Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? 17:11 - Dec 19 with 3687 viewsVic

I’ve got a son who is working up to Christmas eve evening - just wondering if he can travel from Brum to stay over night or whether he needs to arrive on Christmas morning and go home on Christmas night?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:13 - Dec 19 with 2921 viewsDubtractor

Honestly, I'd say arriving in the evening on Christmas eve is fine.

Its only a very small stretch of the rules.

In my humble opinion.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:15 - Dec 19 with 2905 viewsnoggin

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:13 - Dec 19 by Dubtractor

In my humble opinion.

Those travelling by public transport will have to and won't be able to return before the 27th, surely?

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:16 - Dec 19 with 2880 viewsGiant_Midget

If you don't have one already, you could form a support bubble. Which would permit overnight stays.
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:18 - Dec 19 with 2860 viewshomer_123

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:16 - Dec 19 by Giant_Midget

If you don't have one already, you could form a support bubble. Which would permit overnight stays.

Which kinda defeats the object of trying to slow this down?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:21 - Dec 19 with 2821 viewsmikeybloo88

It entirely depends on how sensible he is and what environment he's been working in...I'd let my son stay, maybe not hugging, if I trusted him
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:25 - Dec 19 with 2785 viewsVic

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:15 - Dec 19 by noggin

Those travelling by public transport will have to and won't be able to return before the 27th, surely?

Public transport sounds like it should be a think of last resort!

Vic Junior is a Dr and working in a GP surgery doing C19 vaccines. Not ideal! In a bit of a quandary - and think I’m accepting that Miss Vic in York wont be joining us.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:59 - Dec 19 with 2679 viewsMonkeyAlan

I'd say stay at home. Keep safe. Forget Xmas this year.
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 18:03 - Dec 19 with 2667 viewsMonkeyAlan

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:16 - Dec 19 by Giant_Midget

Classic bending the rules there. We will never get this under control.
Login to get fewer ads

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 18:32 - Dec 19 with 2608 viewsbluelagos

Technically the rules are midnight to midnight.

They clearly can't enforce them, but technically that is what you are supposed to do.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:27 - Dec 19 with 2440 viewsgazzer1999

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 17:13 - Dec 19 by Dubtractor

In my humble opinion.

Like visiting Barnard castle.
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:31 - Dec 19 with 2422 viewsDubtractor

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:27 - Dec 19 by gazzer1999

Like visiting Barnard castle.

Almost exactly like that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:34 - Dec 19 with 2406 viewsgazzer1999

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:31 - Dec 19 by Dubtractor

So is it ok or not?
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:34 - Dec 19 with 2404 viewsm14_blue

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:31 - Dec 19 by Dubtractor

Identical I’d say.

gazzer has made a good point here, a really, really good point.
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:40 - Dec 19 with 2383 viewsvapour_trail

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:34 - Dec 19 by m14_blue

Identical I’d say.

gazzer has made a good point here, a really, really good point.

Barnard castle wasn’t a stretch.

It was an illegal act, with huge government, legal, law enforcement and civil service resource deployed to back it up.

Other than that, very similar.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:41 - Dec 19 with 2379 viewsm14_blue

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:40 - Dec 19 by vapour_trail

Barnard castle wasn’t a stretch.

It was an illegal act, with huge government, legal, law enforcement and civil service resource deployed to back it up.

Other than that, very similar.

Not sure if you’re due a whoosh or I am....is this a double bluff?
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:41 - Dec 19 with 2372 viewsvapour_trail

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:41 - Dec 19 by m14_blue

Not sure if you’re due a whoosh or I am....is this a double bluff?

Probably me.

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:45 - Dec 19 with 2355 viewsm14_blue

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:41 - Dec 19 by vapour_trail

Probably me.

Just for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t think there is any comparison between vic’s son arriving a few hours early and the person running the country willfully breaking the rules (that he wrote) to go on a 50 mile jolly during a national lockdown.
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:47 - Dec 19 with 2344 viewsvapour_trail

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:45 - Dec 19 by m14_blue

Just for the avoidance of doubt, I don’t think there is any comparison between vic’s son arriving a few hours early and the person running the country willfully breaking the rules (that he wrote) to go on a 50 mile jolly during a national lockdown.

<winds neck back in>

Sorry m14

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:50 - Dec 19 with 2326 viewsm14_blue

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:47 - Dec 19 by vapour_trail

<winds neck back in>

Sorry m14

I’m just too witty for my own good.

We all have a cross to bear.
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:52 - Dec 19 with 2315 viewsDubtractor

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:45 - Dec 19 by m14_blue

Whilst his partner actually had covid-19. Lets not forget that bit.

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:54 - Dec 19 with 2301 viewsjeera

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:52 - Dec 19 by Dubtractor

Whilst his partner actually had covid-19. Lets not forget that bit.

With uncertain eyesight.

Carrying a small child in the car.

Whilst working a position of [self] importance and national influence.

Apart from that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:57 - Dec 19 with 2288 viewswaveneyblue

Why the hell you would ask on here, the most self righteous place on earth ? . Do what you think is the right thing
What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:01 - Dec 19 with 2270 viewsjeera

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:57 - Dec 19 by waveneyblue

Why the hell you would ask on here, the most self righteous place on earth ? . Do what you think is the right thing

Several sympathising with him so far.

You seem to be seeing what you want to see there.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 21:03]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:02 - Dec 19 with 2268 viewsDubtractor

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:01 - Dec 19 by jeera

Several sympathising with him so far.

You seem to be seeing what you want to see there.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 21:03]

I was gonna say similar, actually a fairly supportive (and good natured) thread.

Only one person being a bit judgemental here.

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 21:06 - Dec 19 with 2251 viewsernie

What do we think ‘Christmas Day’ consists of? on 20:57 - Dec 19 by waveneyblue

The most virtue signalling place on the planet probably. Do what you think is the right thing and take personal responsibility for your own family's safety instead of asking random people on the internet perhaps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024