Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Russians now claiming.... 11:48 - Apr 13 with 33258 viewsitfcjoe

.....that they have irrefutable evidence that the chemical attack in Syria was faked.

Presumably Jeremy Corbyn will believe this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Russians now claiming.... on 11:22 - Apr 16 with 4327 viewsGlasgowBlue

quelle surprise

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Russians now claiming.... on 11:47 - Apr 16 with 4308 viewslowhouseblue

The Russians now claiming.... on 11:22 - Apr 16 by GlasgowBlue

quelle surprise

i guess that means that corbyn will never get the 'irrefutable proof' that he needs in order to form a view.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The Russians now claiming.... on 15:31 - Apr 16 with 4255 viewsStokieBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 11:22 - Apr 16 by GlasgowBlue

quelle surprise

I'm sure they will let them in, however it takes a certain amount of time to make the crime scene look exactly as you want it to when you're framing someone.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

The Russians now claiming.... on 16:06 - Apr 16 with 4231 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 11:47 - Apr 16 by lowhouseblue

i guess that means that corbyn will never get the 'irrefutable proof' that he needs in order to form a view.

Diane Abbott has proof we bombed Syrian civilians. Trouble is it's a fake picture of an Israeli jet bombing Tehran.

[Post edited 16 Apr 2018 16:07]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Russians now claiming.... on 16:13 - Apr 16 with 4223 viewshype313

The Russians now claiming.... on 16:06 - Apr 16 by GlasgowBlue

Diane Abbott has proof we bombed Syrian civilians. Trouble is it's a fake picture of an Israeli jet bombing Tehran.

[Post edited 16 Apr 2018 16:07]

She's the gift that keeps on giving.

However, she just made a decent speech on Windrush.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:19 - Apr 16 with 4162 viewsHurleyBurley

The Russians now claiming.... on 16:13 - Apr 16 by hype313

She's the gift that keeps on giving.

However, she just made a decent speech on Windrush.

Careless?

No more careless than

The Jewish World: http://jewishworldnews.org
the Huffington Post: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/robyn-henderson-espinoza
Focus Washington: https://focuswashington.com/2017/12/02/pentagon-says-u-s-led-coalition-airstrike

and about 50 other media titles who've attributed the image to an Israeli attack on Syria between 2017 and 2018.

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:22 - Apr 16 with 4157 viewshype313

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:19 - Apr 16 by HurleyBurley

Careless?

No more careless than

the Huffington Post: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/robyn-henderson-espinoza
Focus Washington: https://focuswashington.com/2017/12/02/pentagon-says-u-s-led-coalition-airstrike

and about 50 other media titles who've attributed the image to an Israeli attack on Syria between 2017 and 2018.

Well quite, but you expect that from MSM, not the shadow foreign secretary.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:29 - Apr 16 with 4146 viewsHurleyBurley

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:22 - Apr 16 by hype313

Well quite, but you expect that from MSM, not the shadow foreign secretary.

LOL. The Mainstream media. Which includes the BBC, Guardian, Telegraph, Independent etc.

Perhaps Diane Abbott got the image from Huffington Post or Jewish News.

Would that be any less reliable than using "open source intelligence" AKA Youtube videos and Twitter for evidence of a Chemical weapons attack in Syria as justification for launching a 100 missile attack on a sovereign state?

Login to get fewer ads

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:30 - Apr 16 with 4145 viewsBloomBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:19 - Apr 16 by HurleyBurley

Careless?

No more careless than

She's a member of parliament she should get her facts correct, to say because the moron Huffington Post made its normal mistake it's OK for her to make the same mistake. She just highlighted why it was pointless asking parliament to vote as they clearly wouldn't understand the fact
The Russians now claiming.... on 21:34 - Apr 16 with 4142 viewsHurleyBurley

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:30 - Apr 16 by BloomBlue

She's a member of parliament she should get her facts correct, to say because the moron Huffington Post made its normal mistake it's OK for her to make the same mistake. She just highlighted why it was pointless asking parliament to vote as they clearly wouldn't understand the fact

The British Government gets it's evidence of a chemical weapons attack from youtube, and launches an attack on the country on the back of that evidence.

Is youtube now better than other MSM titles?

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:46 - Apr 16 with 4133 viewsBloomBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:34 - Apr 16 by HurleyBurley

The British Government gets it's evidence of a chemical weapons attack from youtube, and launches an attack on the country on the back of that evidence.

Is youtube now better than other MSM titles?

You're funny they got the evidence from the French.

