Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Russians now claiming.... 11:48 - Apr 13 with 33260 viewsitfcjoe

.....that they have irrefutable evidence that the chemical attack in Syria was faked.

Presumably Jeremy Corbyn will believe this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:26 - Apr 13 with 2883 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:06 - Apr 13 by No9

I referred to how someone in the WH had reacted sying they don't know who did it.

Unlike you I have no inside info from Guido & his Russian mates

Bizarre!!!!!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:29 - Apr 13 with 2877 viewsNo9

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:26 - Apr 13 by GlasgowBlue

Bizarre!!!!!

Instead of looking at what is happening in the real world you only want to try & make cheap political points out of a very serious situation.
People like you are the cause not the solution.
The Russians now claiming.... on 17:30 - Apr 13 with 2877 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:04 - Apr 13 by BloomBlue

So they will have no issues with letting in the independent team the U.N. wanted to send in and let them make the decision on who did it without the right for a country to veto the final decision.

What I don't get about the Russian stance on this is first they say there was no chemical attack but then they say it was carried out by their Western enemies. They can't even get their story straight but each time they say something they get support from the likes of fred, squidders and HurleyBurley.

Iron Lion Zion

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:36 - Apr 13 with 2868 viewsNo9

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:30 - Apr 13 by GlasgowBlue

What I don't get about the Russian stance on this is first they say there was no chemical attack but then they say it was carried out by their Western enemies. They can't even get their story straight but each time they say something they get support from the likes of fred, squidders and HurleyBurley.

Show where anyone has SUPPORTED the Russians, other than in your warped mind.
The fact that some question what the media are saying - where there are conflicting stories isn't something you should belittle and probably wouldn't if your sole intent wasn't to try and make cheap polical points and unpleasant jibes against anyone who does want to be more informed.

The fact is, last night the Americans were concerned about the accuracy of the incident being reported from Douma is something you should not take lightly. But, that doesn't suit you does it?

Now I hear the French are in dialogue with the Russians directly about the event and sharing information.
The Russians now claiming.... on 17:46 - Apr 13 with 2860 viewsBloomBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:36 - Apr 13 by No9

Show where anyone has SUPPORTED the Russians, other than in your warped mind.
The fact that some question what the media are saying - where there are conflicting stories isn't something you should belittle and probably wouldn't if your sole intent wasn't to try and make cheap polical points and unpleasant jibes against anyone who does want to be more informed.

The fact is, last night the Americans were concerned about the accuracy of the incident being reported from Douma is something you should not take lightly. But, that doesn't suit you does it?

Now I hear the French are in dialogue with the Russians directly about the event and sharing information.

The point doesn't change, Russia said there was no evidence of a gassing but now they're saying the UK dropped it
The Russians now claiming.... on 17:49 - Apr 13 with 2856 viewsNo9

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:46 - Apr 13 by BloomBlue

The point doesn't change, Russia said there was no evidence of a gassing but now they're saying the UK dropped it

So you think the fact the American are saying it can't be proven isn't important?
& the fact they confirmed yesterday that their lines to avoid an accidental war are stilly fully operational is just BS?
The Russians now claiming.... on 17:56 - Apr 13 with 2849 viewsBloomBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:49 - Apr 13 by No9

So you think the fact the American are saying it can't be proven isn't important?
& the fact they confirmed yesterday that their lines to avoid an accidental war are stilly fully operational is just BS?

No the Russians were saying they had proof no gas attack had happened and now they're saying it did happen and the UK staged it
The Russians now claiming.... on 18:00 - Apr 13 with 2843 viewsNo9

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:56 - Apr 13 by BloomBlue

No the Russians were saying they had proof no gas attack had happened and now they're saying it did happen and the UK staged it

I post for your info what is reported in the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/inspectors-head-to-site-of-suspected
Login to get fewer ads

The Russians now claiming.... on 18:37 - Apr 13 with 2826 viewsSteve_M

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:30 - Apr 13 by GlasgowBlue

Classic tactic innit, put out multiple claims and push people to not believing anything. See also the shooting down of MH17. The volume of different 'theories' in each case indicative of something...

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Russians now claiming.... on 18:59 - Apr 13 with 2815 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The Russians now claiming.... on 17:56 - Apr 13 by BloomBlue

To be fair, and I completely do not accept the Russian line at all and think they are the culprits, what they are saying in their propaganda, I believe, is there was no attack and the UK is pretending there was one in order to discredit Russia/Syria.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:15 - Apr 13 with 2808 viewsBorisOrTrevor

The Russians now claiming.... on 18:59 - Apr 13 by Nthsuffolkblue

To be fair, and I completely do not accept the Russian line at all and think they are the culprits, what they are saying in their propaganda, I believe, is there was no attack and the UK is pretending there was one in order to discredit Russia/Syria.

Spot on, a conventional attack made to look like a chemical attack.

