Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports 10:33 - Jun 13 with 7323 viewsSWGF

Good grief

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 10:34 - Jun 13 with 6810 viewsFixed_It

Are you sure that's not the removal firm being lined up for their ground move?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 10:38 - Jun 13 with 6782 viewshoppy

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 10:34 - Jun 13 by Fixed_It

Are you sure that's not the removal firm being lined up for their ground move?

I was just thinking that sounds a good move for them...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 10:42 - Jun 13 with 6754 viewsHarryWright

Good grief what? Nice to see an owner show some ambition.... take note Evans.
£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 10:59 - Jun 13 with 6696 viewsitfcjoe

It's mad isn't it. I thought he did well last year but shows what a premium there is on young English talent

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:06 - Jun 13 with 6630 viewsSWGF

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 10:59 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

It's mad isn't it. I thought he did well last year but shows what a premium there is on young English talent

Third-highest fee for a goalkeeper, in history.

Who says the money is ruining the game?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:07 - Jun 13 with 6619 viewsReuser_is_God

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 10:59 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

I think it's a bargain.

Looks the business & he could easily be their no. 1 for 15 years.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:09 - Jun 13 with 6606 viewsitfcjoe

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:07 - Jun 13 by Reuser_is_God

I think it's a bargain.

Looks the business & he could easily be their no. 1 for 15 years.

That was said when Craig Gordon went to Sunderland for £9m though - any deal that works out like that is a bargain but chances are it won't do.

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:11 - Jun 13 with 6595 viewsitfcjoe

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:06 - Jun 13 by SWGF

Third-highest fee for a goalkeeper, in history.

Who says the money is ruining the game?

It's a double whammy now which further distorts the Championship.

Get relegated and have massive parachute payments
Any player who has impressed is worth fortunes as such a tiny pool of players that are proven in the league so get a load of transfer fees in too.

Login to get fewer ads

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:12 - Jun 13 with 6578 viewshype313

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 10:42 - Jun 13 by HarryWright

Good grief what? Nice to see an owner show some ambition.... take note Evans.

Yeah Evans, spend some of that huge money we have generated from the Premier League TV deal to buy some players...Oh...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:49 - Jun 13 with 6456 viewsSWGF

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:11 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

Any player who has impressed is worth fortunes as such a tiny pool of players that are proven in the league so get a load of transfer fees in too.

Decent club to start with in FM18

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:53 - Jun 13 with 6444 viewsitfcjoe

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:49 - Jun 13 by SWGF

Decent club to start with in FM18

Think they'll still be a challenge on there, as have a really poor squad and plenty of players on long contracts earning good money

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:58 - Jun 13 with 6411 viewstaximan

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:11 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

we got 9 mill for mings !!!!!!
£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:00 - Jun 13 with 6396 viewsReuser_is_God

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:09 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

That was said when Craig Gordon went to Sunderland for £9m though - any deal that works out like that is a bargain but chances are it won't do.

Gordan was due to injury though, you have that risk with any signing.

Pickford has the makings of a top keeper & £30m isn't loads in today's transfer market.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:12 - Jun 13 with 6331 viewsAlabaster_Codify

If Man Utd want £80mill for De Gea, then £30mill for the future England No.1 doesn't look like bad business for Everton

No thanks...I don't do the horse

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:15 - Jun 13 with 6305 viewstheblueginger

Apparently its about 15-20 million up front with the rest being potential add-ons, like how Wickham never actually cost Sunderland 12 million.
£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:42 - Jun 13 with 6190 viewsclive_baker

In a market where they got £48m for John Stones and have probably already bagged the same for Lukaku it's poker chips isn't it.

I would rather him than someone like Hart if I was an Everton fan.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:42 - Jun 13 with 6186 viewsHarryWright

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:12 - Jun 13 by hype313

Yeah Evans, spend some of that huge money we have generated from the Premier League TV deal to buy some players...Oh...

It's all relative, scale that money down to what we need to spend. The simple fact is their owner is willing to spend to take them to the next level.
£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:50 - Jun 13 with 6144 viewsJimmyJazz

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 11:53 - Jun 13 by itfcjoe

Think they'll still be a challenge on there, as have a really poor squad and plenty of players on long contracts earning good money

Agree, they've let a lot of players go already and no manager in place to build up a new squad. In comparison Middlesbrough are in a much better position

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:56 - Jun 13 with 6114 viewsElderGrizzly

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:42 - Jun 13 by clive_baker

In a market where they got £48m for John Stones and have probably already bagged the same for Lukaku it's poker chips isn't it.

I would rather him than someone like Hart if I was an Everton fan.

Talk of Lukaku being £80m+ to go to Chelsea
£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:58 - Jun 13 with 6108 viewssimmo1991

An 26 mil for Davy Klaassen. Madness.
£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 13:04 - Jun 13 with 6069 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's bonkers. Silly money. Just think about how much that actually is rather than compare it to equally madly inflated prices.

It's more than 1.5x their matchday income for the whole season. Or about a quarter of their whole turnover on 1 player. When they need a squad of 20-25 players.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 13:06 - Jun 13 with 6061 viewsKieran_Knows

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 12:58 - Jun 13 by simmo1991

An 26 mil for Davy Klaassen. Madness.

They're also hoping to sign Michael Keane from Burnley, who are looking at getting £20-£25m for him,.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 13:44 - Jun 13 with 5933 viewsDisco_Inferno

What price for Bart?

Seriously - appreciate he won't be worth as much as not English and no PL experience (not that makes a huge difference for a keeper) but I would like to think we would say a flat no to any offers under £10m, and push for at least £12m
£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 14:13 - Jun 13 with 5843 viewsitfcjoe

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 13:44 - Jun 13 by Disco_Inferno

What price for Bart?

Seriously - appreciate he won't be worth as much as not English and no PL experience (not that makes a huge difference for a keeper) but I would like to think we would say a flat no to any offers under £10m, and push for at least £12m

I think you'll be very disappointed when he leaves for £3m

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 14:15 - Jun 13 with 5835 viewsKieran_Knows

£30m for Pickford to Everton, according to Sky Sports on 13:44 - Jun 13 by Disco_Inferno

What price for Bart?

£12m?! Bart is good, but he's not £12m good.

Between £3m - £4m is my guess ... and Notts County have a sell on clause in that too.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024