Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the relentless negativity from some? 09:52 - Jul 28 with 19900 viewsAxeldalai_lama

I'm not going to suggest we're going to win the league, or that we've had the most amazing signings in history. BUT surely people can see we're attempting to improve areas we were lacking, as well as bringing on youth and at least attempting to knock the ball about a bit. The signings we've made and squad looks pretty good, if not amazing.

I guess I just don't understand why some just chose to see the absoute worst in every little thing we do. What's the point in being a fan if you can't even attempt to see a positive, and there are definite positives if you chose to see them. Even if it only lasts until the end of August, surely this is the time to be slightly positive.

I'm not going for superfan status and saying everyone needs to believe we'll win the league and put on our blue tinted specs, I'm realistic enough to think top ten/ flirting with the play offs would be a good season. But a few saying relegation is likely and we'll do worse than last season just seems bizarre.
Why the relentless negativity from some? on 17:35 - Jul 29 with 513 viewssundaze

Why the relentless negativity from some? on 17:08 - Jul 29 by Axeldalai_lama

Yep, very true, because something sh1t has happened, generating negativity.
Up to this point it was possible(probable, really) to be optimistic about the positive things that had occured so far, now they look like a shower of sh1te so yep, negativity for all.

I admire your positive thinking, I really wish I could share it. I worry about how frail the team is, I can't see us keeping clean sheets and I can't see where the goals are going to come from at the other end. We have a manager who is too rigid with his tactics and can't change formations when games are going wrong. I hate the booing, especially when it gets personal, however I think the atmosphere at home games this time round could get much worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024