Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest lost and Blackburn won 16:56 - Apr 29 with 1504 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Next week will be fun at least

Edit - and 10 man Brum won too
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 16:58]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 16:59 - Apr 29 with 1481 viewsMullet

Think the 4 goal swing needed will be 1 too many unfortunately. Unless we score early and completely crumble them and Blackburn win. Seems unlikely we'll be adding another scalp to our relegation tally.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:01 - Apr 29 with 1459 viewschristiand

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 16:59 - Apr 29 by Mullet

Think the 4 goal swing needed will be 1 too many unfortunately. Unless we score early and completely crumble them and Blackburn win. Seems unlikely we'll be adding another scalp to our relegation tally.

There's a one goal difference between Blackburn and Forest. Unfortunately, Blackburn have got the tougher game at Brentford. Forest is the sort of game we'll just be abject, like the whole of this season.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 17:03]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:03 - Apr 29 with 1438 viewsMullet

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:01 - Apr 29 by christiand

There's a one goal difference between Blackburn and Forest. Unfortunately, Blackburn have got the tougher game at Brentford. Forest is the sort of game we'll just be abject, like the whole of this season.

Oh yeah, the BBC table I was looking at wasn't the live one.

That also explains the 3pt gap still!

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:05 - Apr 29 with 1418 viewschristiand

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:03 - Apr 29 by Mullet

Oh yeah, the BBC table I was looking at wasn't the live one.

That also explains the 3pt gap still!

Mullet, you are one of the rational ones on here. What are your honest thoughts about next season?

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:10 - Apr 29 with 1371 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 16:59 - Apr 29 by Mullet

Eh?

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:12 - Apr 29 with 1340 viewsHerbivore

We'll probably be on the telly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

And it will be on Sky so on 17:12 - Apr 29 with 1335 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:01 - Apr 29 by christiand

We are bound to be abject..

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:15 - Apr 29 with 1307 viewsMullet

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:05 - Apr 29 by christiand

Mullet, you are one of the rational ones on here. What are your honest thoughts about next season?

I honestly don't know. I've tried writing a few different possible blogs examining it and it really isn't cut and dried.

1) We stay as we are. Mick soaks up more misguided ire and maybe does what Royle could no longer face doing while Marcus desperately tries to offload the club

2) Marcus realises the game has stepped up again and backs the one manager he's had who deserves it. Contracts are ruthlessly pursued and ripped up and we see if we do what many teams do and tank or compete all the way

3) Mick goes. Some bloke too incompetent to sit on a coach and given inane soundbites comes in and does a Jewell to mediocre job and the whole cycle goes round again.

4) Mick goes. We try and copy the unknown foreign "hipster" choice and hope their native league turns up enough treasures to make us competitive and lift us out of the slide.

As is, the prospect of getting rid of Mick doesn't look like arresting the slide given it was him who orchestrated pretty much everything that's been good under Evans.

There will be some who back a new man even he turns out to be Huckerby in a Tim Sherwood mask. Until he doesn't win for a bit and we're back in the mire. There will some who would latch on to "anyone but Mick" and see it through as they did with Keane/Jewell etc.

That's all incidental. What we really need is one of two choices. Marcus spends his money on Mick's vision and behest and let's him blend a squad around the youths coming through, the players coming up and the ones he knows will do the job as he has done previously.

Or Marcus spends his money on a new man a la Keane and hope it undoes one wrong turn of a season that's proved to be catastrophic. What we're really seeing the culmination of Evan's mismanagement not Mick's.

Login to get fewer ads

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:15 - Apr 29 with 1299 viewschristiand

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:12 - Apr 29 by Herbivore

We'll probably be on the telly.

Christ, we know what normally happens here...we embarrass ourselves on national TV and viewers wonder how the hell we are a Championship side.

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:15 - Apr 29 with 1293 viewsJ2BLUE

Forest are probably celebrating staying up tonight.

Ipswich up next, no problem.

I know we have only lost two on the bounce once all season but in these games where a team needs a result we give it to them on a silver platter. I hope we win just for the lols.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 17:49]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:30 - Apr 29 with 1224 viewspointofblue

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:15 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

I know we have only lost two on the bounce once all season but in these games where a team needs a result we give it to them on a silver platter. I hope we win just for the lols.

I wonder if we'll given them the lead after 20 seconds like we did at Portman Road?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:32 - Apr 29 with 1215 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:15 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

Could be tasty after the game if we've just relegated them though

A good away day forest is though

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:32 - Apr 29 with 1215 viewsJ2BLUE

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:30 - Apr 29 by pointofblue

I wonder if we'll given them the lead after 20 seconds like we did at Portman Road?

Nah, we'll hold out just long enough to give Blackburn some hope and then cave in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:39 - Apr 29 with 1176 viewspointofblue

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:32 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

Nah, we'll hold out just long enough to give Blackburn some hope and then cave in.

Bit like today - just as I thought we were going to get away with a pitiful performance and snatch a point they scored.

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:47 - Apr 29 with 1116 viewstextbackup

If forest want a nothing pointless club to play to ensure 3 points, then they got it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:52 - Apr 29 with 1084 viewspointofblue

Forest lost and Blackburn won on 17:47 - Apr 29 by textbackup

If forest want a nothing pointless club to play to ensure 3 points, then they got it

The sad thing is we didn't even look as though we were playing for pride today. We just rolled over and had our tummy's tickled.

This was the same side that did so well against Newcastle - that's the worst thing. What's happened in under two weeks???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024