Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we discussed QT yet? 09:36 - Sep 27 with 8955 viewsBluefish

Gina Miller is absolute class. Isn't it incredible how she stands out so far by just dealing with facts.

If anyone is still in denial at the way the country is behind Boris then you need to wake up. Keeping on saying how disgusting he is (whilst being true) is only strengthening him. He is steam rolling his way into a position where he has all of the cards. It is time to wake up and start rallying with counter arguments and facts opposed to focusing on the fact he is a slime ball. The country needs to deal in facts and sadly labour have badly let us down by not trying to take on the tories. A peoples vote is the only way of resolving this utter shambles.

2 questions on the paper

Do you wish to remain yes or no

If no wins do you wish to leave with no deal or May's deal (or another if agreed in time)
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 9:39]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:22 - Sep 27 with 3548 viewsflimflam

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:16 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

We already have combined military in many ways and it makes complete sense to combine resources. We also have no details on this and could presumably veto

I am sure having Slovakia's et all elite troops in the trenches with us will be of a great help.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:24 - Sep 27 with 3542 viewskizaitfc

Have we discussed QT yet? on 10:23 - Sep 27 by mattelliot

We have already had a peoples vote - the outcome was leave.

What we need is a General Election to give a party a majority in the house so they can just get on with it - Labour won't support this because the Lib Dems are taking votes away from them and could lead to a Conservative win.

If the view of the country is that we should LEAVE, why are leave voters so afraid of another referendum just to confirm that is what the population want?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:25 - Sep 27 with 3537 viewsBluefish

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:22 - Sep 27 by flimflam

I am sure having Slovakia's et all elite troops in the trenches with us will be of a great help.

Umm....you what?

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:26 - Sep 27 with 3531 viewsm14_blue

Have we discussed QT yet? on 10:58 - Sep 27 by ITFC_Cotton

The vote did have an outcome though, it's just the incompetence of the governments since which have failed to deliver that outcome.

As for a benefit of leaving I'd say not being dragged into a European combine military is a pretty good benefit of leaving. Some of the statements by Guy Verhofstadt didn't sound very promising as to the direction of the EU.

The Government hasn't been able to deliver because the promises made during the Leave Campaign simply aren't deliverable, at least without doing huge damage to the country.

Understandably, the previous government, and parliament, were reluctant to endorse this.

We would have a veto on any changes to the EU, such as creation of an EU army. Can't say I see a problem with it though, there is obviously absolutely no possibility of us entirely disbanding our own military.
Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:30 - Sep 27 with 3521 viewsJ2BLUE

She was excellent.

QT and other political shows annoy me. They always get an MP on the ropes but allow them to wiggle free. Several times last night Cleverly was backed into a corner but they moved on before the screw could really be turned. They had the chance to really expose him and the Tories but they chose not to. I can only assume it's so they keep getting MPs to come on the show but at that point it becomes entertainment and a circus rather than a genuine political programme where important names in politics/media/industry can be questioned with transparency.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:34 - Sep 27 with 3507 viewsgiant_stow

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:30 - Sep 27 by J2BLUE

She was excellent.

QT and other political shows annoy me. They always get an MP on the ropes but allow them to wiggle free. Several times last night Cleverly was backed into a corner but they moved on before the screw could really be turned. They had the chance to really expose him and the Tories but they chose not to. I can only assume it's so they keep getting MPs to come on the show but at that point it becomes entertainment and a circus rather than a genuine political programme where important names in politics/media/industry can be questioned with transparency.

Fair points, although considering the sh1t hand Cleverly had to play, I thought trade-craft wise he did ok.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:34 - Sep 27 with 3506 viewseireblue

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:19 - Sep 27 by flimflam

I despise the woman who is just a puppet for the wealthy elite who are doing all they can to stop brexit from happening.

She claims the moral high ground but everything she does is to assist remain.

Yes she claims she is upholding the law and democracy and I agree she is but only when it suits her agenda.

Wealthy elite, hmmm

“In January 2012,she set up the True and Fair Campaign, with the stated aim to "limit the possibility of future mis-selling or financial scandals through greater transparency."This initiative attracted the animosity of part of the City, earning her the nickname of "black widow spider".She reported being called "a disgrace...”

Do you have a list of all the case Gina Miller has brought over the last 10 years or so?
Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:36 - Sep 27 with 3499 viewsitfcjoe

I despise the woman who is just a puppet for the wealthy elite who are doing all they can to stop brexit from happening.

Yes she claims she is upholding the law and democracy and I agree she is but only when it suits her agenda.

Why would she be interested in ensuring the law and democracy is upheld for anyone elses agenda? Surely there are Leavers who can do this on that side if it is only about Brexit?

I'm glad you agree she is ensuring that the law and democracy are being upheld though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:37 - Sep 27 with 3500 viewsBluefish

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:34 - Sep 27 by giant_stow

Fair points, although considering the sh1t hand Cleverly had to play, I thought trade-craft wise he did ok.

