awareness etc anyone has, there must be some recognition of what you're doing isn't either normal or natural?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:44 - Apr 11 with 1220 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:54 - Apr 11 with 1205 viewsSwailsey

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:40 - Apr 11 by hoppy

But surely whatever level of intelligence or awareness etc anyone has, there must be some recognition of what you're doing isn't either normal or natural?

And I'm sure it would have been mentioned if she was.

Although it's possible she wasn't.

I suppose in hindsight, the more you look into it, there is the case of animal cruelty, grooming and the man's other interests, so all in all, it's pretty dark and probably shouldn't have the puns here that have been made (myself included), but on face value, it's just an amusing news story.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:59 - Apr 11 with 1202 viewsclive_baker

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:33 - Apr 11 by Ryorry

You could say that about anyone who ever committed a crime to be fair.

The woman shagged 3 dogs ffs.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:36 - Apr 11 with 1164 viewsLord_Lucan

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:59 - Apr 11 by clive_baker

You could say that about anyone who ever committed a crime to be fair.

The woman shagged 3 dogs ffs.

Exactly. It had been going on for years.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:39 - Apr 11 with 1159 viewsRyorry

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:40 - Apr 11 by hoppy

They lived at the same address, it's clear from the article that he incited her, there could have been an element of coercive control by him, esp if she had a child-like level of awareness - eg if she had dementia.

I wonder if there was a probation report - really should have been - in my working day in 70s-80s, there certainly would have been.

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:41 - Apr 11 with 1151 viewsRyorry

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 12:54 - Apr 11 by Swailsey

And I'm sure it would have been mentioned if she was.

Although it's possible she wasn't.

I suppose in hindsight, the more you look into it, there is the case of animal cruelty, grooming and the man's other interests, so all in all, it's pretty dark and probably shouldn't have the puns here that have been made (myself included), but on face value, it's just an amusing news story.

Sorry, but I don't find it all all amusing.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:46 - Apr 11 with 1138 viewsSwansea_Blue

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:40 - Apr 11 by hoppy

Looking at the state of her, it's a dog eat dog world out there...

Sick bitch.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 10:41]

"I know it's so wrong, been there before but I always want more"...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:47 - Apr 11 with 1135 viewsLord_Lucan

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:39 - Apr 11 by Ryorry

They lived at the same address, it's clear from the article that he incited her, there could have been an element of coercive control by him, esp if she had a child-like level of awareness - eg if she had dementia.

I wonder if there was a probation report - really should have been - in my working day in 70s-80s, there certainly would have been.

Your comments are nothing but thoughts in your mind. You could argue against anything like that.

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:51 - Apr 11 with 1128 viewsRyorry

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:47 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

Your comments are nothing but thoughts in your mind. You could argue against anything like that.

My comments will, I'm certain, reflect the thoughts of thousands of probation officers and social workers up and down the country who read the article, not to mention non-professionals with an awareness of abuse and illness across the age-range.

Once again this thread revealing some blatant hypocrisy on TWTD forum.

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:55 - Apr 11 with 1114 viewsSwailsey

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:39 - Apr 11 by Ryorry

Sorry Ryorry, but that's a lot of ifs and buts there.

No one is disagreeing with you by the way.

By 'amusing' I should clarify that whilst the story wasn't, the puns it has presented many well thought of posters on here to make, are.

If anything, the animals should be the ones attracting your sympathy, not her *

*because at this time, there is no reason to suggest she did it with anything other than a clear mind. If that wasn't the case, then of course it's a totally different story - but that isn't the one presented here.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 13:57]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:05 - Apr 11 with 1097 viewsLord_Lucan

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:51 - Apr 11 by Ryorry

My comments will, I'm certain, reflect the thoughts of thousands of probation officers and social workers up and down the country who read the article, not to mention non-professionals with an awareness of abuse and illness across the age-range.

Once again this thread revealing some blatant hypocrisy on TWTD forum.

If there were circumstances when the women had been coerced then it would have been taken into consideration and brought to the court. Simple as that really.

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:11 - Apr 11 with 1084 viewsRyorry

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 13:55 - Apr 11 by Swailsey

Sorry Ryorry, but that's a lot of ifs and buts there.

No one is disagreeing with you by the way.

By 'amusing' I should clarify that whilst the story wasn't, the puns it has presented many well thought of posters on here to make, are.

If anything, the animals should be the ones attracting your sympathy, not her *

*because at this time, there is no reason to suggest she did it with anything other than a clear mind. If that wasn't the case, then of course it's a totally different story - but that isn't the one presented here.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2017 13:57]

Of course no-one knows her or the circumstances, therefore there are lots of "ifs n buts", that was my point, and partly why I asked if there'd been a probation report on her - there really should have been, but some magistrates aren't particularly clued up, and the article didn't mention one - if there was, that may have been one reason for a more lenient sentence.

What the article did say, but everyone on the thread hadn't seen, or had ignored, (before my first post) was that the man she shared an address with was a paedophile who had thousands of sexual images of children on his digital devices, and who had "aided and abetted" the woman in her sexual activity with the dogs. Yet I can't recall anyone on the thread commenting on his part in it all.

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:13 - Apr 11 with 1082 viewsRyorry

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:05 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

If there were circumstances when the women had been coerced then it would have been taken into consideration and brought to the court. Simple as that really.

If only magistrates (and solicitors) were all clued up. Sadly, they're not.

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:17 - Apr 11 with 1074 viewsLord_Lucan

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:13 - Apr 11 by Ryorry

It would definitely have been looked at, absolutely no question whatsoever. This is the year 2017.

Nice down arrow. Shame I can't up arrow Oscar the Alsatian.

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:21 - Apr 11 with 1058 viewsRyorry

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:17 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

It would definitely have been looked at, absolutely no question whatsoever. This is the year 2017.

Nice down arrow. Shame I can't up arrow Oscar the Alsatian.

Guess it must be lovely to have such faith in our judicial system. Having worked in it for years, I'm afraid I don't, despite it being 2017, given the miscarriages of justice that go on all around.

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:24 - Apr 11 with 1038 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:31 - Apr 11 with 1030 viewsWeWereZombies

I thought about becoming a magistrate a few years back but after my day in court watching the proceeding I:

i) knew I didn't have it in me to send someone down for two years and not spend weeks losing sleep over it
ii) could not fathom why a contrite Turkish man got a significant fine for a minor traffic offence whilst a defiant woman who had caused a collision was found guilty but given no punishment.

And watching the woman for the CPS go through the motions because she knew that whatever she said would be ignored was dispiriting, very much a local shop for local people.

And I'm glad I didn't add to the music videos posted before I saw your first post, only caveat is to remember Rose and Fred West, both monsters but she seemed the worse of the two. It is possible she was in charge and made sure the images were on his computer - but speculation of course.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:37 - Apr 11 with 1025 viewsimsureazzure

Was filmed having sex with a St Bernard, a black Labrador and an Alsatian.

How low can you go?

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:40 - Apr 11 with 1006 viewsGlasgowBlue

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:37 - Apr 11 by imsureazzure

Was filmed having sex with a St Bernard, a black Labrador and an Alsatian.

How low can you go?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Meanwhile, in Lincolnshire. on 14:42 - Apr 11 with 1000 viewsimsureazzure

Can you give us some pointers?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024