Nobody trusts youtube it's all fake news posted by the Russians
The Russians now claiming.... on 22:00 - Apr 16 with 4121 viewsStokieBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:29 - Apr 16 by HurleyBurley

LOL. The Mainstream media. Which includes the BBC, Guardian, Telegraph, Independent etc.

Perhaps Diane Abbott got the image from Huffington Post or Jewish News.

Would that be any less reliable than using "open source intelligence" AKA Youtube videos and Twitter for evidence of a Chemical weapons attack in Syria as justification for launching a 100 missile attack on a sovereign state?

Not entirely what they said is it, you've left out the bits which don't suit your narrative:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-france-intellige/french-

SB

The Russians now claiming.... on 02:36 - Apr 18 with 4039 viewsHurleyBurley

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:00 - Apr 16 by StokieBlue

Not entirely what they said is it, you've left out the bits which don't suit your narrative:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-france-intellige/french-

SB

The only thing that can be learned from that report is that the French have analysed "open sources" (Youtube and Twitter feed as provided by the White Helmets) and have come to the conclusion that they "ASSESS WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF CONFIDENCE THAT THEY WERE CARRIED OUT BY THE SYRIAN REGIME."

In fact, the report you have linked fits my narrative perfectly.

Thank you for linking it.

The Russians now claiming.... on 09:55 - Apr 18 with 3993 viewsStokieBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 02:36 - Apr 18 by HurleyBurley

The only thing that can be learned from that report is that the French have analysed "open sources" (Youtube and Twitter feed as provided by the White Helmets) and have come to the conclusion that they "ASSESS WITH A HIGH DEGREE OF CONFIDENCE THAT THEY WERE CARRIED OUT BY THE SYRIAN REGIME."

You've cherry-picked again:

“reliable intelligence”

You've said it's all social media but the first line says it's also based on reliable intelligence. Twice now you've totally ignored that. It's vague but perhaps it has to be vague.

I've not said the French are right, I've not offered an opinion on their report. I am just highlighting that you only seem to look at the bits which suit you, something you accuse others and the media of doing.

SB

The Russians now claiming.... on 10:28 - Apr 18 with 3977 viewsNo9

Robert Fisk of the Independent has published this following his visit to Douma.
I don't surpose anyoe is much interested?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-chemical-attack-gas-douma-robert-fisk
The Russians now claiming.... on 19:54 - Apr 18 with 3948 viewsBluesquid

The Russians now claiming.... on 02:36 - Apr 18 by HurleyBurley

Al-Qaeda/Isis linked jihadi extremists masquerading as civil defence first responder volunteers.

Christ, couldn't get much worse could it?

I mean, at least we aren't financing them.

Oh wait...

Tax payer funded -

The Russians now claiming.... on 20:59 - Apr 18 with 3915 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:30 - Apr 16 by BloomBlue

Hang on. I thought you wanted parliamentary democracy? Or is that only when it suits?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:32 - Apr 18 with 3899 viewsHurleyBurley

The Russians now claiming.... on 19:54 - Apr 18 by Bluesquid

Al-Qaeda/Isis linked jihadi extremists masquerading as civil defence first responder volunteers.

Christ, couldn't get much worse could it?

I mean, at least we aren't financing them.

Oh wait...

Tax payer funded -

Squid, some people don't like the fact that the British military contractor founded "unarmed and neutral" White Helmets are getting 65m quid of UK taxpayers' money. I guess they won't like this either:

[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 21:51]

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:10 - Apr 18 with 3882 viewsHurleyBurley

The Russians now claiming.... on 09:55 - Apr 18 by StokieBlue

You've cherry-picked again:

“reliable intelligence”

You've said it's all social media but the first line says it's also based on reliable intelligence. Twice now you've totally ignored that. It's vague but perhaps it has to be vague.

I've not said the French are right, I've not offered an opinion on their report. I am just highlighting that you only seem to look at the bits which suit you, something you accuse others and the media of doing.

SB

I haven't said it's ALL social media, but if the French can't tell us anything about what this “reliable intelligence” is and refuse to do so, but drop bombs on a country on the back of it anyway. But that's okay, it's only brown people.

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:20 - Apr 18 with 3872 viewsm14_blue

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:10 - Apr 18 by HurleyBurley

I haven't said it's ALL social media, but if the French can't tell us anything about what this “reliable intelligence” is and refuse to do so, but drop bombs on a country on the back of it anyway. But that's okay, it's only brown people.

How many 'brown people' were killed by those French bombs?

