Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" 13:44 - Apr 24 with 9345 viewsmonytowbray

Do they all just assume public spending is perfect as it is at present with no unjust/pointless funding and all tax revenue that could possibly be going into the national pot is being collected?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

People who say on 10:28 - Apr 25 with 3220 viewsGlasgowBlue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 10:13 - Apr 25 by Swansea_Blue

Causal link?

That's how my memory works. Thinking of one event, the news of Kurt Cobain's suicide, takes me to the bet on the grand national. I can tell you exactly where I was, Carlisle, and the name of a second hand CD I bought in a market stall in Carlisle, Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

Edit. I hit the button before getting your link Corbyn/Corbain
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 10:40]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 10:40 - Apr 25 with 3204 viewsunbelievablue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 09:00 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

I haven't been actively involved in politics since 1992.

And it shows. Badum tsh.

Sorry, someone had to.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 10:40 - Apr 25 with 3204 viewsStokieBlue

People who say on 10:28 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

That's how my memory works. Thinking of one event, the news of Kurt Cobain's suicide, takes me to the bet on the grand national. I can tell you exactly where I was, Carlisle, and the name of a second hand CD I bought in a market stall in Carlisle, Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

Edit. I hit the button before getting your link Corbyn/Corbain
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 10:40]

Excellent album.

Might listen to that actually, not listened to it in years.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 11:23 - Apr 25 with 3193 viewsJ2BLUE

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 23:24 - Apr 24 by Ryorry

OK, sorry.

No problem :)

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 11:33 - Apr 25 with 3185 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 15:35 - Apr 24 by Luk38644

I think he would have finally won South Thanet, but he's achieved his political goal, so fair enough.

That's my dilemma at the moment. Tactical voting would suggest I continue to vote UKIP as I'm in a strong-Tory area, but I honestly don't know if I can with Nuttall in charge and no hope of an MP elected. Why bother? I'd rather vote for a party that can deliver Brexit and hopefully nullify the threat of Labour/Lib Dems ruining it.

If she delivers a half-hearted Brexit (remain in the single market/free movement etc;), that's an issue for the next GE after 2019, not yet.

I'm not voting UKIP either Lukey despite doing so in the fake college election last time around.

Obviously, if I was able to vote properly at that point, that's who I'd have gone with.

But I think they are completely pointless now. Brexit has happened and they have done their mission.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 11:48 - Apr 25 with 3173 viewsunbelievablue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 11:33 - Apr 25 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm not voting UKIP either Lukey despite doing so in the fake college election last time around.

Obviously, if I was able to vote properly at that point, that's who I'd have gone with.

But I think they are completely pointless now. Brexit has happened and they have done their mission.

Their mission. Gripes.

Lies, division, pointless promises and zero responsibility for the aftermath. I can't stand UKIP.

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 11:59 - Apr 25 with 3157 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 11:48 - Apr 25 by unbelievablue

Their mission. Gripes.

Lies, division, pointless promises and zero responsibility for the aftermath. I can't stand UKIP.

Their mission was to get us out the EU

They succeeded

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:02 - Apr 25 with 3152 viewsJ2BLUE

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 11:59 - Apr 25 by The_Romford_Blue

They succeeded

They haven't succeeded yet.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:05 - Apr 25 with 3150 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:02 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

They haven't succeeded yet.

They got the public to vote out.

If that happens, they've succeeded. If it doesn't, they've exposed the political fraudneas of the UK

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:05 - Apr 25 with 3150 viewsunbelievablue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 11:59 - Apr 25 by The_Romford_Blue

They succeeded

Yes I know - I have a begrudging respect for the outcome achieved, considering the demonstrably limited intellect of members and the shambolic, disorganised structure of the party.

I also hate the ways in which they went about achieving it, and the flippant lack of accountability for what happens next.

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:09 - Apr 25 with 3144 viewsJ2BLUE

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:05 - Apr 25 by The_Romford_Blue

They got the public to vote out.

If that happens, they've succeeded. If it doesn't, they've exposed the political fraudneas of the UK

Democracy doesn't stop though. What if Labour get elected with their meaningful vote offer?

If I vote for Brexit and then Labour who give parliament a vote and they decide it's better to stay in is that fraud or is it just the wheel carrying on turning?

If a Brexiter votes Lib Dem does that make them a remainer now?

If a remainer votes Tory are they a Brexiter?

The lines have been blurred.

Truly impaired.

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:33 - Apr 25 with 3119 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:09 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

Democracy doesn't stop though. What if Labour get elected with their meaningful vote offer?

If I vote for Brexit and then Labour who give parliament a vote and they decide it's better to stay in is that fraud or is it just the wheel carrying on turning?

If a Brexiter votes Lib Dem does that make them a remainer now?

If a remainer votes Tory are they a Brexiter?

The lines have been blurred.

I will likely be a brexiter voting lib dem

That doesn't make me a remainer imo

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:42 - Apr 25 with 3114 viewsGlasgowBlue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:33 - Apr 25 by The_Romford_Blue

It will make you very confused.

Iron Lion Zion

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:51 - Apr 25 with 3106 viewshype313

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 12:33 - Apr 25 by The_Romford_Blue

The Lib Dems are the antitheses of Brexit.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:02 - Apr 25 with 3092 viewsJ2BLUE

I would say it kind of does by default.

Your reason for not voting Labour will be gone on June 9th!

Truly impaired.

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:06 - Apr 25 with 3080 viewsGlasgowBlue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:02 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

How will his reason for not voting Labour be gone on June 9th?

Iron Lion Zion

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:08 - Apr 25 with 3076 viewsunbelievablue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:06 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

I think J2 said yesterday that Corbyn will go as soon as the GE is over.

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:25 - Apr 25 with 3060 viewsJ2BLUE

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:06 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

Corbyn will resign.

Truly impaired.

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:29 - Apr 25 with 3051 viewsGlasgowBlue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:25 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

Corbyn will resign.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/404392/3595431/blimey/#post3595431

Iron Lion Zion

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:31 - Apr 25 with 3049 viewsJ2BLUE

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:29 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/404392/3595431/blimey/#post3595431

See you on June 9th.

Truly impaired.

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:45 - Apr 25 with 3043 viewsGlasgowBlue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:31 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

See you on June 9th.

It's a date.

Iron Lion Zion

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:27 - Apr 25 with 3015 viewsRyorry

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 09:00 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

I haven't been actively involved in politics since 1992.

Apart from pontificating politically on here dozens of times daily ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:30 - Apr 25 with 3010 viewsGlasgowBlue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:27 - Apr 25 by Ryorry

Apart from pontificating politically on here dozens of times daily ...

Yes. That doesn't make me actively involved in politics.

I'm sorry i start or join in political dates. You could always ignore me again.

Iron Lion Zion

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:30 - Apr 25 with 3010 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 13:02 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

When he has gone, or if he reverses his views on trident, I will come running back to labour banging on the door begging for forgiveness

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:35 - Apr 25 with 3003 viewsRyorry

People who say "Where does Corbyn expect to find the money to do that?" on 18:30 - Apr 25 by GlasgowBlue

Yes. That doesn't make me actively involved in politics.

I'm sorry i start or join in political dates. You could always ignore me again.

My reply was partly as it was because it's impossible to read political threads on here with you on ignore - you're so ubiquitous in them that they simply can't be read with the consequently multiple hidden spaces.

But please do carry on, I'm enjoying the laughs at some of your stuff!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024