Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time 13:46 - Apr 16 with 2250 viewsunbelievablue

"Four hours til opening time. God help us."

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 13:52 - Apr 16 with 2189 viewsgainsboroughblue

"Matter?? Where's it coming from?"

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:05 - Apr 16 with 2142 viewswellyblue

We want the finest wine available to humanity, we want then here and we want them now!
Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:38 - Apr 16 with 2077 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Imagine getting into a fight with the fcuker!
Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:43 - Apr 16 with 2061 viewsJohnhoz

"I'm not homosexual Monty"

"Yes you are. OF COURSE you are"

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:43 - Apr 16 with 2058 viewsLord_Lucan

"Boy, I know you're not asleep boy"

We're gonna put it on now.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:46 - Apr 16 with 2033 viewsunbelievablue

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:43 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

"Prostitutes for the bees!"

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:47 - Apr 16 with 2034 viewsgainsboroughblue

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:43 - Apr 16 by Lord_Lucan

It's obsessed with it's gut. It's like a rugby ball now. It will die it will die.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:50 - Apr 16 with 2021 viewsWeWereZombies

The Camberwell carrot

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:52 - Apr 16 with 2006 viewsJohnhoz

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 14:47 - Apr 16 by gainsboroughblue

It's obsessed with it's gut. It's like a rugby ball now. It will die it will die.

As a youth I used to weep in butchers shops

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 15:04 - Apr 16 with 1977 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Enjoy, everyone.

Poll: Best Football Song

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 15:10 - Apr 16 with 1967 viewsLankHenners

'And for once I'm inclined to believe that Withnail is right. We are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell.'

I've thought of that one more than a few times over the last year or so.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 16:08 - Apr 16 with 1875 viewsJohnny_Boy

Even a stopped clock gives the right time, twice a day.
Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 19:53 - Apr 16 with 1704 viewsunbelievablue

Jesus Christ, why did you drug their onions?

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 01:05 - Apr 17 with 1552 viewsMelford

Released 30 years ago today and still my favourite film of all time on 16:08 - Apr 16 by Johnny_Boy

Even a stopped clock gives the right time, twice a day.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024