Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. 15:26 - Apr 26 with 21866 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If you could bang one celebrity in the world

You get one pick. Who?

For me.. the geordie from little mix

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 22:03 - Apr 26 with 3909 viewsgreyhound

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:58 - Apr 26 by NewcyBlue

That'd be like parting a cheese toastie....

This is one of the most revolting things I have read for some time.
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 22:07 - Apr 26 with 3885 viewshoppy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:37 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Do any look like the girl in the OP?

Are any under 20

20 is my top limit with girls
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 21:38]

You sound like Benters with ticket prices.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 22:08 - Apr 26 with 3881 viewsblueislander

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 21:58 - Apr 26 by NewcyBlue

That'd be like parting a cheese toastie....

Aw Come one Newcy. Many a good tune and all that.
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 22:59 - Apr 26 with 3811 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

Juvenile post but wife not looking so will join in :)

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:08 - Apr 26 with 3794 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 22:59 - Apr 26 by LeighOnSeaBlue

Juvenile post but wife not looking so will join in :)

Who is that?

It's supposed to be a celebrity bud

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:10 - Apr 26 with 3790 viewsJ2BLUE

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:08 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Who is that?

Could you really pick just one? Picking 1000 would be hard.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:14 - Apr 26 with 3784 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:10 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

Could you really pick just one? Picking 1000 would be hard.

I could pick 5000 celebs I'd wanna get stuck into but the aim of the game is to post your first choice..

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:16 - Apr 26 with 3780 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:08 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Who is that?

She is a celeb called emily ratajkowski, google her!
Login to get fewer ads

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:20 - Apr 26 with 3770 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:16 - Apr 26 by LeighOnSeaBlue

Yes Gone Girl and that pop vid.

For me, the Trivago ad girl. Like the natural in blue shirt with dark tumbling locks look....gorgeous.

BOT

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:23 - Apr 26 with 3764 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:16 - Apr 26 by LeighOnSeaBlue

Done it.. fair play she's a sort

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:26 - Apr 26 with 3760 viewsjeera

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:23 - Apr 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Done it.. fair play she's a sort

And she'll surely be glad of your approval!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:59 - Apr 26 with 3728 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 23:26 - Apr 26 by jeera

And she'll surely be glad of your approval!

I think the thread is a cracker tbh

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 00:19 - Apr 27 with 3717 viewsvapour_trail

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 17:40 - Apr 26 by Lord_Lucan

I fancy Katy Perry but I don't think we would get on so I am going to plump for Natalie Imbruglia.

Or Anastacia

I initially read that as a plump Natalie Imbruglia, and thought you might be a feeder, Lucan.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 00:52 - Apr 27 with 3690 viewsStenvict

Who is that?

I'm can't believe some of the girls that have been mentioned that you have never heard of before. Don't you go on the Daily Mail Showbiz page?

FWIW, Shakira. Fair play to Pique, he's bagged himself a stunner, the scruffy bstard.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 01:07 - Apr 27 with 3673 viewshoppy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 01:58 - Apr 27 with 3638 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 01:07 - Apr 27 by hoppy

Peter Kay is a bit too manly for me thanks hops

Appreciate you joining in though

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 09:26 - Apr 27 with 3540 viewshoppy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 01:58 - Apr 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Peter Kay is a bit too manly for me thanks hops

Appreciate you joining in though

But what about Claire from work?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 11:55 - Apr 27 with 3484 viewsgordon

in a few short years you will all be able to design and buy your own special companion.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/apr/27/race-to-build-world-first-sex

go to 13:30 in the video to hear the founder and leader of the campaign against robot sex dolls speak out, its quite funny/alarming/nuts/interesting.
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:07 - Apr 27 with 3457 viewsbluewein

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:12 - Apr 27 with 3448 viewsbritbiker

Being somewhat classier than most on here, I'm disgusted by the use of the word "bang". If however Naz the sky weather girl would like to discuss her weather fronts with me then I would happily recipricate
Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:35 - Apr 27 with 3429 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:12 - Apr 27 by britbiker

Being somewhat classier than most on here, I'm disgusted by the use of the word "bang". If however Naz the sky weather girl would like to discuss her weather fronts with me then I would happily recipricate

Ok not bang then.. make passionate love together

Or something

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:48 - Apr 27 with 3417 viewshoppy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:35 - Apr 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Or something

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:50 - Apr 27 with 3414 viewsJ2BLUE

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:12 - Apr 27 by britbiker

The whole 'I would bang her senseless all night' thing amuses me.

I'd give Hayley McQueen a disappointing four minutes and spend the rest of the night sobbing and apologising.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:50 - Apr 27 with 3414 viewsbluewein

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:35 - Apr 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Or something

Nail...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:51 - Apr 27 with 3411 viewshoppy

Inspired by the other thread - who would you choose.. on 12:50 - Apr 27 by J2BLUE

The whole 'I would bang her senseless all night' thing amuses me.

I'd give Hayley McQueen a disappointing four minutes and spend the rest of the night sobbing and apologising.

And that's just cooking her eggs...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024