Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson 15:53 - May 27 with 51448 viewsnoggin

I can't do links but
News coming from America of a double murder on a train. Apparently two people have been murdered on a train, for defending a muslim. The muslim was ordered off the train and the two samaritans had their throats cut.
Tweet from Tommy Robinson "The religion of peace again" He's not just a nasty racist, he's stupid too.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson on 12:30 - May 31 with 3572 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 11:49 - May 31 by ITFC1977

"If she or any other politician spent a week on an estate here, in a week of 3 stabbings in the area (two of which were within 200m of my house), their views would completely change."

Are you not being quite judgemental and putting a whole group of "Posh" people into a stereotype? Something you seem to be totally against if people are talking about Muslims or radical Muslims?

Seems you are as equally guilty as the people you accuse, just of a different stereotype? Just asking.

Same mindset I think,

If their was a person from an estate in politics who also ignored the issues, I'd have as much anger with them.

But as that's not a possibility due to the fact that they aren't even given the opportunity, that won't happen.

They don't have to be posh. They just generally are. But more importantly, they ignore the normal estate people.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Tommy Robinson on 12:38 - May 31 with 3534 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tommy Robinson on 12:30 - May 31 by The_Romford_Blue

If their was a person from an estate in politics who also ignored the issues, I'd have as much anger with them.

But as that's not a possibility due to the fact that they aren't even given the opportunity, that won't happen.

They don't have to be posh. They just generally are. But more importantly, they ignore the normal estate people.

"If their was a person from an estate in politics who also ignored the issues, I'd have as much anger with them.

But as that's not a possibility due to the fact that they aren't even given the opportunity, that won't happen."

David Davis (Tory):
Born to a single mother. When his mother married a Polish-Jewish printworker, Ronald Davis, the family moved to London, where they lived initially in a flat in a "slum" in Wandsworth before moving to a council estate in Tooting, London.

Adam Afriyie (Tory)
The son of an English mother and a Ghanaian father, Afriyie was born in Wimbledon, London, and grew up on a council estate in Peckham. Afriyie has seven half-siblings and one brother. He said of his upbringing: "I never knew my father until I was much older and my mother, Gwen, brought us up alone. She was my rock, the gel at the centre of my life, although her tumultuous relationships with different men made for a constant state of flux at the boundaries of our family."

You really talk a load of old pony at times Rommers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tommy Robinson on 13:06 - May 31 with 3504 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 12:38 - May 31 by GlasgowBlue

"If their was a person from an estate in politics who also ignored the issues, I'd have as much anger with them.

But as that's not a possibility due to the fact that they aren't even given the opportunity, that won't happen."

David Davis (Tory):
Born to a single mother. When his mother married a Polish-Jewish printworker, Ronald Davis, the family moved to London, where they lived initially in a flat in a "slum" in Wandsworth before moving to a council estate in Tooting, London.

Adam Afriyie (Tory)
The son of an English mother and a Ghanaian father, Afriyie was born in Wimbledon, London, and grew up on a council estate in Peckham. Afriyie has seven half-siblings and one brother. He said of his upbringing: "I never knew my father until I was much older and my mother, Gwen, brought us up alone. She was my rock, the gel at the centre of my life, although her tumultuous relationships with different men made for a constant state of flux at the boundaries of our family."

You really talk a load of old pony at times Rommers.

The first bloke went to a grammar school..

Second guy.. fair enough. I'll give you him. I'm glad you've listed someone. It's nice to see that somebody has made it. A rarity though isn't it?

But they are the exception aren't they.

It just annoys me Glassers hearing people like George Osborne (he did it more than anyone) saying stuff like 'the recession is hitting us all hard'. Bu11sh1t! It's hitting the people like the second guy you listed but him as a kid. For every 1 person like him, there will be 50 overlooked entirely.

