Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets (Unavailable seats) 13:25 - May 16 with 3633 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Not quite sure what to make of this but going by the unavailable seats on the club website, each stand as of today reads as follows:

Co-op (Top tier) - 2509
Co-op (Mid tier) - 1431
Co-op (Lower tier) - 1572

Sir Alf (Upper) - 1247
Sir Alf (Lower) - 1524

Cobbold (Upper) - 1156
Cobbold (Lower) - 279

Sir Bobby (Upper) - 1248
Sir Bobby (Lower) - 1609

Total number of unavailable seats/potentially sold = 12,575

I have accounted for away areas and the executive areas etc which you are unable to purchase anyway. I have tried to think about stewards etc as well and factor them up but the above is 100% what is unavailable to purchase as a season ticket holder and that's usually when that seat has already been sold.

Something not quite adding up! Phil???

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 13:36 - May 16 with 3553 viewstextbackup

175 to go!!!

But seriously tho, they grey out large areas for no apparent reason.

Also 20/30 seats per disabled area are reserved for the disable section, if that makes sense. No idea why

Edit. Just had a look, there's no way all them seats in section 6 and 4 in NSL are taken, they've probably held them back for things like when the Germans come over etc.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 13:41]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 13:47 - May 16 with 3507 viewsSWGF

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 13:36 - May 16 by textbackup

175 to go!!!

But seriously tho, they grey out large areas for no apparent reason.

Also 20/30 seats per disabled area are reserved for the disable section, if that makes sense. No idea why

Edit. Just had a look, there's no way all them seats in section 6 and 4 in NSL are taken, they've probably held them back for things like when the Germans come over etc.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 13:41]

There are huge swathes in the family enclosure, at back, in corners. Presume they just want to sell the ones nearer the front so haven't "released" them.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 13:58 - May 16 with 3453 viewsxrayspecs

Your total will include tickets that are only released for general sale when the ground approaches capacity. There is a block at the front of churchams in front of the away fans (about 200) that does not normally go on sale. The back four rows of both the Cobbold and Pioneer upper are restricted view - so not on sale.

There is also a large block in the Churchmans upper that the club hold back for visiting groups, schools etc.

I would hazard that there are at least 2000 seats in the ground that are not available to purchase as STs.
Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 16:02 - May 16 with 3251 viewsBluJu

Would I be right in thinking that these figures also take into account / include last year's season ticket holders, as their seats are still reserved and therefore have not yet been released for sale?
Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 16:04 - May 16 with 3233 viewsBenters

Well it was 9675 last night so we have got a lick on since then!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 16:12 - May 16 with 3204 viewsBluJu

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 16:02 - May 16 by BluJu

Would I be right in thinking that these figures also take into account / include last year's season ticket holders, as their seats are still reserved and therefore have not yet been released for sale?

My theory doesn't stand up, as my seat-neighbour's seat is available to buy, after he didn't renew.
Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 16:28 - May 16 with 3138 viewsBenters

9700 at the most live with it

Gentlybentley

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 16:33 - May 16 with 3125 viewsColin_Viljoen

Didn't somebody say that Sir Alf upper was being mothballed as they only sold 350 seats.
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 17:57 - May 16 with 3016 viewsPhilTWTD

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 16:33 - May 16 by Colin_Viljoen

Didn't somebody say that Sir Alf upper was being mothballed as they only sold 350 seats.

Think that was trolling. We did actually ask Ian Milne on Life's a Pitch whether they'd consider closing sections of the stadium if attendances dropped on a regular basis and he dismissed the idea.
Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 18:00 - May 16 with 2995 viewsPhilTWTD

As per other posts, I can only assume not all seats are available as season tickets. I'd imagine restricted view seats, for example, wouldn't be.
Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 18:28 - May 16 with 2901 viewsPlums

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 18:00 - May 16 by PhilTWTD

As per other posts, I can only assume not all seats are available as season tickets. I'd imagine restricted view seats, for example, wouldn't be.

Given recent performances, I'd have thought they'd be in high demand...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 18:53 - May 16 with 2863 viewsPhilTWTD

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 18:28 - May 16 by Plums

Given recent performances, I'd have thought they'd be in high demand...

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 21:30 - May 16 with 2662 viewsflashblue

My cancelled seats are not available yet, neither are a friends. Pretty sure they haven't been sold.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 00:41 - May 17 with 2473 viewsDublinBlue84

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 21:30 - May 16 by flashblue

My cancelled seats are not available yet, neither are a friends. Pretty sure they haven't been sold.

From what I have heard 16/17 season ticket holders seats are still being held.

So it would explain the number of seats that cannot be selected, it probably is every season ticket seat from last year?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 04:51 - May 17 with 2396 viewsBenters

Season tickets (Unavailable seats) on 00:41 - May 17 by DublinBlue84

From what I have heard 16/17 season ticket holders seats are still being held.

So it would explain the number of seats that cannot be selected, it probably is every season ticket seat from last year?

Its becuase they have extended the 'early bird' they wont sell your seat until that has ended.

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024