Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song 21:41 - May 13 with 2024 viewstextbackup

When we play them the words should be changed to

'His dad was fcking class
His uncle kicked ya arse'

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 21:45 - May 13 with 1997 viewsITFCed

He won't play though

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 21:55 - May 13 with 1960 viewstextbackup

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 21:45 - May 13 by ITFCed

He won't play though

we can let Liverpool have the song when he goes there after MM doesn't play hint hen says 'in a better team he'd play'... errr

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 21:56 - May 13 with 1954 viewsKieran_Knows

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 21:55 - May 13 by textbackup

we can let Liverpool have the song when he goes there after MM doesn't play hint hen says 'in a better team he'd play'... errr

Mick has no excuse to not be starting him next season, in my opinion. New season, fresh start, he should be in from the off alongside Skuse (as we know he's first name on the team sheet) and hopefully Huws.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 22:04 - May 13 with 1922 viewstextbackup

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 21:56 - May 13 by Kieran_Knows

Mick has no excuse to not be starting him next season, in my opinion. New season, fresh start, he should be in from the off alongside Skuse (as we know he's first name on the team sheet) and hopefully Huws.

IMAGINE

Bart
Webster chambers smith
Spence Bish/huws Skuse Doz Kenlock
Mcgold Sears/A n other

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 22:10 - May 13 with 1892 viewsKieran_Knows

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 22:04 - May 13 by textbackup

IMAGINE

Bart
Webster chambers smith
Mcgold Sears/A n other

I'd be delighted to line up like that. Maybe a Danny Ward or Jordan Hugill alongside McGoldrick up top, think they'd give us the threat that Murph did. Coupled with 30
Performances like Newcastle, we'd be top 6 come may next year!

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 22:12 - May 13 with 1881 viewstextbackup

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 22:10 - May 13 by Kieran_Knows

I'd be delighted to line up like that. Maybe a Danny Ward or Jordan Hugill alongside McGoldrick up top, think they'd give us the threat that Murph did. Coupled with 30
Performances like Newcastle, we'd be top 6 come may next year!

I ALWAYS forget about ward! But I do really like him, so shouldn't forget him

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 22:14 - May 13 with 1877 viewsKieran_Knows

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 22:12 - May 13 by textbackup

I ALWAYS forget about ward! But I do really like him, so shouldn't forget him

Our own Grant Ward? Indeed, looked much better when playing with freedom in the midfield 3.

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 06:03 - May 14 with 1663 viewsCurrie10

And whilst on the subject of the Andre Dozzell song on 22:04 - May 13 by textbackup

IMAGINE

Bart
Webster chambers smith
Mcgold Sears/A n other

A mid table finish would await. No goals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024