I can't see us ever agreeing on this Glassers but I've always thought, and said to you in the past, that politicians in general are a selfish bunch who really couldn't give a sh1t about someone likd me. There are exceptions to the rule such as Jo Cox. But she's the exception imo.
[Post edited 31 May 2017 13:06]

Tommy Robinson on 13:16 - May 31 with 3494 viewstractordownsouth

Tommy Robinson on 05:58 - May 31 by trncbluearmy

Nothing will change,those who get their heads down and make a success of their lives will generally vote tory, those who never grow up or just blame everybody else for their own incompetence will vote labour, the really useless will vote libdim, those who like to think of themselves as rebels will waste their vote or not vote or just go on and on and on and on on football forums about politics

People who blame everybody vote UKIP

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tommy Robinson on 13:02 - Jun 1 with 3425 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tommy Robinson on 13:06 - May 31 by The_Romford_Blue

The first bloke went to a grammar school..

Second guy.. fair enough. I'll give you him. I'm glad you've listed someone. It's nice to see that somebody has made it. A rarity though isn't it?

But they are the exception aren't they.

It just annoys me Glassers hearing people like George Osborne (he did it more than anyone) saying stuff like 'the recession is hitting us all hard'. Bu11sh1t! It's hitting the people like the second guy you listed but him as a kid. For every 1 person like him, there will be 50 overlooked entirely.

I can't see us ever agreeing on this Glassers but I've always thought, and said to you in the past, that politicians in general are a selfish bunch who really couldn't give a sh1t about someone likd me. There are exceptions to the rule such as Jo Cox. But she's the exception imo.
[Post edited 31 May 2017 13:06]

What does going to a grammar school,have to do with the point you are making? He came from the environment that you are saying it is impossible to move on from. His education opportunities helped him move on.

Before they were abolished grammar schools were a way out of the cycle of poverty for young bright kids from very poor backgrounds.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 13:03]

Iron Lion Zion

Tommy Robinson on 13:06 - Jun 1 with 3414 viewslowhouseblue

Tommy Robinson on 13:02 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

What does going to a grammar school,have to do with the point you are making? He came from the environment that you are saying it is impossible to move on from. His education opportunities helped him move on.

Before they were abolished grammar schools were a way out of the cycle of poverty for young bright kids from very poor backgrounds.

you left 'tiny numbers of' out of your final sentence.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Tommy Robinson on 13:12 - Jun 1 with 3404 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tommy Robinson on 13:06 - Jun 1 by lowhouseblue

you left 'tiny numbers of' out of your final sentence.

I'm not arguing the point in favour of grammar schools.

Rommers was making a point that it's not a possible for somebody from an inner city council estate to make their way in the world of politics due to the fact that they aren't even given the opportunity.

I gave him two examples off the top of my head in the Tory party, I'm sure we could do the same for all parties, and he seems to think that Davis didn't count because he went to a grammar school.

Iron Lion Zion

Tommy Robinson on 13:14 - Jun 1 with 3405 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 13:02 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

Honestly I don't think you are understanding the point I made at all Glassers

Opportunities into parliament are very remote/limited/rare for people on an estate in Romford or hackney. Whereas if the same person wanted to be an MP but went to a private school, they'd stand a far better chance. Even if the qualifications they have are the same, I believe that the privately tutored person gets the chance.

And the other issue I have is I absolutely categorically do not believe politicians in general stand up for the lower classes. I don't think they care about people on an estate. 100 people like me or 1 rich person and they'd side with the latter.

Anyway, i don't think we are going to agree here Glassers but I simply don't feel politicians represent me at all. I don't even think they try. Or care.

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson on 13:16 - Jun 1 with 3400 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 13:12 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

Rommers was making a point that it's not a possible for somebody from an inner city council estate to make their way in the world of politics due to the fact that they aren't even given the opportunity.

I gave him two examples off the top of my head in the Tory party, I'm sure we could do the same for all parties, and he seems to think that Davis didn't count because he went to a grammar school.

I never said it's not possible. Let me be clear about that.

There will be very few exceptions.

But it's easier for a rich boy from Chelsea to be an MP than for the two you listed who made it into politics.

Tommy Robinson on 13:18 - Jun 1 with 3394 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tommy Robinson on 13:14 - Jun 1 by The_Romford_Blue

Honestly I don't think you are understanding the point I made at all Glassers

Opportunities into parliament are very remote/limited/rare for people on an estate in Romford or hackney. Whereas if the same person wanted to be an MP but went to a private school, they'd stand a far better chance. Even if the qualifications they have are the same, I believe that the privately tutored person gets the chance.

