Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . 10:48 - Nov 11 with 7330 viewsfranco

Nt
I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 10:51 - Nov 11 with 6266 viewsJ2BLUE

Didn't he say he was fed up with fans moaning? Doesn't sound like he's on your side.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 10:51 - Nov 11 with 6264 viewsPJH

He probably would now because he is 64 next month and has got dodgy knees.
I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 10:55 - Nov 11 with 6243 viewsKieran_Knows

Dino. How original.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:19 - Nov 11 with 6205 viewsJ2BLUE

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 10:55 - Nov 11 by Kieran_Knows

Dino. How original.

Give him a break, he's managed to change it from Dino Muck. He's not very bright and we should make allowances.

Truly impaired.

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:33 - Nov 11 with 6195 viewsmarcus1642

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:19 - Nov 11 by J2BLUE

Give him a break, he's managed to change it from Dino Muck. He's not very bright and we should make allowances.

Says the voice of reason, and clearly an intellectual giant on the forum.

#MuckyMouse out.
I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:34 - Nov 11 with 6192 viewsJ2BLUE

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:33 - Nov 11 by marcus1642

#MuckyMouse out.

Thank you, just when I thought you hadn't noticed me.

Truly impaired.

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:43 - Nov 11 with 6182 viewsmarcus1642

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:34 - Nov 11 by J2BLUE

Thank you, just when I thought you hadn't noticed me.

No problem.

It's all just one big jolly jape really.
I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:45 - Nov 11 with 6178 viewsWD19

Yeah, cos all mangers back then were complete softies playing total football.
Login to get fewer ads

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:48 - Nov 11 with 6170 viewsWD19

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:33 - Nov 11 by marcus1642

#MuckyMouse out.

OK.

#commentshero #forumfail
I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 12:01 - Nov 11 with 6161 viewsmarcus1642

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 11:48 - Nov 11 by WD19

OK.

#commentshero #forumfail

Ok.

#notfussed
I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 12:19 - Nov 11 with 6128 viewsBlueBadger

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 10:51 - Nov 11 by PJH

He probably would now because he is 64 next month and has got dodgy knees.

On the other side, with that billing he'd have been the first name on a Paul Jewell team sheet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 12:37 - Nov 11 with 6122 viewsmonty_radio

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 10:51 - Nov 11 by J2BLUE

Didn't he say he was fed up with fans moaning? Doesn't sound like he's on your side.

Although, at the same time, he also suggested that Celina should play regularly, which many have also "moaned" about.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 12:49 - Nov 11 with 6103 viewsGuthrum

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 12:37 - Nov 11 by monty_radio

Although, at the same time, he also suggested that Celina should play regularly, which many have also "moaned" about.

Celina has played in 12 out of the last 12 matches in all competitions.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 12:58 - Nov 11 with 6085 viewsBenters

Never mind play would he pay to watch the dross?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 13:08 - Nov 11 with 6062 viewsKieran_Knows

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 12:49 - Nov 11 by Guthrum

Celina has played in 12 out of the last 12 matches in all competitions.

Never let facts get in the way.

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 13:11 - Nov 11 with 6056 viewsBenters

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 13:08 - Nov 11 by Kieran_Knows

He should have started against Nodge.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 13:20 - Nov 11 with 6047 viewsbluewein

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 12:58 - Nov 11 by Benters

Never mind play would he pay to watch the dross?

The Beat should never have to pay for a thing in Ipswich. Ever.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 14:13 - Nov 11 with 6007 viewsmonty_radio

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 13:08 - Nov 11 by Kieran_Knows

Of what?

Beat suggested that Celina should play regularly and, by implication, from the start. Many "moaners" have said the same. I hadn't implied myself that Celina did / hadn't / should've / shouldn't have played.

My point was rather that using his position to reprove some of the fans, yet he'd made his own views known re Celina i.e. that Celina hadn't been used as pivotally as he would have liked. The stats include substitutions. In the league Celina has, to date, started 4 out of 15. Hopefully he has made himself undroppable.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 14:15 - Nov 11 with 6004 viewsKieran_Knows

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 13:11 - Nov 11 by Benters

He should have started against Nodge.

Definitely.

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 14:26 - Nov 11 with 5999 viewsfactual_blue

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 13:20 - Nov 11 by bluewein

Sadly, he had to pay for his benefit overpayment. And he was only prosecuted because he was a 'local celebrity'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 14:45 - Nov 11 with 5972 viewsmarcus1642

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 14:26 - Nov 11 by factual_blue

Sadly, he had to pay for his benefit overpayment. And he was only prosecuted because he was a 'local celebrity'.

Didn't 'The Beat' also get his collar felt for taking a some cash out of somebody's house once?.

It ended up as some kind of misunderstanding allegedly, if my memory serves me well.
I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 14:51 - Nov 11 with 5952 viewsHerbivore

Who is Dino Mick? Sounds Italian.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 16:41 - Nov 11 with 5910 viewspeterleeblue

Ha ha ha ha ha ha Dino Mick, brilliant ha ha ha ha that's a new one..
I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 16:44 - Nov 11 with 5903 viewsSteve_M

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 13:20 - Nov 11 by bluewein

Even tea?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 21:58 - Nov 11 with 5798 viewsGuthrum

I bet the beat would hate to play for Dino Mick . on 14:13 - Nov 11 by monty_radio

Of what?

Beat suggested that Celina should play regularly and, by implication, from the start. Many "moaners" have said the same. I hadn't implied myself that Celina did / hadn't / should've / shouldn't have played.

My point was rather that using his position to reprove some of the fans, yet he'd made his own views known re Celina i.e. that Celina hadn't been used as pivotally as he would have liked. The stats include substitutions. In the league Celina has, to date, started 4 out of 15. Hopefully he has made himself undroppable.

In some games he's been extremely effective as a late sub (Burton), in others he's done little to influence the game, even when on from the start (Bristol, most of Cardiff).

I'm hoping that, following his gradual introduction, Celina has played himself into such good form that he nails down a place (starter or regular sub) on merit and productivity.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024