Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sunderland Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Sep 25 with 18698 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32326/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sunderland-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Sep 25 with 1897 viewsyungblue

their front 4 could be: Mcgeady, Williams, McManaman and Vaughan, hell of a front 4.

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Sep 25 with 1897 viewsGavTWTD

ETA phil?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - Sep 25 with 1897 viewsGavTWTD

Oh he's gone

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Sep 25 with 1897 viewsBotham1981

only one i knew before you asked the question - the big cat or Puma derivative.
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - Sep 25 with 1894 viewsBotham1981

but on a google search found some interesting urban definitions!
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Sep 25 with 1887 viewsAndrewPC

Botham, "Cougars" in modern parlance also are a certain species of older woman. Think on.....

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:15 - Sep 25 with 1887 viewsyungblue

team for tomorrow: Bart, Iorfa, Spence, Chambers, Knudsen, Ward, Adeyemi, Skuse, Celina, McGoldrick, Garner

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Sep 25 with 1880 viewsBotham1981

yes just discovered that Andrew - thank you - even as a graddad i can learn new things eh
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Sep 25 with 1879 viewsBotham1981

includingspelling grandad correctly :-)
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Sep 25 with 1876 viewsAndrewPC

Botham, great you got it so let us get back to the football before we are banned

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Sep 25 with 1874 viewsIamSpartacus

Granddad

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Sep 25 with 1873 viewsPhilTWTD

Still with Chambo.
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Sep 25 with 1868 viewsIamSpartacus

I’d love Celina to start... Cant see it.

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Sep 25 with 1864 viewsmuccletonjoe

Perhaps if mick scheduled his presser for 12.30.....
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Sep 25 with 1860 viewsportmanking

Celina's done nothing to merit a start, fans are only clamouring for him to start because he's got a good YouTube vid... apply yourself from the bench first, quit whining on Twitter then you might earn it
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Sep 25 with 1859 viewsportmanking

he's been about as effective as Lee Martin so far
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Sep 25 with 1853 viewsJuanMan

steady, I quite liked Lee Martin...
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Sep 25 with 1852 viewsIamSpartacus

Disagree, Portmanking. Messing around on the edge of the area v Fulham aside, I like his direct style. I think, at home, it would be nice to influence ct ourselves a bit more.

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Sep 25 with 1852 viewsAndrewPC

PMK that is Celina damned by faint praise from you then. Next stop: Millwall ?

Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Sep 25 with 1852 viewsmuccletonjoe

Nydam is our player. Makes sense to start him
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Sep 25 with 1850 viewsportmanking

someone who has got cause to be frustrated is Waghorn... huge impact made from the outset and then cast aside. Has to start against his boyhood club surely
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Sep 25 with 1850 viewsJuanMan

PMK - where though? Could we have continued to play 4-2-4?
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Sep 25 with 1849 viewsportmanking

Spartacus - yes, direct style but headless chicken and far too many stepovers. He's trying too hard
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Sep 25 with 1849 viewsBotham1981

something must be up with Waghorn - homesick?
Ipswich Town v Sunderland: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Sep 25 with 1849 viewsIamSpartacus

Guess it is nice to have the opportunity to have a disagreement on players.. much more depth this year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024