Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? 11:27 - Jan 22 with 6157 viewsFrimleyBlue

There is an obvious answer to this. BUT would be interesting to see if 'dayout' meet up with mates etc comes into the fold.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 13:41 - Jan 22 with 1962 viewsFtnfwest

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 13:15 - Jan 22 by Guthrum

I wouldn't, not even when 6 - 0 down at Leicester!

tbh the only time i ever left early was when 3-1 down at home to arsenal in an fa cup quarter final although we scored just as i was about to go down the exit. Went back in only to see adams make it 4-2 but it made me learn my lesson!
Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 13:45 - Jan 22 with 1957 viewsGunnsAirkick

Day out with mates having a beer or two. Whilst the football hasn't improved much there are some decent places to drink in Ipswich these days!

Football hasn't been great for a while but still a good feeling when we win which happens more than under the last two managers. The two mates I usually go with aren't even Town fans but still enjoy it for the social aspect.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 13:45]
Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 13:52 - Jan 22 with 1940 viewsfactual_blue

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 13:11 - Jan 22 by BrixtonBlue

I was staying in Clithero and I am fussy!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 13:54 - Jan 22 with 1936 viewsitfcjoe

I enjoy it.

I enjoy spending a day out with my Dad and what that brings.

I enjoy going with mates and what that brings.

But even if I was going on my own, and I have done to youth and reserve games and a few first team ones, I still enjoy it because I love watching football and ITFC.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

At the moment? on 13:58 - Jan 22 with 1938 viewsDyland

The fact that generally, and despite the people who can't see past their issues with McCarthy, we are not complete no hopers with no chance of winning the game I'm about to watch.

I love it. Even through the mediocrity and supporter disharmony. I don't love it after we've lost or played sh1te, obviously.

It's the hope that kills innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

FOMO, innit. (n/t) on 14:23 - Jan 22 with 1900 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

arfarama on 14:25 - Jan 22 with 1899 viewsDyland

FOMO, innit. (n/t) on 14:23 - Jan 22 by Bloots

:)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:37 - Jan 22 with 1888 viewsBrixtonBlue

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 13:52 - Jan 22 by factual_blue

I've no idea what that reference is.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:39 - Jan 22 with 1885 viewsPJH

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:37 - Jan 22 by BrixtonBlue

I've no idea what that reference is.

I know but I am not going to tell you.
Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:40 - Jan 22 with 1882 viewsBrixtonBlue

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:39 - Jan 22 by PJH

I know but I am not going to tell you.

Probably because you're as old as Facters.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:42 - Jan 22 with 1880 viewsPJH

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:40 - Jan 22 by BrixtonBlue

Probably because you're as old as Facters.

You are probably right.

Try googling Jimmy Clitheroe-but don't tell anyone I told you.
Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:48 - Jan 22 with 1870 viewsBrixtonBlue

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:42 - Jan 22 by PJH

You are probably right.

Try googling Jimmy Clitheroe-but don't tell anyone I told you.

Having googled him I rest my case. He died 6 months after I was born!

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:51 - Jan 22 with 1867 viewsPJH

Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:48 - Jan 22 by BrixtonBlue

Having googled him I rest my case. He died 6 months after I was born!

I actually just assumed that it was him and googled to make sure.
I was quite young in 1973.
Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 14:52 - Jan 22 with 1866 viewsstig4532

I have a season ticket for the first time and despite our up and down form, "there's nothing else I'd rather do, than spend my time with the Super Blues!"
[Post edited 22 Jan 2018 14:53]
Serious Question...... What keeps you going to games? on 15:32 - Jan 22 with 1825 viewsKeaneish

Of the games I do get to, which has been way to few and far between recently, the answer would be “hope”. It used to be pride.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024