Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kit question 07:20 - Jul 24 with 1498 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

I'm bringing my 4 year old boy for his first game tonight - he's asked what colour kit we'll be in. Does anyone have some def info on this?
Kit question on 07:40 - Jul 24 with 1440 viewshoppy

Either blue or orange I would imagine, but he needn’t worry, they’ll provide his kit if he’s playing. Good luck to him in his first game.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Kit question on 08:01 - Jul 24 with 1390 viewsHARRY10

I think you mean taking your boy

unless you are already at the ground
Kit question on 08:06 - Jul 24 with 1384 viewsGodBlue

Awesome! I hope they have one that will fit him if you're planning to get him a kit.

I'm bringing my five year old down for his first game next week against Blackburn... I'm more emotional about it that I anticipated... promised we'd get there early and get him a kit on the day as part of the whole experience, but I've just been on with Planet Blue and been told:

"We will be selling our 'Mini' kits for juniors of up to age 5-6, but unfortunately due to manufacturing delays with adidas, we are not expecting these until September."

Poor little b*gger will be devastated when I tell him that he can't get one on the day. He was so excited to see his name get printed on the back!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 8:08]

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Kit question on 08:13 - Jul 24 with 1356 viewsBluebell

Kit question on 08:06 - Jul 24 by GodBlue

Awesome! I hope they have one that will fit him if you're planning to get him a kit.

I'm bringing my five year old down for his first game next week against Blackburn... I'm more emotional about it that I anticipated... promised we'd get there early and get him a kit on the day as part of the whole experience, but I've just been on with Planet Blue and been told:

"We will be selling our 'Mini' kits for juniors of up to age 5-6, but unfortunately due to manufacturing delays with adidas, we are not expecting these until September."

Poor little b*gger will be devastated when I tell him that he can't get one on the day. He was so excited to see his name get printed on the back!

From experience it might be better to buy him a kit slightly bigger than he needs. .

The age 5-6 size for a 5 year old would probably only last a few months as they grow so quickly unless he is small for his age. It works out very expensive replacing them every year too.
Kit question on 08:16 - Jul 24 with 1347 viewsitfcjoe

Kit question on 08:06 - Jul 24 by GodBlue

I think the 7-8 comes up quite small from what mates with older kids have told me so you may be ok

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kit question on 08:37 - Jul 24 with 1307 viewslinhdi

MK wear white normally so I expect us to wear blue.
Kit question on 08:38 - Jul 24 with 1301 viewsKeno

Kit question on 08:13 - Jul 24 by Bluebell

From experience it might be better to buy him a kit slightly bigger than he needs. .

The age 5-6 size for a 5 year old would probably only last a few months as they grow so quickly unless he is small for his age. It works out very expensive replacing them every year too.

There might be some of jay tabbs kits he could have

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Kit question on 10:16 - Jul 24 with 1207 viewsITFC_Aylesbury

Kit question on 07:40 - Jul 24 by hoppy

Either blue or orange I would imagine, but he needn’t worry, they’ll provide his kit if he’s playing. Good luck to him in his first game.

Very good - I could have phrased that better, I suppose.
Login to get fewer ads

Kit question on 10:48 - Jul 24 with 1157 viewsCotty

Kit question on 08:16 - Jul 24 by itfcjoe

I think the 7-8 comes up quite small from what mates with older kids have told me so you may be ok

It's also worth picking up older kits in the sales in kids sizes. Got a toddler kit for a pittance at the end of the season, couldn't resist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024