Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? 06:54 - Oct 6 with 1454 viewsSitfcB

Around the Happisburgh area?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 07:08 - Oct 6 with 1438 viewsBenters2

How do you pronounce Happisburgh?
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 7:08]
Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 07:09 - Oct 6 with 1433 viewsSitfcB

Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 07:08 - Oct 6 by Benters2

How do you pronounce Happisburgh?
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 7:08]

Hap-is-berrr

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 07:09 - Oct 6 with 1432 viewsbluewein

They have electricity there...?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 07:43 - Oct 6 with 1395 viewsNorthstaNder

Should be able to get it on DAB if you have the facility.

And electrickery
Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 07:51 - Oct 6 with 1390 viewsExiled_Blue

I doubt it. I live just outside Norwich and I can't get Radio Suffolk.
Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 07:57 - Oct 6 with 1385 viewsWarkystache

No, and it's pronounced Hais Boro. It's also a bit of a hole. Mind you, so's Cromer.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 08:08 - Oct 6 with 1372 viewsBenters2

Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 07:57 - Oct 6 by Warkystache

No, and it's pronounced Hais Boro. It's also a bit of a hole. Mind you, so's Cromer.

Thats what i thought..

Welcome backTerry alright is he?
Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 08:13 - Oct 6 with 1372 viewsjeera

Dunno if you'll get away with it on Freeview?

Different channel to BBC Norfolk.

I have no idea how this magic works.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 09:42 - Oct 6 with 1293 viewsBasuco

I use the BBC radio player app on the mobile to listen when away from Suffolk, but they are not allowed to transmit the match commentary on it.
Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 09:56 - Oct 6 with 1280 viewsBent_double

Don't know about north norfolk, but can get it in gt yarmouth, but only on my car radio, not in the house.

You can get it on Freeview (channel 720 I think), and probably on DAB, but of course you won't get the match commentary on that.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 11:13 - Oct 6 with 1223 viewsBasuco

Living or holiday? One of these should be fine to pick up the Oulton transmitter on 95.5 (assuming it is still transmitted from there) but it would be a little excessive to put one up just for the match commentary today.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Four-Element-Directional-Outdoor-Antenna/dp/B00NRHAV2K
Can you get Radio Suffolk in North Norfolk? on 12:21 - Oct 6 with 1165 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Doubt it. I tend to lose the signal around the Norwich southern by pass.

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024