Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter 02:17 - Mar 17 with 25214 viewsmonytowbray

I hope his press conference tomorrow puts some strong business and vulnerable people support in place. Although I have no idea what could be done at this point. It’s political unchartered territory.

Why can’t we just have all the info now? Or is this like a Netflix series with a cliffhanger at the end of every episode? What’s episode 3? More information about the pumps teaser?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 02:25 - Mar 17 with 7088 viewsmonytowbray

Can we stop the country? I want to get off.

TWTD never forgets…

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 03:00 - Mar 17 with 7052 viewsmonytowbray

Confidence oozes from this.

TWTD never forgets…

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 06:00 - Mar 17 with 6964 viewstextbackup

mate, calm down

poxy twitter hastags wont help anything right now.

i'm 100% sure that whoever was in the PM seat would be getting torn a new one right now, but im also 100% sure that the PM is doing all he can to make the right choices.

we can look at other countries "doing it better" but isn't that always the case.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 06:23 - Mar 17 with 6903 viewsbefxblue

Does the author of this hashtag want people to go out en-mass to vote in a general election, during a pandemic where the older generation, known to be the highest voting contingent, are being encouraged to stay indoors?
#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 06:41 - Mar 17 with 6853 viewsEly_Blue

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 06:00 - Mar 17 by textbackup

mate, calm down

poxy twitter hastags wont help anything right now.

i'm 100% sure that whoever was in the PM seat would be getting torn a new one right now, but im also 100% sure that the PM is doing all he can to make the right choices.

we can look at other countries "doing it better" but isn't that always the case.

The biggest problem we have at the moment in this country and probably one of the reasons the politicians are scared that they say the wrong thing or give the wrong advice is because of social media and the press, ffs this is not the time to micro analyse every word that comes from their mouths and use it as an excuse to points score.

Let these guys do their jobs and try to do what is best for this country in a time of crisis

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:08 - Mar 17 with 6753 viewsmonytowbray

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 06:41 - Mar 17 by Ely_Blue

The biggest problem we have at the moment in this country and probably one of the reasons the politicians are scared that they say the wrong thing or give the wrong advice is because of social media and the press, ffs this is not the time to micro analyse every word that comes from their mouths and use it as an excuse to points score.

Let these guys do their jobs and try to do what is best for this country in a time of crisis

Lives are on the line. Now really is that time.

TWTD never forgets…

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:11 - Mar 17 with 6746 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:12 - Mar 17 with 6730 viewsmonytowbray

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:11 - Mar 17 by noggin

When I first saw that last week I didn’t realise this wasn’t satire.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:22 - Mar 17 with 6687 viewshampstead_blue

Pants. Vivian's pants!

Follow the science. It's your kind of poor hype which isn't helping.
I'm backing the experts, the scientists.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:28 - Mar 17 with 6664 viewsEly_Blue

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:08 - Mar 17 by monytowbray

Lives are on the line. Now really is that time.

So you think by people constantly questioning the governments strategy and making them wonder if they have done the right thing is going to help save lives?

I assume you know all about strategy and it’s definition so I won’t insult you by posting that here but at least give them a chance to deliver the strategy that they have for this country rather than criticise every slight thing that allows for points scoring.

I would hate to know what it would have been like if social media were around during ww2, we’d probably all be speaking German and under nazi control by now

Note: I didn’t vote Tory, don’t particularly like BoJo but in times like this we have to all stick together and follow the strategy for it to work.

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:31 - Mar 17 with 6658 viewsDanTheMan

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:28 - Mar 17 by Ely_Blue

So you think by people constantly questioning the governments strategy and making them wonder if they have done the right thing is going to help save lives?

I assume you know all about strategy and it’s definition so I won’t insult you by posting that here but at least give them a chance to deliver the strategy that they have for this country rather than criticise every slight thing that allows for points scoring.

I would hate to know what it would have been like if social media were around during ww2, we’d probably all be speaking German and under nazi control by now

Note: I didn’t vote Tory, don’t particularly like BoJo but in times like this we have to all stick together and follow the strategy for it to work.

"So you think by people constantly questioning the governments strategy and making them wonder if they have done the right thing is going to help save lives?"

That will be what scientists are doing tbf, that's basically how science works but I do agree with your broad point.

At the end of the day some new evidence (a study) came out and indicated the previous approach was not going to work so we've now changed direction. This is good, they are listening to new evidence and optics can be damned.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:31 - Mar 17 with 6653 viewsmonytowbray

“Political point scoring” is starting to become a quite boring get out of jail card.

The info is there for all to see. Take it in. Demand something is done.

Why are we practically going out our way to ignore WHO advice we can easily follow?
Why are the party constantly contradicting themselves over the biggest event and threat we’ve faced in generations?

TWTD never forgets…

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:34 - Mar 17 with 6636 viewsGlasgowBlue

I have no issue with people questioning the strategy or the science based in facts and evidence. I would imagine that is exactly what is going on behind the scenes in the relevant departments.

