Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Brazil this morning... 09:13 - Aug 6 with 18735 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

"...Ipswich are selling everyone. They are selling kids for £1m. I'm really worried about them."

OK Alan, dont let the details get in the way.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:11 - Aug 6 with 3090 viewsSpruceMoose

Probably drunk again.

The bloke has been an embarrassment to us for years now. Which is a tragedy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:41 - Aug 6 with 3048 viewsBenters2

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:11 - Aug 6 by SpruceMoose

Probably drunk again.

The bloke has been an embarrassment to us for years now. Which is a tragedy.

How very caring of you! Perhaps he has issues?
Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:42 - Aug 6 with 3044 viewsDanFord

Alan Brazil this morning... on 11:19 - Aug 6 by Wickets

Wow i didn't think we got that much!

Webster was reportedly £3.5m rising to £8 and Waggy likely to be £5 rising to £7.5m. In reality we may not get any of the extra incentives. Depends what they are. World of difference from 50 appearances or promotion to playing for England!

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:44 - Aug 6 with 3037 viewschicoazul

Big fan of so many of our traditional virtue signallers making mention of Brazil's possible alcohol addiction problems in reference to what he said because it upset them a bit. Well done lads!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:46 - Aug 6 with 3024 viewsCoco

Alan Brazil this morning... on 09:22 - Aug 6 by GavTWTD

Unless you're Tony Mowbray who went out of his way, unusually, to praise our transfer targets and said they were real quality.

Gav, have you got a full transcript of this?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:46 - Aug 6 with 3021 viewsBenters2

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:44 - Aug 6 by chicoazul

Big fan of so many of our traditional virtue signallers making mention of Brazil's possible alcohol addiction problems in reference to what he said because it upset them a bit. Well done lads!

Yes just what i said sort of
Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:48 - Aug 6 with 3013 viewsCoco

Then his co-presenter inevitably asked whether fans would now want McCarthy to work in these conditions. It’s like they have no idea of like outside the ‘big six’ prem sides.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:50 - Aug 6 with 3001 viewsGavTWTD

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:46 - Aug 6 by Coco

Gav, have you got a full transcript of this?

Sure, front page

Mowbray: Town in Good Hands and Impressed By Hurst's "Talented" Targets 4th Aug 2018 20:30
Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray believes his old club are “in good hands” under Paul Hurst and the former Blues skipper, coach and caretaker-manager rates the players who are in the new Town boss’s sights in the final few days of the transfer window. 24

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

on 13:54 - Aug 6 with 2979 views_

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:55 - Aug 6 with 2975 viewsCoco

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:50 - Aug 6 by GavTWTD

Sure, front page

Mowbray: Town in Good Hands and Impressed By Hurst's "Talented" Targets 4th Aug 2018 20:30
Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray believes his old club are “in good hands” under Paul Hurst and the former Blues skipper, coach and caretaker-manager rates the players who are in the new Town boss’s sights in the final few days of the transfer window. 24

Aha! Cheers boss

on 13:56 - Aug 6 with 2960 views_

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:41 - Aug 6 by Benters2

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:57 - Aug 6 with 2953 viewsSpruceMoose

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:41 - Aug 6 by Benters2

Is this a new leaf you've turned over Benters?

If so I look forward to seeing your new caring, empathetic and well thought out posts going forward.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:57 - Aug 6 with 2950 viewsWickets

Alan Brazil this morning... on 13:42 - Aug 6 by DanFord

Webster was reportedly £3.5m rising to £8 and Waggy likely to be £5 rising to £7.5m. In reality we may not get any of the extra incentives. Depends what they are. World of difference from 50 appearances or promotion to playing for England!

Indeed , might even be promotion?
Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:00 - Aug 6 with 2945 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well said. If he had a gambling addiction, mental health issues or an addiction to drugs then it would quite rightly be off limits to take the piss out of the guy for it.

But let's all line up to give the "problem drinker" a good kicking.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:02 - Aug 6 with 2937 viewschicoazul

on 13:54 - Aug 6 by _

Hey I genuinely enjoy reading your and others hypocritical, terrible posts so i'm not saying stop.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:04 - Aug 6 with 2933 viewschicoazul

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:00 - Aug 6 by GlasgowBlue

Well said. If he had a gambling addiction, mental health issues or an addiction to drugs then it would quite rightly be off limits to take the piss out of the guy for it.

Yep. Funny isnt it. Well it makes me laugh anyway, reading their mendacious hypocritical rubbish.

on 14:04 - Aug 6 with 2933 views_

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:00 - Aug 6 by GlasgowBlue

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:07 - Aug 6 with 2919 viewschicoazul

on 14:04 - Aug 6 by _

So we shouldnt take people seriously if they "have issues" and regularly talk nonsense? Hmmm. I'll keep that one in mind.

on 14:08 - Aug 6 with 2905 views_

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:07 - Aug 6 by chicoazul

So we shouldnt take people seriously if they "have issues" and regularly talk nonsense? Hmmm. I'll keep that one in mind.

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:10 - Aug 6 with 2892 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 14:04 - Aug 6 by _

"Clueless gob sh*te problem drinker in talking nonsense shocker".

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:11 - Aug 6 with 2893 viewschicoazul

on 14:08 - Aug 6 by _

Like I said I find it very funny that you and Spruce bring up his possible addiction problems in relation to this and then get mardy when people call you out for it, blaming us for interpreting something you clearly meant as being something you clearly meant. But I guess that's on us! We're the baddies!

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:12 - Aug 6 with 2883 viewshype313

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:11 - Aug 6 by chicoazul

Like I said I find it very funny that you and Spruce bring up his possible addiction problems in relation to this and then get mardy when people call you out for it, blaming us for interpreting something you clearly meant as being something you clearly meant. But I guess that's on us! We're the baddies!

I do find on here some facets of mental health are no go areas (quite rightly) and some others are fair game.

Odd.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

on 14:15 - Aug 6 with 2871 views_

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:11 - Aug 6 by chicoazul

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:16 - Aug 6 with 2868 viewschicoazul

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:10 - Aug 6 by GlasgowBlue

Why even bring up "problem drinker" unless intended as a pejorative in the first place? Just say clueless gobsh*te which would be fair enough. There is no need to reference it at all unless you intend it to mean what it means.

on 14:17 - Aug 6 with 2865 views_

Alan Brazil this morning... on 14:10 - Aug 6 by GlasgowBlue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024