How many have been killed by Assad and his friendly Russian bombs?
The Russians now claiming.... on 22:44 - Apr 18 with 3848 viewsStokieBlue

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:20 - Apr 18 by m14_blue

There are some numbers on civilian casualties from Russian bombing and it seems to currently stand at around 7500 people. They don't even bother to use smart munitions in Syria because it's too expensive, they just use standard bombs with no laser guidance.

Don't often hear that mentioned though, you'd think only the West caused civilian casualties when the truth is they try hard to avoid them but obviously sometimes make mistakes.

Doesn't fit the bad West good Russian narrative we have going on in multiple threads on the board though.

SB

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:48 - Apr 18 with 3842 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:44 - Apr 18 by StokieBlue

There are some numbers on civilian casualties from Russian bombing and it seems to currently stand at around 7500 people. They don't even bother to use smart munitions in Syria because it's too expensive, they just use standard bombs with no laser guidance.

Don't often hear that mentioned though, you'd think only the West caused civilian casualties when the truth is they try hard to avoid them but obviously sometimes make mistakes.

Doesn't fit the bad West good Russian narrative we have going on in multiple threads on the board though.

SB

Bad west, bad Russia!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

The Russians now claiming.... on 23:47 - Apr 18 with 3819 viewsBluesquid

The Russians now claiming.... on 21:32 - Apr 18 by HurleyBurley

Squid, some people don't like the fact that the British military contractor founded "unarmed and neutral" White Helmets are getting 65m quid of UK taxpayers' money. I guess they won't like this either:

[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 21:51]

Jeez, some people, eh?

One of 'em in a post the other week, said that there was nothing wrong with the Iraq war intelligence.

The other one posted a link to a recent article by a journo who back in 2003 said the following -

"If nothing is eventually found, I - as a supporter of the Iraq war - will never believe another thing that I am told by our government, or that of the US ever again. And, more to the point, neither will anyone else. Those weapons had better be there somewhere."

Bonkers!!!
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 0:23]
The Russians now claiming.... (n/t) on 00:50 - Apr 19 with 3795 viewsHurleyBurley

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:10 - Apr 18 by HurleyBurley

[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 0:53]

The Russians now claiming.... on 00:53 - Apr 19 with 3793 viewsHurleyBurley

The Russians now claiming.... on 22:20 - Apr 18 by m14_blue

US, UK, France strikes in Syria without a UNSC mandate were a violation of international law.
Mrs May doesn't talk about international laws when she's breaking them, she talks about international "norms".
May talks a lot about Britain and our allies operating in "the international law based community". We're not.

There is a humanitarian disaster going on in Yemen right now. Saudi Arabia is using US and British bought weapons on Yemeni civilians (including the use of white phosphorus), yet this is largely ignored both here on this site and in parliament.

It makes no sense at all for Assad to use the one weapon that would create international outrage in his fight against ISIS, especially as his war against them is nearly won.

Almost a year ago to the day, the US responded to to alleged used of chemical weapons with an attack which set the fight against ISIS back. So there's no way he would have used such weapons in April of this year. Former British servicemen, military experts, politicians and retired British ambassadors have said as much... not just Russians or Kremlin trolls.

What's any of this got to do with France and my post? Hypocrisy and feigned humanitarian concern. We challenge the Russians to provide a shred of the evidence for their claim about Assad not using chemical weapons, yet trust the French with their "proof" based on "reliable intelligence", but without seeing it. We don't seem to be putting any pressure of Saudi Arabia over Yemen.

International relations work best through established bodies and diplomacy, not through questions like "Who do you believe, the Russians or the French?"

There's plenty to doubt about the latest attacks in Syria and the consequences of rushing into unlawful military action are far to horrendous to contemplate.

Radical Saudi-funded islamists are the same people who did 9/11, London, Paris, Manchester, Berlin, Madrid, Westminster Bridge, Paris again and many more. We should be celebrating their near defeat in Syria. Apparently not. Out of nowhere we now have 2 new villains: Assad with his attacks on innocent Syrians supposedly under the pretence of fighting ISIS, and Russia for helping him.

We've all seen what's happened as a result of our support against tyrannical figures in Libya and Iraq. All we've left are hotbeds for radical islamic extremism and even worse living conditions for the people. We seem to have such short memories. Did we ever find those WMD's in Iraq?

Despite our government's claims of humanitarian concern for innocents, I'm not buying it. It's neither consistent nor enduring. War is a racket and the US "defence" lead economy and our "banking" economy profit handsomely from it, and always have done.

The hypocrisy stinks and all those that fail to see it have clearly forgotten the ideology behind the attackers on 9/11.

Anyone beating the drums for war on this site, or our government is not doing so because of any genuine compassion for innocent Syrians despite their hollow proclamations.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024