And the other issue I have is I absolutely categorically do not believe politicians in general stand up for the lower classes. I don't think they care about people on an estate. 100 people like me or 1 rich person and they'd side with the latter.

Anyway, i don't think we are going to agree here Glassers but I simply don't feel politicians represent me at all. I don't even think they try. Or care.

We won't agree but I believe you are wrong.

People don't tend to leave school and walk straight into the House of Commons. Many will start as local activists. Maybe get on a committee or stand for the local council.

You could do it if you wanted.

Iron Lion Zion

Tommy Robinson on 13:22 - Jun 1 with 3393 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 13:18 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

We won't agree but I believe you are wrong.

People don't tend to leave school and walk straight into the House of Commons. Many will start as local activists. Maybe get on a committee or stand for the local council.

You could do it if you wanted.

I don't want to.

It's not through jealousy or anything like that but I just think the system is bias against ethnic minorities and against non rich people.

That's just my opinion though. I certainly wouldn't try to force that opinion on anyone before someone accuses me of that. Just my views on it.

Tommy Robinson on 13:40 - Jun 1 with 3385 viewsbrazil1982

Tommy Robinson on 13:16 - Jun 1 by The_Romford_Blue

I never said it's not possible. Let me be clear about that.

There will be very few exceptions.

But it's easier for a rich boy from Chelsea to be an MP than for the two you listed who made it into politics.

Doubtful. You would join a local party. There may be an MP who has a large majority and never leave.

Or, do as Labour do - and parachute in women to safe seats when they come up.

Bagging the job of an MP is a rarity no matter what your background.
Tommy Robinson on 15:46 - Jun 1 with 3339 viewsANNA3ROA

Tommy Robinson on 13:16 - May 31 by tractordownsouth

People who blame everybody vote UKIP

Agree
Tommy Robinson on 15:54 - Jun 1 with 3335 viewsjaykay

Tommy Robinson on 13:40 - Jun 1 by brazil1982

Doubtful. You would join a local party. There may be an MP who has a large majority and never leave.

Or, do as Labour do - and parachute in women to safe seats when they come up.

Bagging the job of an MP is a rarity no matter what your background.

just like therese coffey was parachuted into suffolk coastal. oh wait shes a tory

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tommy Robinson on 16:47 - Jun 1 with 3292 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 13:12 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

Leanne wood, born and bred in the Rhondda in an impoverished community that had its heart ripped out by Thatcher. Attended local comp and micky mouse local uni. Seems to have got on (although many will argue she's not a real politician).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tommy Robinson on 17:04 - Jun 1 with 3266 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tommy Robinson on 16:47 - Jun 1 by Swansea_Blue

Leanne wood, born and bred in the Rhondda in an impoverished community that had its heart ripped out by Thatcher. Attended local comp and micky mouse local uni. Seems to have got on (although many will argue she's not a real politician).

There you go. I'm sure there are a lot of examples of people from council estates who go on to make a career in politics.

Iron Lion Zion

Tommy Robinson on 17:07 - Jun 1 with 3267 viewsITFC1977

Tommy Robinson on 13:22 - Jun 1 by The_Romford_Blue

I don't want to.

It's not through jealousy or anything like that but I just think the system is bias against ethnic minorities and against non rich people.

That's just my opinion though. I certainly wouldn't try to force that opinion on anyone before someone accuses me of that. Just my views on it.

And in this statement is the answer, you don't want to. This is the same for most people from the areas you talk about.

I think its unfair to say "people from this or that area are unable or don't have the chance " when most don't want too. I'm sure the percentage of "posh" people wanting to be MP's is alot higher.

Its not "bias", just more people from that background WANT to do it.
Tommy Robinson on 19:31 - Jun 1 with 3210 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tommy Robinson on 17:04 - Jun 1 by GlasgowBlue

There you go. I'm sure there are a lot of examples of people from council estates who go on to make a career in politics.

Even examples that allow an anti-Tory dig at the same time!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024