Agreed. I also agree that none of them are pushed hard enough. When I could understand the Welsh chap i thought he did ok too. Reckless and NTS also needed to be pushed although i get the feeling that NTS isn't quite as bonkers as his party.

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:39 - Sep 27 with 3492 viewseireblue

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:22 - Sep 27 by flimflam

Slovenia is a member of NATO.

If Slovenia is attacked, yes the British forces will be part of the response.

You already knew that, ......didn’t you?
Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:40 - Sep 27 with 3492 viewsBluefish

She corrected both sides last night and kept factual and impartial.

Pretty sure this has all been about leave the eu so that british laws can be upheld. Surely she is doing exactly that

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:41 - Sep 27 with 3478 viewsBluefish

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:39 - Sep 27 by eireblue

I think he thinks Dads Army is an accurate reflection

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:45 - Sep 27 with 3466 viewsmrshallisfit

Have we discussed QT yet? on 10:36 - Sep 27 by flimflam

Stopped reading after you said Gina Miller is class.

How true is your avatar. How true.
Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:51 - Sep 27 with 3459 viewsflimflam

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:39 - Sep 27 by eireblue

Yes and NATO is fit for purpose although countries need to pay their way. No need for a EU army.
We have the 4th most powerful armed forces in the world and absolutely no way we should be giving up any of them to be controlled by EU puppets.

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:56 - Sep 27 with 3449 viewschicoazul

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:51 - Sep 27 by flimflam

Yes and NATO is fit for purpose although countries need to pay their way. No need for a EU army.
We have the 4th most powerful armed forces in the world and absolutely no way we should be giving up any of them to be controlled by EU puppets.

Hate to break it to you boyo but we already do.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Have we discussed QT yet? on 12:35 - Sep 27 with 3420 viewsBluefish

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:56 - Sep 27 by chicoazul

I assumed he was just being silly but it seems this is the new argument for the brexiteers now they have trashed the UK courts/laws that they were desperate for

Have we discussed QT yet? on 12:40 - Sep 27 with 3409 viewsflimflam

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:56 - Sep 27 by chicoazul

Already do what exactly?

We are part of NATO and are one of the few countries who pay their shares.

Why the need for an EU army?

Have we discussed QT yet? on 12:42 - Sep 27 with 3406 viewsBluefish

Have we discussed QT yet? on 12:40 - Sep 27 by flimflam

Already do what exactly?

We are part of NATO and are one of the few countries who pay their shares.

Why the need for an EU army?

More resources for less money?

Do you know any wars where we fought on our own?

Have we discussed QT yet? on 12:45 - Sep 27 with 3401 viewsflimflam

Have we discussed QT yet? on 12:35 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

I assumed he was just being silly but it seems this is the new argument for the brexiteers now they have trashed the UK courts/laws that they were desperate for

Not desperate for anything, just for parliament to stop behaving like school children.

After millions spent on court cases to force parliament to sit they have all gone home today?!?

The supreme court may of also inadvertently helped Brexit with some of the small print on the findings.

The whole thing is one big crap show.

Have we discussed QT yet? on 12:48 - Sep 27 with 3395 viewsfooters

Have we discussed QT yet? on 12:42 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

Cod war.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Have we discussed QT yet? on 13:26 - Sep 27 with 3370 viewseireblue

Have we discussed QT yet? on 11:51 - Sep 27 by flimflam

What control do you have over NATO decisions?
Have we discussed QT yet? on 13:33 - Sep 27 with 3361 viewsSpruceMoose

Have we discussed QT yet? on 10:23 - Sep 27 by giant_stow

Yes you're entirely right - I was making a tinker-ish comment on how she has it all and I'm a tiny bit in love, but too far... I apologise.

And she wasn't even a relative of yours. For shame.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Have we discussed QT yet? on 13:38 - Sep 27 with 3356 viewsleitrimblue

Have we discussed QT yet? on 12:42 - Sep 27 by Bluefish

Taught those Argies a lesson didn't we?
Have we discussed QT yet? on 14:05 - Sep 27 with 3329 viewsflimflam

Have we discussed QT yet? on 13:26 - Sep 27 by eireblue

What control do you have over NATO decisions?

Me personally? None whatsoever.

Have we discussed QT yet? on 14:47 - Sep 27 with 3294 viewseireblue

Have we discussed QT yet? on 14:05 - Sep 27 by flimflam

Me personally? None whatsoever.

But you do have a vote for the UK Government, and you do have a vote for the EU parliament.

You have no say in the governance of NATO.

So you seem to not understand that Slovenia and the UK are both in NATO, and yes could fight side by side, and that decision would be made by Slovenia, today.

Worse than that, the US is part of NATO, you have no control or democratic input into US decisions re: NATO.

A European only equivalent of NATO, would arguably be more democratic and representative than NATO is today.

So I think your objection seems to me to be based on emotion and a degree of ignorance, rather than anything else. Based on your postings so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024