All I know is it makes absolutely no sense for Assad to have done thus just as he is doing his victory lap. The man is not an idiot. Thus in itself means something fishy is going on.

BOT

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:19 - Apr 13 with 2807 viewsBloomBlue

I guess its all about who you believe the French or the Russians
The Russians now claiming.... on 19:22 - Apr 13 with 2802 viewsBloomBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:15 - Apr 13 by BorisOrTrevor

All I know is it makes absolutely no sense for Assad to have done thus just as he is doing his victory lap. The man is not an idiot. Thus in itself means something fishy is going on.

Corbyn i think planned it in the hope to bring Israel into it and Russian attacks Israel, he hates the Jews
The Russians now claiming.... on 19:32 - Apr 13 with 2796 viewsNo9

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:15 - Apr 13 by BorisOrTrevor

The interesting thing is that this is of no use to Assad / Russia just as they are on the point of completing the job & the American carrier is steaming away.
It is in the interests of Isis to have America return & hit Assad again- undoing the work that had got them so far?
Makes no sense.
The Russians now claiming.... on 19:37 - Apr 13 with 2791 viewsBloomBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:32 - Apr 13 by No9

The interesting thing is that this is of no use to Assad / Russia just as they are on the point of completing the job & the American carrier is steaming away.
It is in the interests of Isis to have America return & hit Assad again- undoing the work that had got them so far?
Makes no sense.

But it wasn't ISIS, Russian is saying it was us the UK staged it
The Russians now claiming.... on 19:38 - Apr 13 with 2790 viewsm14_blue

Why are we doing that then?

Seems like an incredibly stupid thing to do, risk alienating the whole planet and becoming a pariah state for fairly spurious reasons.
The Russians now claiming.... on 19:52 - Apr 13 with 2782 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:38 - Apr 13 by m14_blue

Seems like an incredibly stupid thing to do, risk alienating the whole planet and becoming a pariah state for fairly spurious reasons.

The most depressing thing about the latest Russian claim isn’t that they believe there are enough useful idiots in this country who will swallow their propaganda. The most depressing thing is the fact that they are completely right in their assessment.

Iron Lion Zion

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:58 - Apr 13 with 2771 viewsNo9

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:38 - Apr 13 by m14_blue

While Macron is reportedly talking dirently to Putin & the Wh has confirmed the back door lines between them & the Kremlin are working the American rep at the UN is stirring it.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria/threat-of-u-s-russia-clas

As one of the Whitehouse aides said to go to war with a bad plan isn't good to go to war with no plan is hopeless.

We have to hope Macron is influential & Trump is kept out of it
The Russians now claiming.... on 20:00 - Apr 13 with 2766 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:58 - Apr 13 by No9

While Macron is reportedly talking dirently to Putin & the Wh has confirmed the back door lines between them & the Kremlin are working the American rep at the UN is stirring it.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria/threat-of-u-s-russia-clas

As one of the Whitehouse aides said to go to war with a bad plan isn't good to go to war with no plan is hopeless.

Macron is the most keen to take action.

Iron Lion Zion

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:04 - Apr 13 with 2760 viewsm14_blue

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:58 - Apr 13 by No9

I don't want to go to war, I'm not sure it would achieve anything.

That doesn't mean I give any credence at all to Russia's increasingly bizarre claims though.
The Russians now claiming.... on 20:10 - Apr 13 with 2753 viewsNo9

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:00 - Apr 13 by GlasgowBlue

Macron is the most keen to take action.

That doesn't explain why he is, if as reported, having continuining direct discussions with Putin. Could it be your news is old?

& Jim Mattis is keen to hold off until he has proof, of course Trump may instruct him to go but there are few US troops in the area and no carriers

While there are hundreds of Russians in the immediate area?

The inspectors are supposed to be in place soon.
But someone pointed out on here yesterday that chemical weapons don't last long oncve exposed ?
The Russians now claiming.... on 20:16 - Apr 13 with 2747 viewsElderGrizzly

The Russians now claiming.... on 16:02 - Apr 13 by GlasgowBlue

Now claiming that it was staged and directed by Britain

BlueSquid, Fred and HurleyBurley nod in agreement.

The Russians seem to forget we have the best intelligence agencies in the world too...

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:19 - Apr 13 with 2742 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:16 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

The Russians seem to forget we have the best intelligence agencies in the world too...

If only the ex spy had used CCTV !
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 20:20]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:25 - Apr 13 with 2733 viewsm14_blue

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:19 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

If only the ex spy had used CCTV !
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 20:20]

What do you think happened to him and who do you think was responsible?
The Russians now claiming.... on 20:31 - Apr 13 with 2729 viewsNo9

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:16 - Apr 13 by ElderGrizzly

It would be nice to have a link to the real info not Mnr Rayners version wouldn't it?
Do you have one if so i would appreciate it
Thanx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024