Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible 16:06 - May 6 with 2033 viewssmellmycheese

Remember him saying this?
It seems exactly that is going to happen.
Has he done a full U-turn on his statement. Twaaat

ITFC : the greatest club in England
Poll: Clarke Harris to ITFC

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 16:26 - May 6 with 1960 viewsnoitan

No.

It won't be like that if we do ok.

Curlew

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 17:09 - May 6 with 1890 viewssuperblue70

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 16:26 - May 6 by noitan

No.

It won't be like that if we do ok.

That should be a very big IF
I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 17:11 - May 6 with 1879 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 17:09 - May 6 by superblue70

That should be a very big IF

So is saying we'll have 10k and it will be a crap atmosphere...season ticket numbers are yet to be announced and we haven't heard the atmosphere yet.

Works both ways.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 17:23 - May 6 with 1839 viewsBenters

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 17:11 - May 6 by J2BLUE

So is saying we'll have 10k and it will be a crap atmosphere...season ticket numbers are yet to be announced and we haven't heard the atmosphere yet.

Works both ways.

Even if they only sell 9500 there will stil be a average gate of 13k

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 17:26 - May 6 with 1828 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 17:23 - May 6 by Benters

13k isn't 10k so if we're analysing MM's exact words...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 18:24 - May 6 with 1746 viewsRadlett_blue

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 17:23 - May 6 by Benters

Maybe an official attendance, but as we know, that is all b/s as ST holders are included even if they don't turn up.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 18:48 - May 6 with 1691 viewsBenters

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 18:24 - May 6 by Radlett_blue

Maybe an official attendance, but as we know, that is all b/s as ST holders are included even if they don't turn up.

true

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I don't want to be here if only 10k in the ground and atmos is terrible on 20:10 - May 6 with 1588 viewschristiand

Yes but he saved us from relegation when he first arrived. Has MM not mentioned that? So he can say and do what ever he wants.....apparently!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024