Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should get moved on next season then? 14:33 - Apr 5 with 2018 viewsSpruceMoose

First to mind, for me:

Sears
McGoldrick
Hyam

I'd love for us to be able to hold on to Connolly, but can't see it happening.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:36 - Apr 5 with 1990 viewsKieran_Knows

Agree with you on those 3, and I imagine Bru may still go, unless the new manager wants to give him pre-season to see if he can earn another deal.

EDIT - you could probably add Gleeson alongside Bru as well.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2018 14:37]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:37 - Apr 5 with 1979 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Sears
Mcgoldrick
Hyam
Gleeson
Spence
Skuse
Adeyemi
Bru

I’d build a midfield around downes dozzell huws nydam and improve our wide options.
Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:39 - Apr 5 with 1962 viewsKieran_Knows

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:37 - Apr 5 by ColchesterBlue1985

Sears
Mcgoldrick
Hyam
Gleeson
Spence
Skuse
Adeyemi
Bru

I’d build a midfield around downes dozzell huws nydam and improve our wide options.

I very much doubt Skuse will leave, a) because he has just signed a new deal, and b) I imagine him and Chambers will be key players for any new manager coming in.

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:40 - Apr 5 with 1951 viewsSpruceMoose

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:36 - Apr 5 by Kieran_Knows

Agree with you on those 3, and I imagine Bru may still go, unless the new manager wants to give him pre-season to see if he can earn another deal.

EDIT - you could probably add Gleeson alongside Bru as well.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2018 14:37]

Oh yeah, says a lot that I forgot about Gleeson even existing. The poor man's Tony Dinning.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:43 - Apr 5 with 1925 viewsfourpee

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:39 - Apr 5 by Kieran_Knows

I very much doubt Skuse will leave, a) because he has just signed a new deal, and b) I imagine him and Chambers will be key players for any new manager coming in.

Would like to see what a fit Adeyemi could offer us next year!
Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:44 - Apr 5 with 1926 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:39 - Apr 5 by Kieran_Knows

I’m sure it’s just what I’d do personally. We need some energy drive and pace in that midfield something has been lacking for years. If chambers and skuse are pivotal to the new manager nothing will change, we may as well keep mick. I want to go in a new direction and not relying on the same two players who play regardless of form.
Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:44 - Apr 5 with 1914 viewsTIB

Sears.
Didz.
Hyam.
Bru.
Adeyemi.
Gleeson.

Muzzy I'd like to see have a full pre-season with us. Spence I'd be keeping as think he's a good squad player and an experienced head to have about.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:45 - Apr 5 with 1905 viewsSpruceMoose

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:37 - Apr 5 by ColchesterBlue1985

Sears
Mcgoldrick
Hyam
Gleeson
Spence
Skuse
Adeyemi
Bru

I can't see Skuse going anywhere, and don't think he should.

Login to get fewer ads

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:45 - Apr 5 with 1905 viewsKieran_Knows

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:44 - Apr 5 by ColchesterBlue1985

I’m sure it’s just what I’d do personally. We need some energy drive and pace in that midfield something has been lacking for years. If chambers and skuse are pivotal to the new manager nothing will change, we may as well keep mick. I want to go in a new direction and not relying on the same two players who play regardless of form.

They may not necessarily be key players with regards to how we play, but they'll be key players in and around the dressing room and training ground.

I think if Skuse had someone a bit more forward thinking next to him (say a fully fit Dozzell or Huws), he'd actually be decent.

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:46 - Apr 5 with 1891 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:43 - Apr 5 by fourpee

After his showing against Norwich at home I decided there and then that he should never wear a town shirt again. He was a disgrace, pulled out of numerous challenges, let players waltz by him and then applauded the scum fans at the end. Time is a great healer though and if he comes back a new player then happy to just about to forgive him lol
Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:46 - Apr 5 with 1884 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Gleason, didzy and I probably think hyam has had his time sadly as well.

I would keep bish and Carayol and look to purchase Connolly.

I think the most thing is the new manager needs to completely oversee everything at the club like training methods and rehab of injuries to see if we are getting the most out of the squad.
Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:47 - Apr 5 with 1883 viewsSpruceMoose

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:45 - Apr 5 by Kieran_Knows

They may not necessarily be key players with regards to how we play, but they'll be key players in and around the dressing room and training ground.

I think if Skuse had someone a bit more forward thinking next to him (say a fully fit Dozzell or Huws), he'd actually be decent.

Agreed. We already have a really young average age in the squad, losing them would bring it down to something like 14, and you know you can;t win anything with kids.

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:47 - Apr 5 with 1878 viewsTIB

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:43 - Apr 5 by fourpee

I had high hopes for him but our midfield is full to the brim with injury prone players and if we're going to crack on, we need to rid to free up some wages for players who can play more than a handful of games a season...I'd even be going after Connolly. Here's hoping Waggy can twist his arm to make a move permanent
[Post edited 5 Apr 2018 14:48]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:55 - Apr 5 with 1834 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Who should get moved on next season then? on 14:45 - Apr 5 by Kieran_Knows

I’m also factoring in his wages will be top key player wages and just think they could be better invested, besides if mick comes callin don’t think the club would stand in his way.
Who should get moved on next season then? on 15:00 - Apr 5 with 1801 viewsIllinoisblue

Gav. TWTD App STILL not available?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who should get moved on next season then? on 15:01 - Apr 5 with 1799 viewsyungblue

Iorfa
Bru
Gleason
Hyam
Connolly
Rowe
Sears
McGoldrick
CCV- would keep but can’t see it.

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024