It’s the cheap political point scoring by people like Callis that is oissing me off. He’s treating the whole thing like some sort of game of One-upmanship.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:34 - Mar 17 with 6636 viewsEly_Blue

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:31 - Mar 17 by DanTheMan

"So you think by people constantly questioning the governments strategy and making them wonder if they have done the right thing is going to help save lives?"

That will be what scientists are doing tbf, that's basically how science works but I do agree with your broad point.

At the end of the day some new evidence (a study) came out and indicated the previous approach was not going to work so we've now changed direction. This is good, they are listening to new evidence and optics can be damned.

You are right and I think we are both saying the same thing, we have the governments advisors and scientists are the ones who have every right to question and give the advice, what is wrong is all of these other “experts” who have zero qualifications in the subject giving their strong opinions and muddying the waters for the public who may listen to them or the media who will peddle their opposite opinions just to get views or clicks

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:35 - Mar 17 with 6629 viewsGlasgowBlue

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:31 - Mar 17 by DanTheMan

Well said.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:36 - Mar 17 with 6619 viewshampstead_blue

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:31 - Mar 17 by monytowbray

“Political point scoring” is starting to become a quite boring get out of jail card.

The info is there for all to see. Take it in. Demand something is done.

Why are we practically going out our way to ignore WHO advice we can easily follow?
Why are the party constantly contradicting themselves over the biggest event and threat we’ve faced in generations?

we are following the scientific advice.

The scientists are expert. You are? I'll fill that bit in....You are simply an unhappy carrot.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:36 - Mar 17 with 6628 viewsDanTheMan

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:34 - Mar 17 by Ely_Blue

You are right and I think we are both saying the same thing, we have the governments advisors and scientists are the ones who have every right to question and give the advice, what is wrong is all of these other “experts” who have zero qualifications in the subject giving their strong opinions and muddying the waters for the public who may listen to them or the media who will peddle their opposite opinions just to get views or clicks

I saw Eric Prydz get absolutely shut down yesterday for exactly that, it was a brilliant put down as well as the guy was being perfectly reasonable with him.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:36 - Mar 17 with 6625 viewsmonytowbray

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:34 - Mar 17 by GlasgowBlue

I have no issue with people questioning the strategy or the science based in facts and evidence. I would imagine that is exactly what is going on behind the scenes in the relevant departments.

It’s the cheap political point scoring by people like Callis that is oissing me off. He’s treating the whole thing like some sort of game of One-upmanship.

I’m worried this is your last stand on all this. To get personal and claim vendettas.

Usually you are quite reasonable for at least looking at the evidence in front of you.

Calls to have me banned despite doing nothing wrong. Perhaps address what I posted at face value instead?

TWTD never forgets…

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:38 - Mar 17 with 6611 viewsEly_Blue

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:34 - Mar 17 by GlasgowBlue

I agree and that is kind of what I was saying in a different way, the ones p155ing me off are the ones with no qualifications to be questioning the strategy of the governments and their advisors like our very own Piers “callis” Morgan

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:39 - Mar 17 with 6610 viewsmonytowbray

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:34 - Mar 17 by Ely_Blue

They are quoting and basing these stories on Experts. One is literally footage of a party member live on TV literally breaking at a simple question they should be able to answer.

The dismissiveness is all quite worrying.

TWTD never forgets…

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:41 - Mar 17 with 6601 viewsmonytowbray

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:36 - Mar 17 by DanTheMan

I saw Eric Prydz get absolutely shut down yesterday for exactly that, it was a brilliant put down as well as the guy was being perfectly reasonable with him.

Alarming he’s being shut down by an expert for pushing the line our government were pushing 3 days ago though, surely?

TWTD never forgets…

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:41 - Mar 17 with 6594 viewsWD19

#Callisbeingaflappingfanny trending on TWTD.

.....and that is being generous....
#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:43 - Mar 17 with 6590 viewsStokieBlue

What would be good about that? What would you want to happen if he went?

The politicking needs to stop. Half the posts aren't even about the virus, they are just standard anti-Tory posts taking advantage of a really awful situation.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:44 - Mar 17 with 6175 viewsmonytowbray

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:41 - Mar 17 by WD19

#Callisbeingaflappingfanny trending on TWTD.

.....and that is being generous....

23 replies and not a single one actually addressing the links I posted.

Heads in sand. Worrying.

TWTD never forgets…

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:44 - Mar 17 with 6176 viewsEly_Blue

#JohnsonMustGo trending on Twitter on 07:39 - Mar 17 by monytowbray

They are quoting and basing these stories on Experts. One is literally footage of a party member live on TV literally breaking at a simple question they should be able to answer.

The dismissiveness is all quite worrying.

And as I said earlier in the thread these people are being put up in front of a camera and are scared of saying the wrong thing because they will get micro analysed by people such as yourself, piers Morgan etc. If she had come out with a strong answer it would still have been the wrong one, they can’t win with people like you around. The government send people to do interviews so that people can have a voice and she gets shot down, if they didn’t send people then they would get shot down for not informing people or allowing questions to be asked. FFS for once let them get on with their jobs and stop putting them under a microscope with every word they say....... I’d love to see you under the same pressures as some of these people, you wouldn’t be able to cope that’s for sure

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024